Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2015, 12:33 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,863,952 times

Advertisements

Look we all know that the ratio of radical Islamics to non is millions to thousands and they are as much at risk of psychopathic attacks as all other Americans. We have to create a net whether it means extra-ordinary screening measures or literally a freeze all muslim entries beginning with matrimonial scams that allow visas to potential radicalized jihadists. Our great and faithful muslim families are a treasure many professional, extremely intelligent contributors to our society crying out for cures for disease, and those with a work ethic whether entering the labor force. WE MUST LOVE ALL MUSLIMS!! God commands us to love "without LOVE you have NOTHING!!! Nothing means ....nothing which may include heaven itself!!! So security is for all who live within these boundaries called USA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2015, 04:29 PM

3,696 posts, read 2,862,941 times
The terrorists who commit acts of violence are not following the beliefs of their religion. While they may say they are Muslim, it is against the beliefs of this religion to engage in acts of war against innocent parties and is a sin. The term "jihad" means to strive and does not mean to go out and blow up people or otherwise create terror. I know many Muslims from a variety of countries and they are horrified by the attacks in Paris and San Bernadino shootings--they do not understand how anyone who considers themself an observant Muslim could carry out acts like these.

We have nearly 2 billion Muslims worldwide, and the vast majority of them do NOT engage in violence or terrorism. We can't punish the majority of them simply for the acts of a few individuals who have twisted the beliefs to justify violence. Muslim matrimonial services are used to match up eligible young people for marriage and it is pretty common in U.S. Muslims from countries such as Bangladesh.

It is true that individuals who have been Muslim have been responsible for terror attacks on US soil. We have also had domestic terrorism from Christians and agnostics as well. Unfortunately, it is pretty much impossible to tell who is going to be prone to violence if there is no past indicators of it. I am not Christian, Muslim, or any of the great monotheistic religious traditions but we should not assume that the Muslims who want to enter the U.S. are terrorists.

Old 12-10-2015, 05:41 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,156,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Joseph View Post
The terrorists who commit acts of violence are not following the beliefs of their religion. While they may say they are Muslim, it is against the beliefs of this religion to engage in acts of war against innocent parties and is a sin.
"Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah." Quran 33:21

Got that? There are many verses like that in the Quran. Remember, this is the direct word form Allah!!

Meet Muhammed:

"The Prophet had suddenly attacked Bani Mustaliq without warning while they were heedless and their cattle were being watered at the places of water. Their fighting men were killed and their women and children were taken as captives" (Bukhari 46:717)

Yikes! And what did Muhammed and his men do after slaughtering the men? Why they raped and enslaved or sold the women!

Read on:

Allah's Messenger called Ali [and said]: “Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory,” and Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: “Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?” Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: ”Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger…” (Sahih Muslim 5917)

Muhammed and his men weren't under attack, they were attacking!!

The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: If you come to a township (which has surrendered without a formal war) and stay therein, you have a share (that will be in the form of an award) in (the properties obtained from) it. If a township disobeys Allah and His Messenger (and actually fights against the Muslims) one-fifth of the booty seized therefrom is for Allah and His Apostle and the rest is for you. (Sahih Muslim 4346)
So, those who were not at war with the Muslims are to be subjugated anyway, and their property seized.

From the Quran:

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them (9:5)
The words, “when the forbidden months are past,” precludes the possibility that this was a matter of self-defense. The message is clear.....slaughter them unless they convert to Islam.

There are dozens of verses in the Quran where Allah gleefully brags about what is going to happen to disbelievers. Simply go to this site and search on disbelievers:

The Noble Qur'an -

Muhammed had sex with a 9 year old child when he was 53 years old according to MANY Islamic sources:

SAHIH AL-BUKHARI

Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234)

Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236)

Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88)

What kind of man rapes a child? Or maybe you think 9 year old children ask for it?

Here are accounts of Muhammed and his men raping women, with the approval of Allah!!

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.
Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)

"We went out with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter" (Sahih Muslim 3371)

I drove them along until I brought them to Abu Bakr who bestowed that girl upon me as a prize. So we arrived in Medina. I had not yet disrobed her when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) met me in the street and said: “Give me that girl.” (Sahih Muslim 4345)

Qur’an 22:19-22 “fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem” “for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods”

Quran 8:12-14 [Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip." That is because they opposed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever opposes Allah and His Messenger - indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.

Quran 8:55 Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are those who have disbelieved, and they will not [ever] believe -

Quran 3:151 We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.

Quran 7:4 And how many cities have We destroyed, and Our punishment came to them at night or while they were sleeping at noon.

And on and on and on.......

Sounds like ISIS to me. Mass rape, terrorism, hate.....

Old 12-10-2015, 11:43 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,623,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
Look we all know that the ratio of radical Islamics to non is millions to thousands and they are as much at risk of psychopathic attacks as all other Americans. We have to create a net whether it means extra-ordinary screening measures or literally a freeze all muslim entries beginning with matrimonial scams that allow visas to potential radicalized jihadists. Our great and faithful muslim families are a treasure many professional, extremely intelligent contributors to our society crying out for cures for disease, and those with a work ethic whether entering the labor force. WE MUST LOVE ALL MUSLIMS!! God commands us to love "without LOVE you have NOTHING!!! Nothing means ....nothing which may include heaven itself!!! So security is for all who live within these boundaries called USA.
The basic dignity of all human beings must be respected by all humans.
Muslims are human beings.
Therefore all humans must respect the basic dignity of all Muslims.

Whilst we must respect the basic dignity of all humans and thus Muslims in this case, it does not mean we should not addressed and prevent the acts committed by evil prone Muslims and other people.

In addressing and preventing the existing acts of violence by any humans what is critical and effective is to trace the problem to its ultimate root causes.

Objectively, while the acts are committed by SOME evil prone Muslims, the critical and effective factor is actually Islam-in-part that is the ultimate root cause. The fact is the Quran-in-part thus Islam-in-part contain ambiguously worded evil laden verses [dualistic] in more than 55% of its 6,236 verses. Therefore Islam via the Quran is inherently evil in part.

A crude theoretical control and testing can be done as follows;
Get rid of the Quran and Islam and there will be no more Islamic-inspired-violence as there will be no opportunities for any believers to rely on any God sanctioned verses to commit violence.
Of course getting rid of the Quran and Islam is not practicable and not recommended but one can get a point from that theoretical hypothesis.

Thus whilst Americans as human beings must respect the basic dignity of any other human beings, thus including Muslims, Americans should not ignore the ultimate root cause of the evils and violence committed by SOME evil prone Muslims.
Otherwise the continuing 'loving' of Muslims will not resolve the continuing evil and violence from SOME evil prone Muslims who are inspired by the evil laden elements from the same Quran which all Muslims are reading.

In addition this continual 'loving' of Muslims cannot be reciprocated by any Muslim because the Quran do not have such a rule. The whole context of the Quran exhort Muslims to direct contempt, abhorence and 'hate' non-Muslims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam