Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2015, 05:27 AM

204 posts, read 157,037 times

Advertisements

The True Message of Islam youtube

was_Muhammad_a_true_prophet youtube

The best people in the past and present
he Is the best man walking with his feet on the ground
God says in the Holy Qur'an
Praise of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

(159) So by mercy from Allah, [O Muammad], you were lenient with them. And if you had been rude [in speech] and harsh in heart, they would have disbanded from about you. So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them and consult them in the matter. And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah. Indeed, Allah loves those who rely [upon Him].

(4) And indeed, you are of a great moral character

- Not steal - did not commit adultery - and never did not lie he called infidels and the polytheists (Sadiq the secretary)
- Maintain the trust and give it back to the owners of the infidels
Despite the attempt to kill him several times (on migration from Mecca to Medina)
- Has not seen false speech and never warned that a final warning
- An amnesty for all those who offended him (on the opening of Mecca)
- Very high morals
- Rahim in the treatment of non-Muslims and to provide advice and guidance to them
Although bad words from them and beyond the literature
- Did not drink the wine in his life
- Did not worship an idol ever
- Have not seen anything taboo

Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba (may Allah be pleased with him):
The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to pray so much that his feet used to become edematous or swollen, and when he was asked as to why he prays so much, he would say,
"Shall I not be a thankful slave (to Allah)?"

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 478
Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him
I heard Allah's Apostle saying.
"By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day.

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 319

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):
Allah's Apostle said:

For every prophet there is one (special invocation (that will not be rejected) with which he appeals (to Allah)
and I want to keep such an invocation for interceding
for my followers in the Hereafter.

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 317e

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said,
"There was no prophet among the prophets but was given miracles because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration which Allah revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other prophet on the Day of Resurrection. "
Volume 9, Book 92, Number 379

- Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
And a role model, just do not like everyone
In religion and worship, education, work, The moral and material transactions

-Whatever I wrote would not be able to reach an appropriate description of him
God says in the Holy Qur'an

(28) It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion. And sufficient is Allah as Witness

(21) There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often

This call for Muslims and non-Muslims are fair
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2015, 04:00 AM

-Starting from Adam to Muhammad peace be upon him

One Message

The Oneness of Allah Through the prophets, not of other ways

All the prophets Muslim

111. And when I (Allah) put in the hearts of Al-Hawarieen (the disciples) [of 'Iesa (Jesus)] to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: "We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims."

Surah Al-Ma'idah

78. And strive hard in Allah's Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior). He has chosen you (to convey His Message of Islamic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion, Islam), and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship, it is the religion of your father Ibrahim (Abraham) (Islamic Monotheism) . It is He (Allah) Who has named you Muslims both before and in this (the Qur'an), that the Messenger (Muhammad) may be a witness over you and you be witnesses over mankind! So perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), give Zakat and hold fast to Allah [ie have confidence in Allah, and depend upon Him in all your affairs] He is your Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.), what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.) and what an Excellent Helper!

Surah Al-Hajj

90. And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Fir'aun (Pharaoh) with his hosts followed them in oppression and enmity, till when drowning overtook him, he said: "I believe that La ilaha illa (Huwa): (none has the right to be worshipped but) He, "in Whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am one of the Muslims (those who submit to Allah's Will)." 91. Now (you believe) while you refused to believe before and you were one of the Mufsidun (evil-doers, corrupts, etc.). 92. So this day We shall deliver your (dead) body (out from the sea) that you may be a sign to those who come after you! And verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.).

Surah Yunus

Titles different Jewish Torah - Christian Gospel - and so on
But

Original At the basis of faith

Islam

69)And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good.

Surat Al-`Ankabūt

Every Muslim to Christian, Jewish and atheist - Give your op youtube

By proofs, Islam is The right way of life ever .Dr zakir Nai youtube

Old 04-25-2015, 06:02 AM

The vast majority of people worship allah
This is true
But see well
God for them (cow worship - worship of idols - worship Satan 00000, and so on

Question here
Is this the right way?

so

Through the prophets and messengers

Not by Akhenaten, Sumerian and Buddhism
This has nothing to do with the oneness of God on the true face
It is a delusion and invention of human beings

برومو لماذا أسلموا - مترجم ┇ why They Converted To Islam
youtube

God for them (cow worship - worship of idols - worship Satan 00000, and so on
Worship money only) atheists

JESUS Vs MUHAMMAD PEACE BE UPON THEM __ مترجم youtube

The True Message of Islam youtube

That_s Why I_m Not An Atheist youtube

Old 04-29-2015, 05:54 AM

The truth always be clear to any sane person and those who want to understand

Was Muhammad peace be upon him ascended to the moon to know that the moon split in half?
Did the Prophet Muhammad lived in the time of Prophet Noah, peace be upon him to know that the ship stopped on Mount Judi, not another Mount?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him an astronaut and the planets revolved around the galaxies to us so accurately described in the Holy Qur'an?
Was Muhammad peace be upon him chemically and has a world microscope to tell us about infectious diseases and how it treated?

You can forgive many people at one time after you inflicted harm and get out of your home and your tribe, which grew up and do not punish them, but honored nor never kill them?
I know that the answer is no, but the womb of the Prophet Muhammad and the people forgive them

And do not forget that people dubbed Muhammad before his mission of prophethood Saadiq alamin (Secretary
There are many examples which, if read the Qur'an will make you marvel and sayYes, Muhammad is the Messenger of allah
allah guide all to the right

‪A Catholic sister asked Yusuf Estes-Why he accepted Islam-youtube

A Australian girl tell her emotional story why she converted-youtube

Old 05-02-2015, 06:56 AM

"Dr. T.V.N. Persaud, professor of Anatomy, says: ‘You have an illiterate person (Prophet Muhammad) making profound statements that are amazingly accurate, of a scientific nature...I personally can't see how this could be mere chance, there are too many accuracies and like Dr. Moore, I have no difficulty in my mind reconciling that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which lead him to these statements’.

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level." --Michael H. Hart, THE 100: A RANKING OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS IN HISTORY, New York: Hart Publishing Company, Inc., 1978, p. 33.

HQ_Brother_Gary_Convert_to_Islam_Now_I_am_Very_Hap py_Satisfied_with_My_Life
youtube

Christian accepts Islam after challenging Zakir Naik at an Islamic Conference

!
youtube

Old 05-02-2015, 09:19 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,026,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lion5 View Post
The truth always be clear to any sane person and those who want to understand

Was Muhammad peace be upon him ascended to the moon to know that the moon split in half?
Did the Prophet Muhammad lived in the time of Prophet Noah, peace be upon him to know that the ship stopped on Mount Judi, not another Mount?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him an astronaut and the planets revolved around the galaxies to us so accurately described in the Holy Qur'an?
Was Muhammad peace be upon him chemically and has a world microscope to tell us about infectious diseases and how it treated?

You can forgive many people at one time after you inflicted harm and get out of your home and your tribe, which grew up and do not punish them, but honored nor never kill them?
I know that the answer is no, but the womb of the Prophet Muhammad and the people forgive them

And do not forget that people dubbed Muhammad before his mission of prophethood Saadiq alamin (Secretary
There are many examples which, if read the Qur'an will make you marvel and sayYes, Muhammad is the Messenger of allah
allah guide all to the right

‪A Catholic sister asked Yusuf Estes-Why he accepted Islam-youtube

A Australian girl tell her emotional story why she converted-youtube
No, you c'mere....

Old 05-05-2015, 09:25 AM

- At the beginning of the Islamic Dawa
There is no fighting
Peaceful invitation to the oneness of God

Legislation to fight
Came after an polytheists attack
On the blood and symptoms and Muslim money

Kill the infidels and the polytheists in the Holy Qur'an for several specific reasons and specific conditions

Example
If someone assaults you and kill your children and your relatives and your package from your country by force
What will you do?

This exactly happened in the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Polytheists and infidels tortured new Muslims unjustly

Killing infidels owners of the Messenger of Allah, without the right

Prevent the infidels from Muslim food and drink without the right

Infidels and take their money home without the right

Get out the infidels of Mecca, the Prophet without the right

Imagine with me all these terrible acts occurred

Only because they are Muslims

Therefore, the revelation came through Jibreel to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

State in the Holy Qur'an

Must fight the polytheists as mohammed they killed unduly

But
You mohammed you have the right to kill them

36. Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively , as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun

But
The peaceful infidels should not fight them or kill them at all

We have to talk to them about the message of Islam to respect

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

Depends on circumstances. Its only defensive. When life is at risk and to save them.

Dont you have military in your country for defense? Or they are use for mass murdering?

If people dont use Qur'an for their purpose and maintain exactly, then it offer only peace, nothing else.

32. Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land!.

Surah Al-Ma'idah

Intercession of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)_ Dr Zakir Naik youtube

Muhammad (PBUH) in Judaism, Christian and Hinduism Scripture youtube

Old 05-08-2015, 09:03 AM

عيسى- نبي محبوب في الإسلام – YouTube
Jesus (PBUH) Beloved Prophet of Islam - Ahmed Deedat YouTube

- See here

After the slander and lies against Islam in the events of 9/11

God grant victory to Islam after the injustice directly

- CNN - after 9/11 she converted to ISLAM, this is WHY ? youtube
- -
- - امريكية مسيحية تدافع عن الاسلام - American Christian defends Islam youtube
-
- أكبر كذبة في التاريخ كذبة أحداث 11 سبتمبر Loose Change 9/11youtube

Old 05-11-2015, 02:33 PM

In the Arabian Peninsula
This situation is normal
At that time
Aisha before the marriage of the Prophet
Associated with a person of the tribe before the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
But the marriage did not complete
Therefore
Kfar Quraish

Did not speak about it
Against
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

You mean
Marriage of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon Ms. Aisha, may Allah be pleased

Nabi speeches before puberty
And married after puberty

So can not marry young girls before puberty

Because mental sensations for the girl
Composed after puberty

زواج الرسول من عائشة::حقائق وإحصائيات::مترجم عربي::3/1

youtube

زواج الرسول من عائشة::حقائق وإحصائيات::مترجم عربي::3/2

youtube
زواج النبي محمد من عائشه وهي في سن 9 سنوات !!! youtube

Old 05-15-2015, 07:52 AM

Women's Rights in Islam Protected Or Subjugated? - Dr. Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd7c4OPi_UY

Mercy of Prophet Muhammad (s) for the Animals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfzXX5i9rqg

Mercy shown towards Animals by Prophet Muhammad(Peace be upon him)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FJTwFi6mtU

Allah sent the prophets as a mercy to the slaves and supported them with miracles to indicate the truthfulness of their message. Of all the prophets, our Prophet, Muhammad, was blessed with the most miracles. Al-Isra 'and al-Mi ^ raj are among the many miracles of Prophet Muhammad.
The miracle of al-Isra 'is confirmed in the Qur'an. In Surat al-Isra ', Ayah 1, Allah said:

which means: [Praise be to Allah Who enabled His slave, Muhammad, to make the journey at night from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem, which is surrounded a blessed land.] This journey is also confirmed in the sahih hadith. As such, there is scholarly consensus (ijma ^) Prophet Muhammad journeyed in body and soul the night of al-Isra 'from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsain Jerusalem. Moreover, these scholars indicated the person who denies al-Isra 'is a blasphemer for belying the explicit text of the Qur'an.

Al-isra And Al-miraj ....... )scenes From Paradise And Fire

1- On Prophet Muhammad's journey from Masjid al-Haram to Masjid al-Aqsa, Allah enabled him to see some of His wondrous creations. Allah enabled the Prophet to see the world (dunya) like an old woman. However, this old woman was wearing a great deal of jewelry, and in this there is an indication signifying the reality of the world.

2- Allah enabled the Prophet to see Iblis. The Prophet saw something on the side of the road which did not dare to stand in his way or speak to him. What the Prophet saw was Iblis. Originally, Iblis was a believer and lived with the angels in Paradise. When Allah ordered the angels to prostrate (sujud) to Prophet Adam, Iblis was ordered to prostrate to him as well. The angels prostrated to Adam in obedience to Allah, because angels do not disobey Allah. However, Iblis did not obey, and he objected to the order of Allah. He said, "You created me out of fire, and You created him out of clay. How do You order me to prostrate to him?" So this objection by Iblis to the order of Allah was the first blasphemy he committed.

3- On his journey, the Prophet smelled a very nice odor. He asked Jibril about this pleasant scent and Jibril informed him this good smell was coming from the grave of the woman whose duty used to be to comb Pharaoh's daughter's hair. This woman was a good, pious believer. One day, as she was combing Pharaoh's daughter's hair, the comb fell from her hand.

At this she said, ""Bismillah. "Pharaoh's daughter asked her, "Do you have a god other than my father?" The woman said, "Yes. My Lord and the Lord of your father is Allah." Pharaoh's daughter told her father what had happened. Pharaoh demanded this woman blaspheme and leave Islam, but she refused. At that, Pharaoh threatened to kill her children. He brought a great pot of water and built a great fire under it. When the water boiled, Pharaoh brought her children and started to drop them into that pot one after the other.

Throughout all this, the woman remained steadfast to Islam, even when Pharaoh reached her youngest child--a little boy still bosom feeding--but she felt pity for him. At that, Allah enabled this child to speak. He said to his mother, "O Mother, be patient. The torture of the Hereafter is far more severe than the torture of this life, and do not be reluctant, because you are right." At this the woman requested Pharaoh collect her bones and the bones of her children and bury them in the same grave. Pharaoh promised her that--then dropped her into that boiling water. She died as a martyr. The good odor the Prophet smelled coming from her grave is an indication of her high status.

4- During his trip, the Prophet saw people who were planting and reaping in two days. Jibril told the Prophet, "These were the people who fight for the sake of Allah (mujahidun). "wink."

5- The Prophet also saw people whose lips and tongues were clipped with scissors made of fire. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the speakers of sedition (fitna) who call people to misguidance."

6- He also saw a bull which exited a very small outlet, then was trying in vain to return through that small outlet. Jibril told the Prophet, "This is the example of the bad word--once spoken, it cannot be returned."

7- The Prophet saw people grazing like animals, with very little clothing on their private parts. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones who refused to pay zakat. "."

8- The Prophet saw angels smashing some people's heads with rocks. These heads would return to the shape they had been, and then the angels would smash their heads again--and so on. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones whose heads felt too heavy to perform prayer--the ones who used to sleep without praying."

9- On his journey the Prophet saw people who were competing to eat some rotten meat--ignoring meat that was sliced and unspoiled. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are people from your nation who leave out that which is permissible (halal), and consume that which is forbidden ((haram). "This reference was to the fornicators, that is, the ones who left out the permissible (marriage) and committed sins (fornication).

10- Also, the Prophet saw people who were drinking from the fluid coming from the bodies of the fornicators, (water mixed with blood). Jibril indicated to the Prophet these were the ones who were drinking the alcohol which is prohibited in this world.

11- The Prophet saw people scratching their faces and chests with brass finger nails. Jibril said, "These are the examples of those who commit gossip ((ghibah). "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p97c4D2fTqw
ISRA MI'RAJ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam