Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 11:19 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,155,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
It appears the simple minded always listen to whatever fear mongering news that feeds their particular POV..So after just reading the first page so far..I actually giggled..because it's so apparent...While You who suggest ALL Islam Muslims are terrorist..is NO different than some Muslim Country governed by Radical sort scream Jhihad against the West...

There's no difference in what I read here daily!! You fearful anti-muslim/Islam faith folks JUDGE ALL Muslims under the same blanket as does those extreme regimes who love to blanket ALL Western societies...

This tells it clearly!! People love to blame a WHOLE of whatever for the few who do evil acts...So Just like what's typed here daily..The Whole is blamed for the few..and even when an individual get called out or blamed..The constant trying to claim those calling out INDIVIDUAL behaviour as somehow calling out the WHOLE!!

The Only folks I read doing that are those who tend to always defend and deflect BAD things done by someone or group right into the LAP of the WHOLE!! It's been constant since I joined..and find it getting beyond ridiculous!!

Bottomline..The Few big Mouths..Multi Blodders who constantly bait..Blame (regardless of proof) someone or Culture/Religion/ Ethnicity for actions of the FEW!!! It's so transparent and it's done to deflect self identity with such biases and basically HATRED towards some segment of society...ALL behind an anonymous Nic..

Beat the drum of bigotry/opinionated rhetoric based on rumour, innuendo, doctored video, and mostly on just plain made up lies..Mostly not factual..( thus denials of facts) Sorry..Most informed people really aren't buying the Lies and multi threads and constant blogging of BS isn't going to alter the truth..

Carry on~~ Because this Thread exemplifies how truly driven fear mongers in order to drive the flames of FEAR..Is Not going to work..At least for those who actually take the time to look into allegations or theories....
The the mainstream news media is pretty far to the left and do their best to side with Muslims.

Who suggested that ALL Muslims are terrorists? Can you provide a direct quote from one of us saying that?

In fact, I do think all Muslims choose to follow the same evil ideology, but I have never said they are all terrorists. Many simply support or cheer on terrorists.

Islam screams jihad against the West.

All Muslims are under the same blanket...the ideology of Islam. I've read the Quran and hadiths. I've seen with my own eyes the hate and incitement to violence and the 'us against them' mentality. I see it carried out every day in Europe and across the globe. I read in the islamic hadiths how muhammed raped a little child, owned slaves, sold women, ordered people to be slaughtered, attacked unarmed villages, murdered the men and then he and his men mass raped the girls and women. It's all documented in Islam. I have seen what happens in countries where Islam takes over. I studied the history and I've spoken to thousands of Muslims. I can recognize reality when I see it.

It is not actions by a few. Since 1946 over 11 million (MILLION!!!!!!!!) muslims have been slaughtered...by other muslims. That's not 'a few'. How many slaves died being shipped over from africa by muslims? Not 'a few'. How many people were slaughtered by Muslim invaders? MILLIONS! Not 'a few'. And it didn't take 'a few' to cause all these millions of deaths.

The mass rapes, the riots, the terrorism, the honor killings, the pedophilia, the slavery, the demands for shariah law, the slaughter of homosexuals, the abuse of women...this is what you support when you support islam. This is the consequence:

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called 'religious rights.'

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to 'the reasonable' Muslim demands for their 'religious rights,' they also get the other components under the table. Here's how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States -- Muslim 1.0%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1%-2%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ).

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris --car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam - Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel. – Leon Uris, 'The Haj'

FrontPage Magazine - What Islam Isn't

Old 06-10-2016, 01:07 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,056,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
The the mainstream news media is pretty far to the left and do their best to side with Muslims.

Who suggested that ALL Muslims are terrorists? Can you provide a direct quote from one of us saying that?

In fact, I do think all Muslims choose to follow the same evil ideology, but I have never said they are all terrorists. Many simply support or cheer on terrorists.

Islam screams jihad against the West.

All Muslims are under the same blanket...the ideology of Islam. I've read the Quran and hadiths. I've seen with my own eyes the hate and incitement to violence and the 'us against them' mentality. I see it carried out every day in Europe and across the globe. I read in the islamic hadiths how muhammed raped a little child, owned slaves, sold women, ordered people to be slaughtered, attacked unarmed villages, murdered the men and then he and his men mass raped the girls and women. It's all documented in Islam. I have seen what happens in countries where Islam takes over. I studied the history and I've spoken to thousands of Muslims. I can recognize reality when I see it.

It is not actions by a few. Since 1946 over 11 million (MILLION!!!!!!!!) muslims have been slaughtered...by other muslims. That's not 'a few'. How many slaves died being shipped over from africa by muslims? Not 'a few'. How many people were slaughtered by Muslim invaders? MILLIONS! Not 'a few'. And it didn't take 'a few' to cause all these millions of deaths.

The mass rapes, the riots, the terrorism, the honor killings, the pedophilia, the slavery, the demands for shariah law, the slaughter of homosexuals, the abuse of women...this is what you support when you support islam. This is the consequence:

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called 'religious rights.'

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to 'the reasonable' Muslim demands for their 'religious rights,' they also get the other components under the table. Here's how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States -- Muslim 1.0%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1%-2%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ).

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris --car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam - Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel. – Leon Uris, 'The Haj'

FrontPage Magazine - What Islam Isn't
This statistic is a good
But the world must be the definition of the details of this law

When they area few percentage using Islamic dissimulation he not known dissimulation does not know Islam(Let not the believers take for friends unbelievers rather than believers and who does it is not of God in everything but dissimulationModerator cut: English only per TOS God warns himself)This is what is happening in the world and I think that Obama himself used dissimulation

Last edited by june 7th; 06-10-2016 at 05:22 AM..

Old 06-10-2016, 01:15 AM

23,709 posts, read 30,581,041 times
People need to stop listening to the media and taking the videos out of content. One has to define celebration and put it in context. For example people passing out sweets in the streets is a celebration, but many people only accept them due to fear that they may get attacked at a later time if the don't (think KGB of the past) since much of it is filmed.

Old 06-10-2016, 01:30 AM

If the world knew the meaning of the word dhimmi is one of the teachings of Islam
Is there a spiritual education in the terms and rules of racial discrimination among humans
Racial discrimination Islam laws

Old 06-10-2016, 02:25 AM

3,639 posts, read 11,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
I did not make a claim either way so I don't have to prove what I did not say. Got that?
You did when you stated that Muslims were celebrating. That means non-Muslims, you included, were not celebrating.

You had also stated that "Muslims" were celebrating rather "some Muslims" were celebrating. That means, you had accused me too of celebrating as I am a Muslim. When I stated that I did not celebrated, you wanted proof. The onus is on you to prove that I, a Muslim, was part of "Muslims" celebrating.

Quote:
Nope, that you didn't get caught on camera is not proof that you didn't celebrate.
Just because you too did not get caught on camera is not a proof that you too did not celebrate. You not making any claim about yourself is no proof that you too did not celebrate. You had excluded yourself from "Muslims" in your statement. That means you are effectively claiming that you did not celebrate. You too need to provide proof of yourself not celebrating just as you asked me for proof.

Quote:
The point is: Muslims did celebrate the terrorist attacks.
The point is: I am a Muslim too. Your blanket accusation about "Muslims" does not exclude me. Therefore, you need to provide proof that I celebrated too.

If you do not make any distinction between those who celebrated and those who did not, you are stereotyping "Muslims" in hate against "Muslims". Your posts are nothing but hate against Islam and "Muslims".

Old 06-10-2016, 05:35 AM

23,709 posts, read 30,581,041 times
This is celebration:

Quote:
... “In Ramallah, Tulkarm, Qalqilya, Jenin, and other cities, people danced in the streets, set off fireworks, ...
Tel Aviv terror attack shatters five myths

Old 06-10-2016, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You did when you stated that Muslims were celebrating. That means non-Muslims, you included, were not celebrating.

You had also stated that "Muslims" were celebrating rather "some Muslims" were celebrating. That means, you had accused me too of celebrating as I am a Muslim. When I stated that I did not celebrated, you wanted proof. The onus is on you to prove that I, a Muslim, was part of "Muslims" celebrating.

Just because you too did not get caught on camera is not a proof that you too did not celebrate. You not making any claim about yourself is no proof that you too did not celebrate. You had excluded yourself from "Muslims" in your statement. That means you are effectively claiming that you did not celebrate. You too need to provide proof of yourself not celebrating just as you asked me for proof.

The point is: I am a Muslim too. Your blanket accusation about "Muslims" does not exclude me. Therefore, you need to provide proof that I celebrated too.

If you do not make any distinction between those who celebrated and those who did not, you are stereotyping "Muslims" in hate against "Muslims". Your posts are nothing but hate against Islam and "Muslims".

Muslims celebrate terror attacks. That does not mean every single Muslim does, or doesn't. But there are large, public celebrations and also private celebrations. We can watch the public celebrations. They prove that Muslims celebrate terrorist attacks.

Here is an example:
"Why did Muslims migrate to Abyssinia"
Why did Muslims migrate to Abyssinia?

Does that mean every single Muslim migrated to this place? You are dropping context!! And large groups of Muslims celebrated. And every Muslim follows an ideology that promotes terrorism.

Islam is nothing but hate against non-muslims. That is where the hate starts.

Quran 8:50 And if you could see when the angels take away the souls of those who disbelieve (at death), they smite their faces and their backs, (saying): "Taste the punishment of the blazing Fire."

Quran 4:38 Cut off (from the wrist joint) the (right) hand of the thief, male or female, as a recompense for that which they committed, a punishment by way of example from Allah. And Allah is All-Powerful, All-Wise.

Quran 4:56 Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the penalty: for Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.

Quran 79:25 Then Allah took him (away) with the torture of the Hereafter and the First (life).

The Apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.
Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433) (I think mass rape of women and girls after slaughtering their husbands, fathers and sons is torture, don't you??)

Quran 8:12 Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Quran (24:2) The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you.

Quran 22:19-22 "These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads. Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning."

Muslim (16:4131) - They were caught and brought to him (the Holy Prophet). He commanded about them, and (thus) their hands and feet were cut off and their eyes were gouged and then they were thrown in the sun, until they died.

Ibn Ishaq 764 - After amassing a powerful army, Muhammad sent his forces to take the peaceful farming community of Khaybar by surprise. In the aftermath, he was dissatisfied with the amount of plunder and felt that the town’s treasurer, Kinana, might be holding out on him. He had the man brought to him:
When he [Muhammad] asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr bin al-Awwam, “Torture him until you extract what he has.” So he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad bin Maslama and he struck off his head.”

Quran 3:151 We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.

Quran 8:12 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Quran 8:60 And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Quran 27:87 And on the day when the trumpet shall be blown, then those who are in the heavens and those who are in the earth shall be terrified except such as Allah please, and all shall come to him abased.

Quran 33:26 And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allah brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.

Quran 34:51 If thou couldst but see when they will quake with terror; but then there will be no escape (for them), and they will be seized from a position (quite) near.

Quran 59:13 Of a truth ye are stronger (than they) because of the terror in their hearts, (sent) by Allah. This is because they are men devoid of understanding.

Quran 2:65 And ye know of those of you who broke the Sabbath, how We said unto them: Be ye apes, despised and hated!

Quran 7:166 Therefore when they revoltingly persisted in what they had been forbidden, We said to them: Be (as) apes, despised and hated.

Quran 28:42 in this world We made a curse to follow them and on the Day of Judgment they will be among the loathed (and despised).

Qur’an 8:55 Surely the vilest of animals in Allah’s sight are those who disbelieve.

Of course this is just a sample.

Old 06-10-2016, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
And this happened during Ramadan. So far, on day four of Ramadan, there have been 45 terrorist attacks in the name of Islam. 268 people have been slaughtered in the name of Islam so far during 2016 Ramadan.

Last year the total came to 291 Islamic terrorist attacks, 56 were suicide bombings, 2765 slaughtered in the name of Islam, 3270 wounded in the name of Islam.....and zero terrorist attacks by any other religion/ideology or anti-Muslim hate crime.

2016.06.09 Iraq Baghdad 19 46 A Sunni suicide bomber targets a commercial district in a Shiite area, killing nineteen.
2016.06.08 Israel Tel Aviv 4 13 Muslims disguised as Orthodox Jews fire into a food and retail market, killing four patrons as they praise Allah.
2016.06.07 Afghanistan Ghazni 12 50 Muslims stop vehicles along a highway and massacre a dozen occupants.
2016.06.07 Iraq Karbala 7 20 A Sunni suicide bomber produces seven dead Shiites at a commercial area.
2016.06.06 Afghanistan Sari Pul 7 0 A child is among seven gunned down by Muslims fundamentalists.
2016.06.06 Iraq Mosul 11 0 Eleven people are executed by Muslims in front of their families for trying to flee the caliphate.
2016.06.06 Iraq Baghdad 2 11 Jihadis bomb a local market, killing two patrons.
2016.06.06 Iraq Mosul 65 0 Sixty-five civilians, including university students, are rounded up and executed by Muslims.
2016.06.06 Cameroon Darak 10 0 Ten fishermen are murdered by Muslims.
2016.06.06 Jordan Amman 5 0 At least five employees are killed in their office by Muslims.
2016.06.05 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 A female journalist is assassinated by Muslims outside a college campus.
2016.06.05 Afghanistan Kabul 1 0 An NPR journalist and his translator are picked off by Muslim snipers.
2016.06.05 Kazakhstan Aktobe 6 3 Muslims murder six people in two separate attacks.
2016.06.05 Afghanistan Kabul 3 3 Muslims set off a bomb outside a house that leaves three dead.
2016.06.05 Iraq Abu Ghraib 3 7 A Jihadi bomb blast ends the lives of three people at a market.
2016.06.05 Pakistan Attock 1 0 A 65-year-old Ahmadi religious minority is gunned down.
2016.06.05 Afghanistan Puli Alim 7 23 Islamic hardliners with suicide vests storm a courthouse and murder seven workers.
2016.06.05 Iraq al-Mahouz 3 0 Three civilians are beheded by Muslims.
2016.06.05 Bangladesh Chittagong 1 0 A woman is murdered in her home by religious radicals.
2016.06.05 Syria Aleppo 2 27 Two people are killed when Muslims target a church with rockets.
2016.06.05 Bangladesh Natore 1 0 A Christian man is hacked to death at his shop by Islamists.
2016.06.05 Pakistan Sachal Goth 3 0 Two Hindus are among three slain at a liquor shop by Muslims.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...aspx?Yr=Last30

Old 06-10-2016, 09:04 AM

Working according to this speech
help your brother when he oppressed and when he unjust

Old 06-10-2016, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post

why did you always send this accuse ???

The evidence presented to you and you also know and see

this Case is very deep
Yes, every Muslim who rejoices in the triumph achieved by another Muslim
But differ in style
You live in a place or where Muslims are few state
I want to ask this question
How to learn the Pakistan Muslim hatred of jews
lHatred of Jews and Christians from the fundamentals of the teachings of the Koran
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam