Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2016, 10:07 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
You are confusing opinion and fact. Either a god exists, or it doesn't. Either miracles happen, or they don't. It's not a matter of opinion. Reality is not opinion based. If I have an opinion that you are a terrorist that has participated in many bombings, is that a valid opinion? Is that view just as valid as your opinion that you are not a terrorist?

I have given the reasons I am against Islam. I have given a lot of evidence of Islam's evil. Your choice is to evade the evidence, or not. But reality exists independent of your opinions and wishes.
If you are a Christian in the past
It means you know the essence of the Gospel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2016, 10:57 AM

What is the Koran position of the friars
surat-al-maeda -verse 82
Praise the friars
This is the first position
{To find the most hostile to those who believe the Jews and who have been involved and to find their closest affection for those who believe, who said we Christians so that them are priests and monks (friars )and they are not proud}
this is the second position
They took their rabbis and their monks( friars) as lords besides God and Christ the son of Mary and ordered not to worship God and no one but God Almighty is what associates

This is the third position

O ye who believe that many of the rabbis and friars to eat people's wealth unlawfully and debar (men) from the Path of Allah and those who hoard up gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allah teach just painful doom (34

This is the fourth position

And monasticism they invented prescribe them only seeking the good pleasure of God, what Raoha right sponsorship and come to them who believe their reward, and many of them are evil (27)

These four verses from the Koran

In Surat al-maeda
they are No arrogant

But in surat al-toba and al-haded

Attack on these friars

Note that you

Where is the correct position????

Does God praise

After several years of decline????And Vilifies friars???This is a contradiction

Old 06-03-2016, 11:10 AM

Ask a logical answer
Four verses from the Koran
it is the same book
At the beginning of the book
Praise the and flattering
At the end of the book vilification and defamation

Old 06-03-2016, 10:49 PM

Silence in front of the fact
If you said that scientists do not make mistakes
The next day I said that scientists are stealing
This is a contradiction in my words
That's why I apologized and canceled my words, the first of its scientists and my attitude

Old 06-04-2016, 08:21 AM

Hide method uses a contradiction in the Islamic missionary
In any state which is not a Muslim
And where some Muslims
They use state of tolerance
They use any style of disappearances and dissimulation
But after that they become the majority
Using other verses
This is quite

What's called
deceit
God's best deceit
الله خير الماكرين

Old 06-05-2016, 01:44 AM

Why pulled out of dialogue

Old 06-06-2016, 11:34 PM

surt-al--nesae verse 82
Will they not ponder the Qur'an Had it been from other than Allah, they would have found therein much discrepancy (
This contradiction is the difference in the Koran
Will you accept the result

Old 06-08-2016, 08:54 AM

There is a difference two positions contradictory
Fight them and Allah( tortureيُعَذِّبْهُمُ) them by your hands and helps you pricks them and heal the breasts of folk who are believers

What is the meaning of Allah torture by your own hands
For he who guided is guided for himself and lost for he deceives them no bearer of burdens shall bear another's burden, and we were tormented( مُعَذِّبِينَ )even send a messenger (15)al-esra

Old 06-12-2016, 08:55 PM

Muslims call the Qur'an the word of God

Satan was one of the angels, as the Quran says
--and this surat al-bakara
--As we said to the angels prostrate to Adam worshiped the devil, but refused and was arrogant and was one of the disbelievers (34)

But in Cave says he is from the jinn

and this surat al-kahf
As we said to the angels prostrate to Adam, but they worshiped the devil was jinn Vvsag about something Ovttakdhunh Rabbo and his offspring of parents Denis They are your enemy evil doers instead of (50))
Why this difference
Many explanations are trying to get out of the contradiction between the verses and reconcile
Verses very clear
The interpretation of the Koran in his own words
If the obvious is not permissible exegesis

Old 06-14-2016, 10:17 PM

[3.119] Lo! you are they who will love them while they do not love you, and you believe in the Book (in) the whole of it; and when they meet you they say: We believe, and when they are alone, they bite the ends of their fingers in rage against you. Say: Die in your rage; surely Allah knows what is in the breasts. well my friend
You gave us a verse 119 of Surah Al-Imran
Could you brief us and discuss this verse quietly
you are they who will love them
this from surat al-toba -verse 29
(Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor forbid what God and His Messenger, nor condemn the religion of truth from those who were given the book until they pay tribute out of hand and they are submissive (29)
How can the combination of love and fighting
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam