Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2016, 12:14 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,164,794 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
While most of the suicide bombers were "Sheeple" following the directives of despots misusing Islam and believe they are "Martyrs" suicide is always forbidden even in war. Even during the lifetime of Muhammad(saws) a soldier was not to deliberately seek death while at the same time not fear it.

Suicide attacks by Muslims are a fairly recent phenomena. They violate Muahammad(saws)'s rules of war and the Qur'an in many aspects. It simply was not a consideration util the past 100 years or so.

I do not disagree that the majority of "Suicide Terrorist Attacks" have been by Muslims. I disagree that they are the result of the Qur'an. They are the result of selective training by evil people using the Qur'an erroneously to train the ignorant in order to spread hatred of Islam throughout the non-Muslim world. Sadly they ave been accomplishing their goal judging by some of the accusations against Islam in this forum. Non-Muslims that hate Islam and the Qur'an seem to have become the predominate posters. Perhaps the name of the forum should be changed to "Hate Islam Forum"

My opinion is those recruiting and training the terrorists desire to gain control of the Mideast & possibly all Islamic Nations. I believe they are attempting to establish their own religion to control the populace. They are making it almost impossible for Muslims that desire peace to find refuge in any non-Muslim nation and their Terrorist acts are spreading distrust of Muslims that are already accepted in the non-Muslim nations. The heretics need to destroy Islam to accomplish their own concept of Islam. In reaching this goal they have found an effective method to entice non-Muslims to fight their battle for them.Some of the things they have accomplished towards their goal

1. Widespread distrust and hatred of Muslims
2. virtual destruction of 2 Islamic Nations Iraq and Afghanistan.
3. Destruction of a central government in Libya, Egypt, Syria and Yemen
4. Widespread belief among non-Muslims that the Qur'an commands evil and needs to be either changed or destroyed

For the Terrorists to succeed in their evil Mission they are depending upon Non-Muslims to help destroy Islam. It does seem many non-Muslims are willing to help them accomplish that.
It's far more than terrorist attacks that makes good people distrust (and eventually hate) Muslims. We have the mass rapes, the rioting, the Muslims demanding welfare, the fake Muslim reports of people abusing them, the thefts and petty crime (in Germany the Muslims enter homes and take whatever they want!!), the Muslims taking over neighborhoods and then turning them into filthy ghettos where police and non-Muslims are not welcomed and are terribly harassed if they do dare to enter. We have the Muslims protecting terrorists and Muslim criminals. We have the burnings of flags and signs of hate towards the people whose countries these Muslims have invaded. We have the child brides and the honor killings and wife beatings in our countries now. We have the Muslims suing for special rights and celebrating terrorist attacks and pooping in the streets and stopping traffic with their 'prayers'. We have mosques caught teaching hatred of the west and we have mosques caught funding terrorism. Even CAIR has been caught supporting terrorism. We have Muslims trying to force Islam into public schools and we watch Muslims using the far left media as their propaganda tools. We see Muslims whining about how terribly they are treated after they and their fellow Muslims pull all this stuff...in addition to the terrorist attacks!

We see Europe being RUINED by Muslims. We even see our own politicians and law enforcement turning a blind eye to all these things in an attempt to be politically correct...a powerful weapon that Muslims exploit.

People are getting fed up with all this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2016, 12:26 PM

17,619 posts, read 17,665,401 times
If Muslims condemn the attacks, then why are the local Muslim communities harbouring the terrorist and refusing to cooperate with investigators?

Old 03-24-2016, 01:12 PM

3,640 posts, read 41,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
If Muslims condemn the attacks, then why are the local Muslim communities harbouring the terrorist and refusing to cooperate with investigators?
Muslims in this foum have condemned the attacks. Are all Muslims guilty of harbouring the terrorists?

It seems as if we are guilty anyway whether we condemn the attacks or do not condemn the attacks.

Old 03-24-2016, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Muslims in this foum have condemned the attacks. Are all Muslims guilty of harbouring the terrorists?

It seems as if we are guilty anyway whether we condemn the attacks or do not condemn the attacks.
Online talk is REALLY cheap. We don't know if you are funding terrorists. So many Muslims who spoke against terrorism were later caught funding terrorism. If you are against terrorism, can you say Muhammed was evil for this:

Allah's Messenger called Ali [and said]: “Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory,” and Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: “Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?” Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: ”Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger…” (Sahih Muslim 5917)

"The Prophet had suddenly attacked Bani Mustaliq without warning while they were heedless and their cattle were being watered at the places of water. Their fighting men were killed and their women and children were taken as captives" (Bukhari 46:717)

I do not know of ANY Muslim ghetto that is begging the police to come in and do surveillance for terrorists. In fact, Ted Cruz just suggested resuming doing that and Muslims went wild attacking Mr Cruz. So did Obama, although he allowed surveillance for years! LOL

Obviously, if Muslims really were against terrorism, they would be BEGGING for police support instead of damning the suggestion.

Seriously, all this whining is getting a bit old. It's like the 'moderate Nazis' whining about being victims of the Jews and staging fake scenarios of anti-Nazi actions. Just doesn't work.

Old 03-24-2016, 01:38 PM

88,571 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Because there is no single behavior attributable to Muslims. They are individual persons.

What about the ones who DO cooperate wire investigators? They exist--and they risk their lives and freedom. Remember Zazi, the would-be subway bomber? He was stopped because his imam was an NYPD informant.

Old 03-24-2016, 02:16 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,033,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Online talk is REALLY cheap. We don't know if you are funding terrorists. So many Muslims who spoke against terrorism were later caught funding terrorism. If you are against terrorism, can you say Muhammed was evil for this:

Allah's Messenger called Ali [and said]: “Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory,” and Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: “Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?” Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: ”Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger…” (Sahih Muslim 5917)

"The Prophet had suddenly attacked Bani Mustaliq without warning while they were heedless and their cattle were being watered at the places of water. Their fighting men were killed and their women and children were taken as captives" (Bukhari 46:717)

I do not know of ANY Muslim ghetto that is begging the police to come in and do surveillance for terrorists. In fact, Ted Cruz just suggested resuming doing that and Muslims went wild attacking Mr Cruz. So did Obama, although he allowed surveillance for years! LOL

Obviously, if Muslims really were against terrorism, they would be BEGGING for police support instead of damning the suggestion.

Seriously, all this whining is getting a bit old. It's like the 'moderate Nazis' whining about being victims of the Jews and staging fake scenarios of anti-Nazi actions. Just doesn't work.
I think Muslim neighborhoods that are suspected of containing terrorists should be subject to police surveillance as long as no individual's rights are broken. If some mid-60 year old white guys (like me) were living in my neighborhood were suspected of terrorist activities, it wouldn't bother me to see police on the street. It wouldn't bother me if I were politely asked what I had in a shopping bag, for example. I would figure that it is the world, or at least the neighborhood I live in, and it would be for my protection as much as for any other citizen. I would not accept being told at gunpoint to lay on the ground to be searched. Also, I think the line has to be drawn at blaming innocent individual Muslims. To get back to my analogy; it would be unacceptable to blame all innocent mid-60s white guys for the actions of the few. I would become annoyed by that in a hurry.

Old 03-24-2016, 02:24 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,075,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Because there is no single behavior attributable to Muslims. They are individual persons.

What about the ones who DO cooperate wire investigators? They exist--and they risk their lives and freedom. Remember Zazi, the would-be subway bomber? He was stopped because his imam was an NYPD informant.
Those are not the type of stories the Islam haters want to hear or read about. Many people do not want to believe that there are Muslims who will report suspicious activities I doubt that this will ever reach worldwide media attention

Quote:
Brussels Taxi Hero Shows How We Stop Terror Attacks
A driver said to be of Moroccan heritage risked his life by leading police to the ISIS bomb factory in Brussels. He must become an inspiration for communities to unite against terror.

BRUSSELS — He saw something and he said something.

The cab driver who took three mass murderers to the Brussels airport on Tuesday thought the way they handled their baggage was weird. There were too many suitcases—very heavy suitcases. They said they’d ordered a van, but all he had was a sedan. According to some accounts, one suitcase had to be left behind. And they didn’t seem to want him to touch those bags.

Brussels Taxi Hero Shows How We Stop Terror Attacks - The Daily Beast

Old 03-24-2016, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post

I have yet to talk to a Muslim who thinks Muhammed was evil to have sex with a 4th grader,, own an trade slaves, sell women, attack villages and slaughter the men before letting his men (with Allah's approval) mass raping the women and then enslave or sell them,....I have yet to talk to a Muslim that think Allah was wrong to spew verse after Quranic verse about horrible torture he will do to unbelievers for eternity.

And I've talked to thousands of Muslims. They may be individuals, but they all have Islam in common....and Islam is a complete ideology.

Their metaphysics is evil, their epistemology sucks and they are immoral. Otherwise, they would not be Muslims.

I've read that Zazi was stopped because of PRISM. Is this the Imam you are talking about?

"Imam pleads guilty in New York subway bomb plot

An imam accused of tipping off al Qaeda-trained militant Najibullah Zazi as he plotted to set off bombs in New York's subway system pleaded guilty on Thursday to lying to the FBI about his contact with Zazi."

Imam pleads guilty in New York subway bomb plot | Reuters

Old 03-25-2016, 03:13 AM

3,640 posts, read 41,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post
I think Muslim neighborhoods that are suspected of containing terrorists should be subject to police surveillance as long as no individual's rights are broken. If some mid-60 year old white guys (like me) were living in my neighborhood were suspected of terrorist activities, it wouldn't bother me to see police on the street. It wouldn't bother me if I were politely asked what I had in a shopping bag, for example. I would figure that it is the world, or at least the neighborhood I live in, and it would be for my protection as much as for any other citizen. I would not accept being told at gunpoint to lay on the ground to be searched. Also, I think the line has to be drawn at blaming innocent individual Muslims. To get back to my analogy; it would be unacceptable to blame all innocent mid-60s white guys for the actions of the few. I would become annoyed by that in a hurry.
Well, after having read some of the posts from Islam haters here, and terrorists telling us (read bin Laden's letter) why they are targetting Western public (regardless of whether there are Muslims in there or not), it is obvious that it has become a war between the Islam haters and the terrorists. Both want to hate or kill Muslims in the West. Islam haters because the Muslims are Muslims and funding the terrorism, and terrorists because Muslims in the West are just as guilty as the rest of the public in the West for paying their taxes to fund the State Terrorism in the Middle East.

When two Satans are vying to impose their evil ideologies like that, Muslims are going to be the victims of both evils.

Old 03-25-2016, 04:09 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,645,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Well, after having read some of the posts from Islam haters here, and terrorists telling us (read bin Laden's letter) why they are targetting Western public (regardless of whether there are Muslims in there or not), it is obvious that it has become a war between the Islam haters and the terrorists. Both want to hate or kill Muslims in the West. Islam haters because the Muslims are Muslims and funding the terrorism, and terrorists because Muslims in the West are just as guilty as the rest of the public in the West for paying their taxes to fund the State Terrorism in the Middle East.

When two Satans are vying to impose their evil ideologies like that, Muslims are going to be the victims of both evils.
I find your use of "Islam haters" is totally false based on bad logically generalization and bad semantics.

In the thirties there were lots of negative comments against the Nazi and Germans.
Do you called those who criticized and condemned Nazi, Hitler and Germans as Nazi Haters.
As far as I know no one labelled them 'Nazi Haters' in general.

Now it may be more appropriate to label the Quran as a book that is a non-Muslims hater because there are so much negativity, condemnations and contempt against non-Muslims in the Quran for no good reason other than the non-Muslims do not believe in Islam because Islam is not convincing.

The fact is, the many criticisms and condemnations of Islam [in part] is based on the real terrible evils and violence committed by SOME Muslims who are evil prone and were influenced and inspired by the evil laden elements in the Quran.
This is a natural response for most human beings facing such terrible evils and violence to make noise in the direction of Islam and Muslims.

General criticisms and condemnations of Islam and Muslims may not be qualified but I believe the real intention of those who criticize do not have intention to blame the whole of Islam but rather merely in part [evil laden element] and not ALL Muslims but only the evil prone ones.
I note most people are lazy to qualify the points they use, i.e. they will just say 'Whites' Muslims, Blacks, Americans, without qualifying 'SOME -not all'. I am very well aware of this and I always qualify 'SOME -not all' most of the time to avoid generalization and offending the innocent ones.

Many wiser critiques do not blame Muslims at all, e.g. Wilder and others but rather they blame Islam as an ideology and the evil aspects of the ideology, not the whole ideology.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam