Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 06:28 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,065,463 times

Advertisements

[quote=Jazzymom;19764246]
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post

You said:

again wrong, Christians and Jews and all religions live in peace with Muslims in all Islamic countries, except the situation in Palestine

Which is wrong and the attacks on Christians and Jews by Muslims is on the rise.

Muslim attacks on Christians in Muslim lands
List of Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians

Ethiopia’s religious divides flare up in Muslim attacks on Christians | FaithWorld

Ethiopian Muslim Group Says More Attacks against Christians are Coming « Persecution News

Muslim: Coptic Christian attack a 'failure to accept the other'

52 Dead After Muslim Militants Attack Iraqi Christian Church | Breaking news and opinion on The Blaze

PAKISTAN Punjab: Muslim extremists attack, forcing Christian families to flee - Asia News

Muslim Mob Attacks Christians in Gujrat, Pakistan

Attacks on Jews by Muslims
Jews Flee Southern Sweden over Racist Muslim Attacks. « The IUSB Vision Weblog

Jewish Russian Telegraph: Muslim "Youth" in Germany Attack Jews

Children's stone attack on Jews sparks outrage - The Local

Jews leave Swedish city after sharp rise in anti-Semitic hate crimes - Telegraph

Muslims attack Jews at University of Melbourne

American Muslim Extremists: A Growing Threat to Jews
You forgot the Jewish Extremists.

Jewish Extremists Arrested in Failed Bombing Conspiracy

Neo-Nazis, Extremist Jews Unite

Jewish settlers rampage in West Bank

Tagar-Jewish extremists in France

Jewish extremists threaten Israeli Prime Minister again

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2011, 07:21 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,118,345 times
The World is divided into armed camps ready to commit genocide just because we can't agree on whose fairy tales to believe.........Ed Krebs

This is what is the matter with religion, except that in this case we have two religions trying to prove who commits the most and worst atrocities..

It will be hard to match this statistic, but neither is putting a very nice face on your respective religions especially since Muslims are more active in killing their own that killing others

“some 11,000,000 Muslims have been violently killed since 1948, of which 35,000, or 0.3 percent, died during the sixty years of fighting Israel, or just 1 out of every 315 Muslim fatalities. In contrast, over 90 percent of the 11 million who perished were killed by fellow Muslims.”

The Arab nations initiated four wars against Israel:

1948 War of Independence
1956 Sinai War
1967 Six Day War
1973 Yom Kippur War

Israel defended itself each time and won. After each war Israeli army withdrew from most of the areas it captured (see maps). (see Camp-David Accords). This is unprecedented in World history and shows Israel's willingness to reach peace even at the risk of fighting for its very existence each time anew.

Old 06-26-2011, 07:22 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,653,800 times
You know it's interesting, we can sit here all night long and complain about Muslims and Christians not getting along, Jews and Christians not getting along, Muslims and Muslims not getting along, Christians and Christians not getting along, Jews and Jews not getting along, Muslims and Jews not getting along, but what does it accomplish, absolutely nothing. Don't you think it's time we started learning to get along with one another regardless of what the religious beliefs are, I mean after all, we're all human beings just wanting to live peacefully and prosper in this world. Once we get beyond the religious beliefs and who supposedly has the true belief or not and start treating one another with respect and equality than peace will come. I wonder how many generations will it take untill we have reached that point. Maybe it's time to start just such a thing and rather than argue about past atrocities, start working towards a future peace.osay

I think all the different religions can take a lesson from the native people of this land. Long ago we would fight with one another but then we realized that all that fighting accomplished nothing, so now we have learned that we are all the same and that we're all human beings and brothers and sisters under the same Creator and we have learned to live in peace with one another.

Last edited by ptsum; 06-26-2011 at 07:43 PM..

Old 06-26-2011, 09:18 PM

Great thoughts....Reps to you ptsum...When I'm allowed.

Old 06-26-2011, 11:20 PM

439 posts, read 556,021 times
[quote=Jazzymom;19758370][quote=weaam;19758235]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post

Quran and killing the non muslim:

Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176: Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.

The Prophet Mahammad peace and blessings of Allah be upon him said:

There is no prophet between me and him, that is,
jesus (peace_be_upon_him).
He will descent (to the earth).
When you see him, recognise him:
a man of medium height,
reddish fair,
wearing two light yellow garments,
looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet.
He will fight the people for the cause of Islam.
He will break the cross,
kill swine, and abolish jizyah.
Allah will perish all religions except Islam.
He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die.
The Muslims will pray over him.

Old 06-27-2011, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Finalmessage...He will fight the people for the cause of Islam.
He will break the cross,
Somehow this doesn't sound like Islam wants peace at all. You have been lying all along, so you can stop making that claim.

Old 06-27-2011, 04:37 AM

23,170 posts, read 26,177,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
You know it's interesting, we can sit here all night long and complain about Muslims and Christians not getting along, Jews and Christians not getting along, Muslims and Muslims not getting along, Christians and Christians not getting along, Jews and Jews not getting along, Muslims and Jews not getting along, but what does it accomplish, absolutely nothing. .
This is fact.
Does it not make you wonder if,in all countries, the 'powers that be' may use religion to instigate divisiveness and manipulate in order to serve political and financial purposes?
Talking one-on-one to each other supports that we want mostly the same thing.....peaceful coexistence.
Ask yourself if perhaps you aren't being influenced toward hatred and distrust.

Old 06-27-2011, 07:28 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,040,330 times
[quote=finalmessage;19768658][quote=Jazzymom;19758370]
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post

The Prophet Mahammad peace and blessings of Allah be upon him said:

There is no prophet between me and him, that is,
jesus (peace_be_upon_him).
He will descent (to the earth).
When you see him, recognise him:
a man of medium height,
reddish fair,
wearing two light yellow garments,
looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet.
He will fight the people for the cause of Islam.
He will break the cross,
He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die.
The Muslims will pray over him.

sounds like a peaceful religion..... I rest my case...

Old 06-27-2011, 08:14 AM

617 posts, read 696,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
You know it's interesting, we can sit here all night long and complain about Muslims and Christians not getting along, Jews and Christians not getting along, Muslims and Muslims not getting along, Christians and Christians not getting along, Jews and Jews not getting along, Muslims and Jews not getting along, but what does it accomplish, absolutely nothing. Don't you think it's time we started learning to get along with one another regardless of what the religious beliefs are, I mean after all, we're all human beings just wanting to live peacefully and prosper in this world. Once we get beyond the religious beliefs and who supposedly has the true belief or not and start treating one another with respect and equality than peace will come. I wonder how many generations will it take untill we have reached that point. Maybe it's time to start just such a thing and rather than argue about past atrocities, start working towards a future peace.osay

I think all the different religions can take a lesson from the native people of this land. Long ago we would fight with one another but then we realized that all that fighting accomplished nothing, so now we have learned that we are all the same and that we're all human beings and brothers and sisters under the same Creator and we have learned to live in peace with one another.

Your words are very realistic and wise as I knew you here, I agree with you.

When God created the earth and the creation of human beings knows that will be have different religions so, the problem is not in religions but when you do not put yourself in the place other..all wars were caused an attack on the rights of others ..

Put Yourself in His place

Put Yourself in her Place

that's it

Old 06-27-2011, 08:24 AM

617 posts, read 696,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
The World is divided into armed camps ready to commit genocide just because we can't agree on whose fairy tales to believe.........Ed Krebs

This is what is the matter with religion, except that in this case we have two religions trying to prove who commits the most and worst atrocities..

It will be hard to match this statistic, but neither is putting a very nice face on your respective religions especially since Muslims are more active in killing their own that killing others

“some 11,000,000 Muslims have been violently killed since 1948, of which 35,000, or 0.3 percent, died during the sixty years of fighting Israel, or just 1 out of every 315 Muslim fatalities. In contrast, over 90 percent of the 11 million who perished were killed by fellow Muslims.”

The Arab nations initiated four wars against Israel:

1948 War of Independence
1956 Sinai War
1967 Six Day War
1973 Yom Kippur War

Israel defended itself each time and won. After each war Israeli army withdrew from most of the areas it captured (see maps). (see Camp-David Accords). This is unprecedented in World history and shows Israel's willingness to reach peace even at the risk of fighting for its very existence each time anew.

I memorized this the broken record

Israel's history Nazi so Nazi triumph in the beginning then drops
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam