Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2015, 01:06 PM

282 posts, read 298,267 times

Advertisements

Salam Alekum bro/sis,

Enjoy watching Biology scientests & Deedat

http://youtu.be/MUa8lXyIwFE

http://youtu.be/XZNomD5P71E
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2015, 07:52 AM

1,601 posts, read 1,165,150 times
"... an error made on your own is safer than ten truths accepted on faith, because the first leaves you the means to correct it, but the second destroys your capacity to distinguish truth from error."

Ayn Rand

Old 09-10-2015, 10:30 PM

282 posts, read 298,267 times
Hundreds of western and eastern Phd holders accepted Islam after long invistigation into Quran. They are from different cultural backgrounds. Do you believe that they had not similiar ideas as yours .

Google into names of such scholars, yet I am sure you know bunch of them.

Old 09-15-2015, 11:38 AM

"Hundreds of western and eastern Phd holders accepted Islam after long invistigation into Quran."

Why did you not provide a list? When I make claims, I back them up with evidence. You should do the same. I should not have to research what you claim.

What you are also doing is a logical fallacy called
Fallacy: Appeal to Authority

"Google into names of such scholars"

You have given me no names to google.

There are PhDs that believe in creationism, which is total nonsense.

CMI list of scientists alive today who accept the biblical account of creation - RationalWiki

L. Ron Hubbard, C.E., Ph.D., a nuclear physicist, gave us Scientology, and gee, Tom Cruise is a Scientologist so it must be true! And he's an expert!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-C-wupe76E

If you want to use logical fallacies, more PhDs DO NOT believe in Islam than do believe in Islam.

Old 09-15-2015, 12:55 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,033,518 times
I recently received the same endorsement of Islam; that many scientists are converting to Islam. Maybe that's the latest attempt at a selling point. I asked for specifics and I got Jacques Cousteau and that was all. From all non-Muslim accounts, Cousteau never was Muslim.

Old 09-15-2015, 04:22 PM

The 'convert' I most often heard about was Neil Armstrong. Muslims would tell me that Neil Armstrong heard the Muslim call to prayer while he was on the moon and converted to Islam. No matter how much evidence I showed them to the contrary, they insisted Armstrong converted to Islam.

Old 09-15-2015, 09:40 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,645,802 times
It is very unfortunate Muslims are generally sold with the idea of an arrogance [false and pseudo] that they are the best of creatures and non-Muslims are the worst of creatures despite the fact that all [except 1] the Nobel Prize Winners in Science are non-Muslims.
3:110. Ye [Muslims] are the best community that hath been raised up for mankind. Ye [Muslims] enjoin right conduct and forbid indecency; and ye [Muslims] believe in Allah. And if the People of the Scripture had believed [be Muslims] it had been better for them. Some of them [Jews & Christians] are believers [Muslims]; but most of them [as infidels] are evil livers.
Whereas in contrast;
98:6. Lo! those [infidels] who disbelieve, among the People of the Scripture and the idolaters, will abide in fire of hell. They [infidels] are the worst of created beings.

Inspired by the above falsehoods and couple with very low self esteem, many Muslims [not all] will make associations with anything they think will give credibility to their Islam.
PhD holders come very cheap these days. What is significant is whether these PhD holders has contributed actual incremental productive knowledge to humanity.

The truth is these PhDs when converted to Muslims will have their minds heavily constraint within the Islamic straightjacket and in most cases to likely turned to evil. The leader of ISIS has a PhD and note the hell he has brought onto to humanity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam