Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2015, 08:39 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,362,350 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
their silence is approval

That's what Ahimla says too.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2015, 08:59 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,027,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
That's what Ahimla says too.
Oddly, thousand and more of us can protest and join together against the Terrorists and one idiot like that will undo it in a matter of seconds.

Old 12-06-2015, 09:31 PM

2,826 posts, read 2,360,818 times
If you don't enjoy it here, why live here? There are plenty of states with Sharia law. Who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. What? You get to dress however you want, eat whatever you want, and not have some Muslim man telling you what to do, or try to force you to be married at God knows what age. What the hell are you complaining about?

It's like the people who watch youtube videos about crossdressers and then complain "You ******* are going to burn in hell!" Uhhh, yea, it really says something about you that you are wanting to watch video after video of crossdressers and tell them they are burning in hell. Like, maybe, that you're into that.

When Islam is done with the country, it will be another Muslim country. And guess what, you will move. Because in your heart, you hate it there.
Sure, you will make excuses like how "Western countries objectify women." Sure, okay. Then explain to me what happens to Muslim women who don't wear that stuff in Islamic countries? How do they fare?

You hate it here, leave. I don't want you where you don't want to be. Anymore than I would want myself in an uncomfortable place. If I were to go someplace I pay rent, and all my friends had died or moved on, I would be miserable. I wouldn't sit there complaining about it and cursing the landlords. That's how to be an ******* houseguest.

Woodrow LI. There may be plenty who loudly proclaim the error of the ways of these terrorists. But they need to do more than that. It is their people, then it's their responsibility. If we Westerners do anything about them, we are called "evil violent Westerners." Muslims need to take care of Muslims who create issues. This woman for instance, should have been booed down by like dozens or hundreds of Muslims. And the terrorists, any that are caught, should be jailed or shot or whatever by Muslim authorities.

If they aren't, this is bad form, as it sets an example that "moderate" Muslims don't stand against violence. That puts them as enablers, or worse, as potential terrorists themselves.

Old 12-07-2015, 12:15 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,633,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Oddly, thousand and more of us can protest and join together against the Terrorists and one idiot like that will undo it in a matter of seconds.
You statement do not make sense in the context of the reality of 1.5 billion Muslims.

As we had agreed, 20% of ALL humans including Muslims are evil prone.
That is equivalent to 300 million evil prone Muslims who are likely to be pro-ISIS.
If I drop that to 10% there is still 150 million around the world and for USA there will be 600,000 evil prone Muslims.

Thus your reference to one idiot in the US is not effective and do not reflect reality.

The default evil and malignancy of Islam-in-part are these facts;
1. More than 55% of the 6,236 verses in the Quran contain evil laden elements.
2. 20% of Muslims are by their nature evil prone, i.e. that is a pool of 300 million.
3. The combination of 1 and 2 give rise to the terrible evils and violence that is committed by the evil prone Muslims since the time to Muhammad till the present and will continue in the future as long as Islam and humans exist.

Note the majority of 80% of Muslims are not an issue.
Personally I would not blame to the 20% of evil prone Muslim because it is their nature and they are born with such DNA [with exception for those who manifest due to 'nurture' factors].
The major portion and emphasis of the critical cause is thus the 55% of evil laden elements in the Quran.
So we need to apply effective problem-solving techniques to deal with this ultimate root cause.

Old 12-07-2015, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
If you don't enjoy it here, why live here? There are plenty of states with Sharia law. Who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. What? You get to dress however you want, eat whatever you want, and not have some Muslim man telling you what to do, or try to force you to be married at God knows what age. What the hell are you complaining about?

It's like the people who watch youtube videos about crossdressers and then complain "You ******* are going to burn in hell!" Uhhh, yea, it really says something about you that you are wanting to watch video after video of crossdressers and tell them they are burning in hell. Like, maybe, that you're into that.

When Islam is done with the country, it will be another Muslim country. And guess what, you will move. Because in your heart, you hate it there.
Sure, you will make excuses like how "Western countries objectify women." Sure, okay. Then explain to me what happens to Muslim women who don't wear that stuff in Islamic countries? How do they fare?

You hate it here, leave. I don't want you where you don't want to be. Anymore than I would want myself in an uncomfortable place. If I were to go someplace I pay rent, and all my friends had died or moved on, I would be miserable. I wouldn't sit there complaining about it and cursing the landlords. That's how to be an ******* houseguest.

Woodrow LI. There may be plenty who loudly proclaim the error of the ways of these terrorists. But they need to do more than that. It is their people, then it's their responsibility. If we Westerners do anything about them, we are called "evil violent Westerners." Muslims need to take care of Muslims who create issues. This woman for instance, should have been booed down by like dozens or hundreds of Muslims. And the terrorists, any that are caught, should be jailed or shot or whatever by Muslim authorities.

If they aren't, this is bad form, as it sets an example that "moderate" Muslims don't stand against violence. That puts them as enablers, or worse, as potential terrorists themselves.

I keep hearing that. Like we are all clones of each other. There are no Muslim "Authorities" we do not have any central leadership or any ordained clergy. Every Mosque is seperate and independent of every other Mosque. Each person within a Mosque is not a member, few of us ever attent the asame Mosqe twice in a row, we simply stop in at the nearest Mosque during prayer time or most of the time simply say our prayers where ever we happen to be. Very many perhaps most Muslims will seldom if ever enter a Mosque. Even in Nations with Mosques on every corner.

We are very much independent and tend to not follow any leader, political or religious. Sadly the radicals do the opposite and form tight knit groups and in many cases gangs.

That is the first time I saw the picture of that women. Things like that do not circulate on Muslim sites. It is no accident it is in English and not Arabic where it would be understood by mostly Muslims. Instead it was written in English and originally posted "who knows where" but probably intended to be seen by mostly non-Muslims. Would be interesting to find the original source.

Last edited by Woodrow LI; 12-07-2015 at 04:11 AM..

Old 12-07-2015, 09:14 AM

1,601 posts, read 1,159,875 times
The bottom line is this:

Every Muslim believes that everyone should submit to Allah and EVERY Muslim thinks a perverted monster is their prophet and should be mankind's prophet. Every Muslim thinks that disbelievers are deserving of horrible torture.

And these are the people who are going to help the disbelievers? Come on.

Muslims are sly. They know that in order to keep the rest of us off balance they need to use many tricks. One is to act 'nice' so they won't all get booted out when they are in the tiny minority. As they grow in number, the 'nice' starts going away. LOOK AT EUROPE.

Old 12-07-2015, 03:52 PM

2,416 posts, read 2,015,997 times
The pictures of happy harmony people presumably refer to the secularized.

Old 12-07-2015, 05:52 PM

2,416 posts, read 2,015,997 times
Apparently a large number of Islamists loathe the US and the West, but they have no compunction - and lack the irony to see it's a concession to redundancy) about using its creations (technology).

Old 12-08-2015, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modernist1 View Post
Apparently a large number of Islamists loathe the US and the West, but they have no compunction - and lack the irony to see it's a concession to redundancy) about using its creations (technology).
That is not just a Muslim thing. Also it is not necessarily a hatred of the west. World wide and among all people the US and Israel come out to be among the most hated nations on earth.

Here are the results /opinions that seem to be consistent with the polls

Top 10 List of Most Hated Countries in the World 2015

What does make it seem Muslims hate the USA are because the 9 Nations that disapprove of the US the most are very vocal Islamic Nations.

9 Countries That Hate America Most - TIME

Old 12-08-2015, 08:47 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,633,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
That is not just a Muslim thing. Also it is not necessarily a hatred of the west. World wide and among all people the US and Israel come out to be among the most hated nations on earth.

Here are the results /opinions that seem to be consistent with the polls

Top 10 List of Most Hated Countries in the World 2015

What does make it seem Muslims hate the USA are because the 9 Nations that disapprove of the US the most are very vocal Islamic Nations.

9 Countries That Hate America Most - TIME
This is missing the point, deflecting and off topic.

Tribalism is an inherent instinct in All humans.
Therefore there will naturally be prevalent 'hatred' between groups of humans, i.e. that would include between Nations, races, opposing sport fans, families, clans, ideologies, etc.
Humanity is not ignorant of the above 'hatred' and since has made a lot of serious attempts to promote harmony between different groups. There is progress since and efforts are being made to continually improve tribalistic attitudes within humanity based on generic morality approaches.

So tribalistic tendencies inherent in our DNA give rise to contempt between groups but evolving humanity is making progress to modulate such tendencies to promote harmony.

However there is a difference between hatred of Muslims, i.e. individuals, groups, Islamic-Nations against the USA, the West and non-Muslims.
What Islam has done is to exploit [made worse] the tribalistic tendency [us versus them] into their Quran to increase the low-self esteem of Muslims by promoting a sort of false arrogance for the Muslim to feel good, assured and secured.
Right from Chapter 1, the non-Muslims are explicitly differentiated and implicitly condemned as inferior; note [mine]
1:6 Show us the Straight Path,
1:7. The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not (the path) of those [Jews-Infidels] who earn Thine anger nor of those [Infidels-Christian] who astray.
Therefrom more that 55% of the 6,236 verses of the Quran differentiated the Kuffar [infidels, non-Muslims] and they are condemned, cursed, preyed upon, ridiculed and dehumanized in the worst manner.

In the context of the Quran, the very existence of non-Muslims [Kafara, kuffar, infidels] posed a threat to Islam and as such need to be 'dealt with' or subdued. The USA is the most hated by many Muslims [individuals, groups and Islamic Nations] because they are interpreted as the Great Satan based on the doctrines and principles of the Quran.

The Jews are the most hated in the Quran and I believe this is a personal hatred of Muhammad that was imbued into the texts of the Quran.
Note the 'anger' in 1:7 above as Muhammad was very angry and hated the Jews for omitting the prophesy of a Messiah in the likes of him [as in the original message from God] in their holy books. This is why Muhammad cursed the Jews for corrupting the original message. In addition Muhammad could not win any debate with the Jews who were smarter and more experienced spiritually. Thus Muhammad has to resort to aggression and violence to get his way. It is very unfortunate this personal hatred of one person has inspired so many evil prone Muslims to cause so much terrible evils and violence around the world.

Last edited by Continuum; 12-08-2015 at 09:40 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam