Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2015, 12:43 AM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times

Advertisements

There are many wonderful Muslims but the problem is the religion because it asks the adherents to subdue the Infidel including possibly killing them in the worst case are forcing them to pay a tax because they aren't Muslim. Also most of the US Muslim support Sharia Law which basically seditious to our culture and way of life. In conclusion, islam has proven time and again to be a cancer...best to keep the cancer out of the body.

Old 10-29-2015, 02:57 AM

6,109 posts, read 10,893,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
No, it's a load of horse manure. Some yes, the majority not even.
Well, as the Koran says, nothing wrong with lying to non-believers as long as it advances Islam.

Old 10-29-2015, 04:52 AM

15,501 posts, read 17,073,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Damon View Post
Well, as the Koran says, nothing wrong with lying to non-believers as long as it advances Islam.
show me the ayyat in the Qur'an where it says that.

This is another fallacy promoted and spread by anti-Islamic web sites. No where in the Qur'an is it encourged for a Muslim to lie, especially not to a non-Muslim.

In Islam the concept of sin is 5 levels of responsibility.

1. Fiqh--Something that we are obligated to do, there will be a punishment if we fail to do it

2. Sunnah--Not obligated for us to do, but will be blessings and rewards if we do it

3. Halal--No reards or punishments for doing or not doing

4, Makruh- discouraged to do. We will be rewarded and blessed if we refrain from doing

5. Haram--Forbidden to do, there will be punishments if we do it.

Telling a lie is haram except for 4 cases in which it is Makruh.

1. Telling a lie to a spouse for the purpose of keeping peace in the family. It has to be a very minor lie with no gain involved and not to cover up a sin. An example-- Your wife is a poor cook, she works all day trying to fix you your favorite meal and it comes out tasting horrible. She asks you if you like it and answer yes

2. telling a lie when it is necessary to save a life. Best example is in Albania when the Albanian Muslims Hid Jews from the Nazis and lied about there not being any Jews in albania

Albanians saved Jews from deportation in WWII | Europe | DW.COM | 27.12.2012

3.. In time of a physical war when it is necessary to deceive the enemy.

4. When telling a lie will prevent a war between nations

It should be noted, a lie is still a sin and is discouraged. but under those conditions and with no intent of personal gain, there will be no punishment. However, if the person can find the means of accomplishing them without a lie, they will be blessed and rewarded.

For More information on Lies see this Link

. The Seventeenth Greater Sin: Lying | Greater Sins Volume 2 | Books on Islam and Muslims | Al-Islam.org

Old 10-29-2015, 05:15 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,430,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Just because you disagree with something doesn't make it treasonous. That's pure hyperbole.
It is absolutely nothing short of treason when European/Western elites create and allow the conditions for Muslims to demographically replace the native populations. This is especially so in light of the fact that Islam has been a longtime foe.

Old 10-29-2015, 05:16 AM

15,501 posts, read 17,073,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
There are many wonderful Muslims but the problem is the religion because it asks the adherents to subdue the Infidel including possibly killing them in the worst case are forcing them to pay a tax because they aren't Muslim. Also most of the US Muslim support Sharia Law which basically seditious to our culture and way of life. In conclusion, islam has proven time and again to be a cancer...best to keep the cancer out of the body.
If you ask Most American Muslims what Shariah laws we want recognised you will find it is the sharia civil laws that affect only Muslims. they are very similar to the Judaic laws that affect only Jews and are allowed in every State.

Actually it has become a Moot point as we have found all we need do is file our private matters in the court house as a corporate contract. This satisfies most of us in regards to the Sharia laws we want recognized. It is a bit of a nusience and an extra expense to handle them that way, but it does work.

Sharia laws is not one thing. there are many concepts of Sharia. Sunni only accept the 4 Sunni disciplines of Islamic Jurisprudence (Hanafi, Hanbali, Maliki, Shafi'i) as being Sharia. What the media usually portrays as Sharia is Wahhabi, which is not to be recognized by Sunni.

Also sharia is to never be forced upon non-Muslims. It is considered sacrilegious to force Sharia upon a Non-Muslim who will not treat it as a religious act of worship.

There are no Islamic nations that are under full sharia law. Many Muslim nations will use the Sharia civil laws for the Muslim population but none use the criminal laws. The Islamic Nations generally use Secular Criminal laws. One reason being, because it is almost impossible to prove guilt under sharia criminal law.

the 3 nations that use some degree of what they call Sharia Criminal law are Saudi, Iran and Pakistan. Saudi and Pakistan use Wahhabi and Iran uses Jafa'ari Neither of which are recognized under the Sunni Madhabs--nearly 90% of the world's Muslims are Sunni.

Old 10-29-2015, 05:27 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,750,199 times
Sixteen pages in and not one person has given me any reason why I should be anything other than adamantly opposed to increased Islamic immigration in to our nation and culture.

Old 10-29-2015, 05:33 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,741,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
It is absolutely nothing short of treason when European/Western elites create and allow the conditions for Muslims to demographically replace the native populations. This is especially so in light of the fact that Islam has been a longtime foe.
European/Western elites did this to South America and killed off 75% of the native population. Or have you not noticed that S America has a large amount of Whites, for the most part Christian and speaks Spanish. Europe deserves Islam in so many ways for the past 1000 years of atrocities it did to the world.

Old 10-29-2015, 05:47 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,430,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
European/Western elites did this to South America and killed off 75% of the native population. Or have you not noticed that S America has a large amount of Whites, for the most part Christian and speaks Spanish. Europe deserves Islam in so many ways for the past 1000 years of atrocities it did to the world.
So you favor the genocide of Europeans as retribution for the past. I see no point, then, in having this discussion with you. At least you implicitly admit that Islam is no friendly force. Since I am no traitor to my people, it follows that I completely oppose Islam.

Old 10-29-2015, 05:55 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,741,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
So you favor the genocide of Europeans as retribution for the past. I see no point, then, in having this discussion with you. At least you implicitly admit that Islam is no friendly force. Since I am no traitor to my people, it follows that I completely oppose Islam.
I don't favor genocide. I favor payback. Islam is not the problem. The Imams who mistranslate it for their own agenda is.

Old 10-29-2015, 06:04 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,434,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
Saw this recently and thought it was pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMQjyRc7eiY
I wonder who paid these actors.

Muslim Mayflower descendants.

Yeah, right.

Maybe being Muslim is the new way to be "hip."

I guess I'll be a Muslim, too.

Why not?

No need to pay any attention to the actual religion and its requirements...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam