Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2016, 09:04 AM

1,601 posts, read 1,163,459 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion5 View Post
This is due to many conditions

Psychological and social compatibility, feelings and sensations

The important thing
girl Desire(acceptance or rejection)
Should not force any girl to marry

Show me the verses that say that Aisha consented to the marriage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2016, 08:44 AM

15,501 posts, read 17,065,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Show me the verses that say that Aisha consented to the marriage.
As Aisha only appears in the ahadith in Quotes narrated by her self. Show one hadith where she says she objected to the marriage.

Old 05-27-2016, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
As Aisha only appears in the ahadith in Quotes narrated by her self. Show one hadith where she says she objected to the marriage.
Are you joking?? Six year old children have no concept of marriage and cannot give informed consent. Little girls have no idea what sex is about. And silence is consent according to Muhammed.

Take a look at a 53 year old man compared to a nine year old child. Do you think that the child is ready for a male penis to thrust into her over and over? WHY would a 53 year old man even want to have sex with a little child???? Have you ever heard a 6 year old child ask a man to marry her...or a nine year old child ask men to have sex with them???

Good grief!

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih Bukhari 5.236.
Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari 5.234
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

http://www.idrawdigital.com/wp-conte...9/01/prop2.jpg

Old 05-29-2016, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Are you joking?? Six year old children have no concept of marriage and cannot give informed consent. Little girls have no idea what sex is about. And silence is consent according to Muhammed.

Take a look at a 53 year old man compared to a nine year old child. Do you think that the child is ready for a male penis to thrust into her over and over? WHY would a 53 year old man even want to have sex with a little child???? Have you ever heard a 6 year old child ask a man to marry her...or a nine year old child ask men to have sex with them???

Good grief!

Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih Bukhari 5.236.
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari 5.234
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

http://www.idrawdigital.com/wp-conte...9/01/prop2.jpg

Back to my old friend Hisham the Isnad only goes back as far as him he claims he heard it from Ursa but Buhari could not verify who Ursa is or who she heard it from

Narrated 'Ursa:

the Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with `Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Chain(0) ►
Qabaysa bin 'Uqba bin Muhammad ——» Sufyan bin Sa‘id Ath-Thawri ——» Hisham bin 'Urwa
Chapter ▼
Book: Wedlock; Marriage (Nikaah) - كتاب النكاح
Global Id: 5012 (0)
English reference: Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 88
Arabic reference: Book 67, Hadith 5213

Narrated Aisha:

Chain(0) ►
Frwh bin Abi al-Mghra'a ——» 'Ali bin Ms'hr ——» Hisham bin 'Urwa ——» 'Urwa ibn al-Zubayr ——» 'Aisha bint Abi Bakr
Chapter ▼
Book: Merits of the Helpers in Madinah (Ansaar) - كتاب مناقب الأنصار
Global Id: 3746 (0)
English reference: Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 234
Arabic reference: Book 63, Hadith 3942

On this one:
Sahih Bukhari 5.236.

I only find it on Ali sina's site Faith Freedom and do not find it in online Bukhari collect nor in mu hard copy of Bukhari. If you can find it anyplace except on Faith Freedom please post it. At the moment I am assuming Ali Sina made a typo error in the hadith number

like I said every Hadith concerning Aisha goes back to Hisham at some point. From that point on we only have how Hisham remembers it, Unless those in the chain after him fail to pass on his exact words.

Old 05-29-2016, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post

Back to my old friend Hisham the Isnad only goes back as far as him he claims he heard it from Ursa but Buhari could not verify who Ursa is or who she heard it from

Narrated 'Ursa:

the Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with `Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Chain(0) ►
Qabaysa bin 'Uqba bin Muhammad ——» Sufyan bin Sa‘id Ath-Thawri ——» Hisham bin 'Urwa
Chapter ▼
Book: Wedlock; Marriage (Nikaah) - كتاب النكاح
Global Id: 5012 (0)
English reference: Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 88
Arabic reference: Book 67, Hadith 5213

Narrated Aisha:

Chain(0) ►
Frwh bin Abi al-Mghra'a ——» 'Ali bin Ms'hr ——» Hisham bin 'Urwa ——» 'Urwa ibn al-Zubayr ——» 'Aisha bint Abi Bakr
Chapter ▼
Global Id: 3746 (0)
English reference: Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 234
Arabic reference: Book 63, Hadith 3942

On this one:
Sahih Bukhari 5.236.

I only find it on Ali sina's site Faith Freedom and do not find it in online Bukhari collect nor in mu hard copy of Bukhari. If you can find it anyplace except on Faith Freedom please post it. At the moment I am assuming Ali Sina made a typo error in the hadith number

like I said every Hadith concerning Aisha goes back to Hisham at some point. From that point on we only have how Hisham remembers it, Unless those in the chain after him fail to pass on his exact words.

Book of Merits of the Helpers in Madinah (Ansaar) - Sahih al-Bukhari - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ? ???)
Khadija died three years before the Prophet (ﷺ) departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married `Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.
حَدَّثَنِي عُبَيْدُ بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أُسَامَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، قَالَ تُوُفِّيَتْ خَدِيجَةُ قَبْلَ مَخْرَجِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِلَى الْمَدِينَةِ بِثَلاَثِ سِنِينَ، فَلَبِثَ سَنَتَيْنِ أَوْ قَرِيبًا مِنْ ذَلِكَ، وَنَكَحَ عَائِشَةَ وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، ثُمَّ بَنَى بِهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ‏.‏
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 3896
In-book reference : Book 63, Hadith 122
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 236
(deprecated numbering scheme)

Hint: If you cannot find something use the search bar. It took less than 5 seconds for me to find the verse by searching on : "Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age."

Also:
Analysis[edit]
The following series of arguments were presented by Moiz Amjad. We have chosen to analyze and respond to them specifically, due to his polemics encompassing every single claim made by other modern-day apologists who sometimes use a few, or even all of them as their own. They do this often without acknowledging Amjad as the true source of their claims.

First Argument: Number of Narrators[edit]
Most of these narratives are reported only by Hisham ibn `urwah reporting on the authority of his father. An event as well known as the one being reported, should logically have been reported by more people than just one, two or three.
"What was Ayesha's (ra) Age at the Time of Her Marriage to the Prophet (pbuh)?" (archived)
Moiz Amjad, Understanding-Islam, May 1, 1998.
This is a classic Straw man. There is no requirement in Islam for multiple narrations. Even a single sahih hadith is sufficient to establish Islamic laws and practices.

Shaykh Gibril Haddad also refutes the claim that most of these narratives are reported only by Hisham ibn Urwah.

Try more than eleven authorities among the Tabi`in that reported it directly from `A'isha, not counting the other major Companions that reported the same, nor other major Successors that reported it from other than `A'isha.
"Our Mother A'isha's Age At The Time Of Her Marriage to The Prophet" (archived)
Shaykh Gibril F Haddad, SunniPath, Question ID: 4604, July 3, 2005.

I cannot give a link because the site was taken down due to terrible threats by Muslims.

Also:

The First Argument -
My first argument was:

Most of these narratives are reported only by Hisham ibn `urwah reporting on the authority of his father. An event as well known as the one being reported, should logically have been reported by more people than just one, two or three.

RESPONSE
From Tabari, page, volume 7, page 7:

According to Abd al-Hamid b. Bayan al-Sukkari - Muhammad b. Yazid - Ismai'il (that is Ibn Abi Khalid) - Abd al-Rahman b. Abi al- Dahhak - a man from Quraysh - Abd al-Rahman b. Muhammad:  "Abd Allah b. Safwan together with another person came to Aishah and Aishah said (to the latter), "O so and so, have you heard what Hafsah has been saying?" He said, "Yes, o Mother of the Faithful." Abd Allah b. Safwan asked her, "What is that?" She replied, "There are nine special features in me that have not been in any woman, except for what God bestowed on Maryam bt. Imran. By God, I do not say this to exalt myself over any of my companions."  "What are these?" he asked. She replied, "The angel brought down my likeness; the Messenger of God married me when I was seven; may marriage was consummated when I was nine; he married me when I was a virgin...."

"....my marriage (to Muhammad) was consummated when I was nine....."

and from Tabari, volume 9, page 129 - 131

Sa'id b. Yahya b. Sa'id al-Umawi - his father - Muhammad b. Amr - Yahya b. Abd al-Rahman b. Hatib - Aisha:Â When Khadijah died, Khawlah bt. Hakim b. Umayyah b. al-Awqas, wife of Uthman b. Mazun, who was in Mecca, said [to the Messenger of God], "O Messenger of God, will you not marry?"Â He replied, "Whom?" "A maiden," she said, "if you like, or a non-maiden."Â He replied, "Who is the maiden?" "The daughter of the dearest creature of God to you," she answered, "Aishah bt. Abi Bakr."Â .....

Aisha states: We came to Medina and Abu Bakr took up quarters in al-Sunh among the Banu al-Harith b. al-Khazraj. ... My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. ... I was then brought in while the Messenger of God was sitting on a bed in our house. [My mother] made me sit on his lap and said, "These are your relatives... Then the men and women got up and left. The Messenger of God consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me"......(The Prophet) married her three years before the Emigration, when she was seven years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old, after he had emigrated to Medina in Shawwal. She was eighteen years old when he died.

I don't see the name of Hisham ibn-Urwah in there, or his father's name.

I've provided two other narratives that do not use Hisham in the chain. Consequently, by the Learner's own requirement, I've established the case that Aisha was nine when she consummated her marriage with Muhammad.

Second, it really does not matter if all the narrations used Hisham in their chain. The fact that Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah, an-Nisi, and Tabari all document that her age was 9 is proof enough.

Mr. Silas' Response to 'Ayesha's (ra) Age'... [8447] -Sources of Islam - Understanding Islam

Old 05-29-2016, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Book of Merits of the Helpers in Madinah (Ansaar) - Sahih al-Bukhari - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ? ???)
Khadija died three years before the Prophet (ﷺ) departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married `Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.
حَدَّثَنِي عُبَيْدُ بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أُسَامَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، قَالَ تُوُفِّيَتْ خَدِيجَةُ قَبْلَ مَخْرَجِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِلَى الْمَدِينَةِ بِثَلاَثِ سِنِينَ، فَلَبِثَ سَنَتَيْنِ أَوْ قَرِيبًا مِنْ ذَلِكَ، وَنَكَحَ عَائِشَةَ وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، ثُمَّ بَنَى بِهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ‏.‏

Hint: If you cannot find something use the search bar. It took less than 5 seconds for me to find the verse by searching on : "Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age."

Also:
Analysis[edit]
The following series of arguments were presented by Moiz Amjad. We have chosen to analyze and respond to them specifically, due to his polemics encompassing every single claim made by other modern-day apologists who sometimes use a few, or even all of them as their own. They do this often without acknowledging Amjad as the true source of their claims.

First Argument: Number of Narrators[edit]
"What was Ayesha's (ra) Age at the Time of Her Marriage to the Prophet (pbuh)?" (archived)
Moiz Amjad, Understanding-Islam, May 1, 1998.
This is a classic Straw man. There is no requirement in Islam for multiple narrations. Even a single sahih hadith is sufficient to establish Islamic laws and practices.

Shaykh Gibril Haddad also refutes the claim that most of these narratives are reported only by Hisham ibn Urwah.

Try more than eleven authorities among the Tabi`in that reported it directly from `A'isha, not counting the other major Companions that reported the same, nor other major Successors that reported it from other than `Aisha.

I cannot give a link because the site was taken down due to terrible threats by Muslims.

Also:

The First Argument -
My first argument was:

RESPONSE
From Tabari, page, volume 7, page 7:

According to Abd al-Hamid b. Bayan al-Sukkari - Muhammad b. Yazid - Ismai'il (that is Ibn Abi Khalid) - Abd al-Rahman b. Abi al- Dahhak - a man from Quraysh - Abd al-Rahman b. Muhammad:  "Abd Allah b. Safwan together with another person came to Aishah and Aishah said (to the latter), "O so and so, have you heard what Hafsah has been saying?" He said, "Yes, o Mother of the Faithful." Abd Allah b. Safwan asked her, "What is that?" She replied, "There are nine special features in me that have not been in any woman, except for what God bestowed on Maryam bt. Imran. By God, I do not say this to exalt myself over any of my companions."  "What are these?" he asked. She replied, "The angel brought down my likeness; the Messenger of God married me when I was seven; may marriage was consummated when I was nine; he married me when I was a virgin...."

"....my marriage (to Muhammad) was consummated when I was nine....."

and from Tabari, volume 9, page 129 - 131

Sa'id b. Yahya b. Sa'id al-Umawi - his father - Muhammad b. Amr - Yahya b. Abd al-Rahman b. Hatib - Aisha:Â When Khadijah died, Khawlah bt. Hakim b. Umayyah b. al-Awqas, wife of Uthman b. Mazun, who was in Mecca, said [to the Messenger of God], "O Messenger of God, will you not marry?"Â He replied, "Whom?" "A maiden," she said, "if you like, or a non-maiden."Â He replied, "Who is the maiden?" "The daughter of the dearest creature of God to you," she answered, "Aishah bt. Abi Bakr."Â .....

Aisha states: We came to Medina and Abu Bakr took up quarters in al-Sunh among the Banu al-Harith b. al-Khazraj. ... My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. ... I was then brought in while the Messenger of God was sitting on a bed in our house. [My mother] made me sit on his lap and said, "These are your relatives... Then the men and women got up and left. The Messenger of God consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me"......(The Prophet) married her three years before the Emigration, when she was seven years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old, after he had emigrated to Medina in Shawwal. She was eighteen years old when he died.

I've provided two other narratives that do not use Hisham in the chain. Consequently, by the Learner's own requirement, I've established the case that Aisha was nine when she consummated her marriage with Muhammad.

Second, it really does not matter if all the narrations used Hisham in their chain. The fact that Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah, an-Nisi, and Tabari all document that her age was 9 is proof enough.

Mr. Silas' Response to 'Ayesha's (ra) Age'... [8447] -Sources of Islam - Understanding Islam

While that is true and doing such I can find what you have. but, I can not find it in any book that has the Isnad I must be doing something wrong. It should show up Possibly it is one in which the Isnad has not been found.
Quote:
Try more than eleven authorities among the Tabi`in that reported it directly from `A'isha, not counting the other major Companions that reported the same, nor other major Successors that reported it from other than `A'isha.
Every book of authenticated Ahadith was compiled after Bukhari. Over 100 years past the death of Aisha, They were all orally down through a chain of Isnad. None of the compiliers ever saw Aisha. which is why it is important to have the full Isnad.

The basic rule of authenticity for a hadith is to be considered sahih their must be 4 independent chains of Isnad. Bukhari broke his own rule when he allowed in the Ahadith attributed to aisha as those only have one chain of Isnad for each Hadith.

tabari did not compile any Ahadith.

(Tareekh at-Tabari, Vol.1, Introduction)
Imam at-Tabari’s book was simply an attempt to place Hadiths into a chronological order so that they would read out like a historical narrative; therefore, Tabari–like Ibn Ishaq–did a wonderful job of creating one of the first books which placed Hadiths in a chronological order. However, Imam at-Tabari only placed them in the right order, but he did not authenticate them, nor did he claim that. It should be known that to the Sunnis, the only two books of Hadith which are considered completely authentic are the Sahihayn (Bukhari and Muslim). After these two books, there are four other books which are considered reliable, but which contain some authentic and some unauthentic Hadiths. As for Tareekh at-Tabari, it is considered less reliable than any of these six books of Hadith! If, for example, a Shia were to quote a Hadith from Sunan at-Tirmidhi, then we would have to look up the Isnad in order to verify its authenticity. If this is the case with Sunan at-Tirmidhi, one of the six books of Hadith, then what can be said of a book (i.e. Tareekh at-Tabari) which is of a lower status than the six? For that matter, Tareekh at-Tabari is not even a book of Hadith, but it is lower than that: it is a book of history, and as is well-known, the scholars of Hadith would criticize the historians for their lack of scruples when it came to using weak narrations.

Ahlel Bayt » Articles » How Reliable is “The History of at-Tabari”?

Tabari was born about 150 years after the Death of Aisha. While he was a renowned scholat, He was born in and lived his entire life in Persia. He had no first hand knowledge of aisha nor of any of the transmitters of the Ahadith.

more information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Tabari

Sunni only recognize 7 books as being Ahadith. There is full agreement over the first 6 but disagreement as to which of 2 books is the 7th book

Sahih Bukhari, collected by Imam Bukhari (d. 256 AH, 870 CE),
Sahih Muslim, collected by Muslim b. al-Hajjaj (d. 261 AH, 875 CE),
Sunan Abu Dawood, collected by Abu Dawood (d. 275 AH, 888 CE),
Jami al-Tirmidhi, collected by al-Tirmidhi (d. 279 AH, 892 CE),
Sunan al-Sughra, collected by al-Nasa'i (d. 303 AH, 915 CE),
and
Sunan ibn Majah, collected by Ibn Majah (d. 273 AH, 887 CE),
or
Muwatta Malik, collected by Imam Malik (d. 179 AH, 795 CE), [

HURRAY I finaly found my error and got the Isnad

Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married `Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.
Chain(0) ►

'Ubaid bin Isma'il al-Quraishi ——» Hammad bin Usamah ——» Hisham bin 'Urwa ——» 'Urwa ibn al-Zubayr

Chapter ▼
Global Id: 3748 (0)
English reference: Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 236
Arabic reference: Book 63, Hadith 3944

Quote:

That is not Hadith. It is from one of Tabai's books

Last edited by Woodrow LI; 05-29-2016 at 01:38 PM..

Old 05-30-2016, 11:08 AM

204 posts, read 156,964 times
Among the miracles that were granted to the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, as divine support for his Da‘wah (call) and a means of uplifting his status, was the speech of inanimate objects and animals to him. This matter had a great effect on souls, stimulated minds and drew people's attention to the Da‘wah. It also proved to people that the Da‘wah was true and real and supported by arguments and evidence. Therefore, it was only appropriate for sensible people to accept it and follow the great religion of Islam which brings them benefits, wards off harm, elevates their position among nations and guarantees for them happiness in both worlds.

Indeed, inanimate objects and animals spoke: food exalted Allaah The Almighty, stones and trees saluted the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, the trunk of a palm tree yearned for him, and a camel complained to him. These miracles and lessons certainly occurred and were authentically narrated so that they would be believed and accepted - even if they might contradict human reason.

Among the inanimate objects that Allah The Almighty made to speak to the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, was food. Once, while it was being eaten, some food exalted Allaah The Almighty and the Companions heard its exaltation. ‘Abdullaah ibn Mas‘ood said,"We were with the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, on a journey, and we ran short of water. He said: ‘Bring the remaining water with you.’People brought a utensil containing a little water. He dipped his hand in it and said:'Come to the blessed water - and the Blessing is from Allaah!’ I saw the water flowing from among the fingers of the Messenger, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, and we certainly heard the food glorifying Allaah when it was being eaten [by him]." [Al-Bukhaari]

In Al-Fat’h, Al-Haafith Ibn Hajar mentioned that grapes, ripe dates and gravel all exalted Allaah The Almighty.

It is also mentioned in this regard that stones, mountains and trees would greet the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam. It was narrated on the authority of Jaabir ibn Samurah that the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said: "I recognize a stone in Makkah which would salute me before my commissioning as a Prophet. I still recognize it." [Muslim]

As another example, ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib said,“I was once with the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, in Makkah and we went out to some location. Every mountain and tree which the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, passed by would salute him,[(saying], 'Peace be upon you, O Messenger of Allaah.''' [At-Tirmithi and Ad-Daarimi. Saheeh - Al-Albaani]

Moreover, the tree-trunk which the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, would stand beside while giving his Khutbah (Friday sermon) was one of the inanimate objects which talked to the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam. Ibn ‘Umar said,“The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, would deliver his Khutbah while standing beside a trunk (of a palm-tree). When he had the pulpit made, he used it instead. The trunk therefore began weeping, and so the Prophet went to it and rubbed his hand over it [to stop it crying]." [Al-Bukhaari]

Another wording states, "The trunk bellowed like a bull such that the mosque shook." [Ad-Daarimi]

A third wording states, "The trunk bellowed until it cracked and split." [Ahmad]

Also, the speech of animals was another miracle with which Allaah The Almighty honored His Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam. There was a camel who complained to the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, about the injustice of its owner. ‘Abdullaah ibn Ja‘far said,The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, let me ride behind him one day and told me something in secret which I will not divulge to anyone. The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, would mostly prefer to relieve himself whilst hiding behind a high object or in a garden of small palm-trees. He once entered a garden that belonged to a man from Al-Ansaar. There he found a camel which moaned and shed tears when it saw the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam. The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, went to it and rubbed the top and bottom of its ears, and it consequently stopped moaning. The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, then asked:'Who is the owner of this camel? Whose camel is this?'A young man from the Ansaar [helpers] came and said, ‘It is mine, O Messenger of Allaah.’ Thereupon, the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said:‘Will you not fear Allaah with regard to this beast which Allaah The Almighty caused you to possess? It complained to me that you starve it and exhaust it."” [Ahmad and Abu Dawood. Al-Albaani - Saheeh]

Exalted is Allaah who made inanimate objects and animals speak to the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, and made this a miracle that proved the veracity of his Prophethood and Da‘wah!

Prophet Muhammad(P) also provided us through his Hadith (sayings) with a number of prophecies about future events.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 009, Book 092, Hadith Number 379.

Narrated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "There was no prophet among the prophets but was given miracles because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration which Allah revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other prophet on the Day of Resurrection."
سبب عدم بدء سورة التوبة بالبسملة - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik محاضرات د.ذاكر نايك مترجم Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dt7ygmltIQ

د. ذاكر نايك يثبت لبنت مسيحية بالدليل أن المسلمين هم من يتبعون تعاليم المسيح

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egTFgk-2OPE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam