Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2015, 12:08 PM

144 posts, read 203,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
Would I be required to kill innocent people?
Yes of course.
Haven't you see that Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali killed innocent people ?
This is part of the religion, that's why M. Ali is still enjoying his life and is not in jail right now...

Do you have other stupid questions like that ?

You probably have more chance to die in some areas in Chicago or LA than in the streets of Dubai or Istanbul.
Ah my God all those foreign tourists over there may die ! A muslim may kill them to fulfill his religion ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2015, 08:37 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,047,262 times
Quote:
Would I be required to kill innocent people?
Next time you are in an ER fighting for your life, your doctor could just be a MUSLIM doctor (there are THOUSANDS working in the U.S. Hospitals). So make sure to tell him to take your life and fullfil his religion

Old 11-17-2015, 01:23 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,619,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazira View Post
Yes of course.
This is part of the religion, that's why M. Ali is still enjoying his life and is not in jail right now...

You probably have more chance to die in some areas in Chicago or LA than in the streets of Dubai or Istanbul.
Ah my God all those foreign tourists over there may die! A muslim may kill them to fulfill his religion ...
As a Muslim you do not seem to be able to understand what is your proper duty and part of your obligation within the covenant you have entered with Allah. Fortunately your non-compliance [ignorance] with the full terms of your obligation is a positive blessing for humanity and that is because you are being more human than being a Muslim per se.

A Muslim is one who has entered into a covenant with Allah and the terms and conditions are in the Quran as revealed in Muhammad via Gabriel as directed by Allah starting from 610AD [Quran-MGA-610].

To be a truer Muslim one will have to comply with as much as possible with the terms and conditions stipulated in the Quran-MGA-610 and no where else.
In exchange for salvation in heaven with eternal life a Muslim must comply with the Quran-MGA-610 and this include the necessity to defend Islam and Muslims if they are under threat or are wronged plus the need to kill if necessary.

The problem with Islam is there are 1.5 billion Muslims around the world and if only 20% take the covenant with Allah seriously, then we have a pool of 300 million evil prone Muslims who are in readiness to kill, oppress and commit other evils against non-Muslims.

So yes, killing of non-Muslims [where necessary] is a part and condition of the covenant a Muslim has entered with Allah. Fortunately many Muslims are human enough to ignore such imperatives and risk rebukes from Allah on Judgment Day.

With the recent threats by ISIS against USA and Americans don't be surprised if bombs and machine guns go off during the next marathon, super bowls, NBA match, other sporting events and other festivals with large gatherings in the USA in the near future. One cannot never know, it could even happen in Walmart or other supermarkets, cinema, concert halls, etc.

Old 11-17-2015, 07:43 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,007,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazira View Post
Yes of course.

Ah my God all those foreign tourists over there may die ! A muslim may kill them to fulfill his religion ...
"It isn't all muslims, but it's always a muslim"

Old 11-17-2015, 08:00 AM

15,501 posts, read 16,968,920 times
Quote:
"It isn't all muslims, but it's always a muslim"
Except for the ones that are not Muslims.

An interesting trend I see. If a criminal is a Muslim it is assumed it is because of his religion while if a criminal is not Muslim it is assumed religion had no part.

Does any one ever grasp the idea that not every one who calls him self Muslim is religious or even believes what they profess to follow. We have our share of people who call them self Muslims but in reality do not practice any religion.

Old 11-17-2015, 08:14 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,088,763 times
I don't, but Obama does.

Old 11-17-2015, 09:31 AM

7,801 posts, read 6,339,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
I don't, but Obama does.
I am sure you have quotes, citations, links and the usual to back up this claim? Actually relative to many US politicians and presidents I have found Obama to be quite secular. He still has to pander to the american theistic majority of course. Anyone making a career in US politics is compelled to do so. But when we read things like his 2006 key note speech he sums up the concepts of secularism perfectly. I see you also claim him to BE a Muslim, and this too I have not seen much evidence for. Least of all from you.

Old 11-17-2015, 09:56 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,088,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo View Post
I am sure you have quotes, citations, links and the usual to back up this claim? Actually relative to many US politicians and presidents I have found Obama to be quite secular. He still has to pander to the american theistic majority of course. Anyone making a career in US politics is compelled to do so. But when we read things like his 2006 key note speech he sums up the concepts of secularism perfectly. I see you also claim him to BE a Muslim, and this too I have not seen much evidence for. Least of all from you.
Do you feel better now, or just superior? I couldn't care less about facts to back up my opinion-I'm not obligated to you or anyone else on here to do so. You don't make the rules on here.

Old 11-17-2015, 09:59 AM

7,801 posts, read 6,339,423 times
So there are no facts to back up what you just claimed then, fair enough. It has nothing to do with feeling superior, or making the rules, or what you are obligated to do or not. The simple fact remains that you just espoused unsubstantiated nonsense, and you have shown no willingness to back it up. And everyone can see that.

Old 11-17-2015, 10:19 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,047,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
I don't, but Obama does.
Cool, isn't it?
That's democracy for you. He is an elected president through a democratic process.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam