Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 05:50 PM

617 posts, read 693,216 times

Advertisements

Quote:

Granted that the media has its own agendas to propagate. But could you explain how it is that an organization like al Qaeda was formed within the Islamic world? (Whether or not it's actually based in Islam, it certainly does wrap itself in Islam. Is that just a strange coincidence?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
although this will sound like a conspiracy theory, you can check it out fairly easy.

Al-Qaeda was founded by Bin Laden in 1988. The purpose was to train soldiers to fight the Russians trying to occupy Afghanistan. to a large extent it was funded by the USA.

Initially it was only located in Afghanistan. But the name has now been applied by the media as meaning any Terroristic group that is in any way connected to Muslims. It does not seem to be any specific group or under any central leadership. It is like any anti-American group from any back ground is now inheriting the name.

you are right, that what I was want to say it ...

yes, Fred314X Al-Qaeda was Made by America cia

AL- QAEDA WAS CREATED BY THE AMERICAN CIA!!

AL/ QAEDA WAS CREATED BY THE AMERICAN CIA !! | Omasiali's Blog

Old 07-01-2011, 07:08 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,022,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
why do not want us to speak the politics ? when I speak about America or Israel that does not mean to attack you,I talking about the governments NOT people,I doing the same thing even with all the Arab, Gulf governments .

never. But because of its war on Iraq and Afghanistan and all the wars that have occurred Over the years.

about our media is very bad because it is under the authority of the State

Such as Al Jazeera find it fair, it shows the news as they are.

Such as CNN, Fox News are under the authority of Zionism and Financing of their money

Because this is a religion and philosophy forum, if you want to talk politics go to that forum... I am done with the back and forth especially when it ends up just being name calling.

I am tired of your tirades against Israel, and calling everything you don't agree with zionisism.

You know nothing of my country or its news and all you spew is hateful propaganda......

Last edited by Jazzymom; 07-01-2011 at 07:17 PM..

Old 07-01-2011, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Because this is a religion and philosophy forum, if you want to talk politics go to that forum... I am done with the back and forth especially when it ends up just being name calling.

I am tired of your tirades against Israel, and calling everything you don't agree with zionisism.

You know nothing of my country or its news and all you spew is hateful propaganda......

OK. I do not know even now why when I talk about America and Israel you think it is insulting to you so you get upset, why did not see that have a right like you.

You are talking about al-Qaeda, Muslim extremists and I never defend them...

now when I talking about America and Israel and what they did, then you come to say: hateful propaganda, Do not you want me to criticize the Zionist extremism !!! why are they not?

All what you need that just put yourself in my place

I really hope that we can agree that accept each other as she is .

but me that have tired of all this

Old 07-02-2011, 05:44 AM

Quote:
OK. I do not know even now why when I talk about America and Israel you think it is insulting to you so you get upset, why did not see that have a right like you.

You are talking about al-Qaeda, Muslim extremists and I never defend them...

now when I talking about America and Israel and what they did, then you come to say: hateful propaganda, Do not you want me to criticize the Zionist extremism !!! why are they not?

All what you need that just put yourself in my place

I really hope that we can agree that accept each other as she is .

but me that have tired of all this

You said:
"Such as CNN, Fox News are under the authority of Zionism and Financing of their money".

I may not always agree with the bias some news has but is is not under the authority of zionism and financed by their money.

That is a load of crap.

You are brainwashed and I am done with you and your anti american and anit Israel bias.

So now I need to put myself in your place? Maybe if you put yourself in my place...

The road goes both ways...

Old 07-02-2011, 05:12 PM

Quote:
You said:
"Such as CNN, Fox News are under the authority of Zionism and Financing of their money".

I may not always agree with the bias some news has but is is not under the authority of zionism and financed by their money.

That is a load of crap.

Is not crap, I was read about this point

So, you can back to several sources to prove it :

Stunning Jewish Success Dominates American Media

Do The Jews Own Hollywood And The Media?

Marrs - Do The Jews Own Hollywood And The Media?

You are brainwashed and I am done with you and your anti american and anit Israel bias.

when I do speak about the truth, am I brainwashed or anti american, anit Israel !!!! how I got it of your Source

So now I need to put myself in your place? Maybe if you put yourself in my place...

yes that good.

look, I have put myself in your place so, I agreed with you that Al-Qaeda were wrong and we must stand against them,I did not say that you are wrong or Anti-islam or Anti-arab

I agreed with you that September 11 attack was a heinous crime against innocent there, I will not accept the justification around it and never once supported to a violence against non-Muslims

I refuse to shoot rockets at innocent people in Israel

I refuse to aggression against non-Muslims in the name of Islam

I refuse to bore the Jews to Israel's crimes or even a Jewish religion

The road goes both ways...

did not I put myself in your place now? just you who never put yourself in my place, I say you if you were in my place would have said more than that

Old 07-02-2011, 05:18 PM

Quote:
did not I put myself in your place now? just you who never put yourself in my place, I say you if you were in my place would have said more than that

I am done talking to you....

You are a bigot....

Old 07-02-2011, 05:35 PM

Quote:
I am done talking to you....

You are a bigot....

no problem, you are free

Old 07-02-2011, 07:28 PM

6,222 posts, read 3,984,375 times
Quote:
you are right, that what I was want to say it ...

yes, Fred314X Al-Qaeda was Made by America cia

AL- QAEDA WAS CREATED BY THE AMERICAN CIA!!

AL/ QAEDA WAS CREATED BY THE AMERICAN CIA !! | Omasiali's Blog
Hello Weaam I have a few questions for you.
Who's this Omasiali? His blog is a real firecracker. Why do you so confidently trust his reporting?

Old 07-02-2011, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
Hello Weaam I have a few questions for you.
Who's this Omasiali? His blog is a real firecracker. Why do you so confidently trust his reporting?

Hello, it is as any blog may is correct or wrong

But that make me confident is the idea not a site itself

About that al-Qaeda was created by america I was read more than Source in arabic and english said the same idea and Everyone knows that the U.S. used the Qaeda to fight the Russians

Old 07-03-2011, 06:23 AM

570 posts, read 730,665 times
In The Protocols of the Elders of Zion , the 13th Protocol :
"We have to distract the public by various means, and then people gradually lose the grace of thire own independent thinking, we will be the only members of the community who are qualified to provide new lines of thinking "
Also in the Second Protocol :
"by the press we have gained influence, but we have kept ourselves in the shade"
To be honest alot of people think that these protocols is just a lie .. a meth made by enemies of the Jews from fascism but when you look at what have been happning since then you will clearly see that they really apply those protocols on the ground & that what makes it closer to being a fact, not a lie as Jews claimed .
Lets see :
Jews totally control the american media .. here are some Tv stations & media press that owned by Zionists Jews :
CBS,ABC ,NBC ,Time ,Newsweek ,New York Times ,Wall Street Journal ... and a lot more ..
When the massacre took place in the relief ship that was headed to Gaza the media all over the world condemns Israel while the American channels trying to instigate false justification for Israel !!!
What a shame !!!
They even control hollywood and entertainment busines :
Disney ,Sony Corp ,Columbia Pictures ,Tri-Star ,MGM Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer ,Universal Pictures ,Fox TV ,20th Century Fox ,Paramount Comm ,WARNER BROSS ,MTV etc ...
So of curse they will show Muslims in a bad image in the media and even in the movies .

Do I have to say anything more ??
exactly ..!!!
America must be liberated from this control as it is mainly directed to serve Israel, not America .

Last edited by squall-lionheart; 07-03-2011 at 07:14 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.