Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2016, 05:03 PM

13,232 posts, read 7,290,839 times

Advertisements

After today's shooting in Orlando a friend of mine texted me that the shooter choose the gay night club because Islam and the Quran teach Homosexuals should be killed. I don't know anything about Islam.

Old 06-12-2016, 05:45 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,164,098 times
We are not supposed to be discussing anything about Islamic terrorism on this forum, but I will show you what MAINSTREAM Islam says:

Sahabas (the companions, disciples, scribes and family of the Islamic prophet Muhammad) agreed on severe punishments for sodomy. Some say that homosexuals should be burned and stoned, others say they should be thrown from height and then stoned, some said they should just be stoned. They agreed, punishment should be death.

Sharia teaches that homosexuality is a vile form of fornication, punishable by death.

The Quran says:

Quran (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)"

Quran (7:81) - "Will ye commit abomination such as no creature ever did before you?"

Quran (26:165-166) - "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing"

The hadith (documentation by Islamic historians about the life of Muhammed, second in importance to Islam after the quran):

Abu Dawud (4462) - The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.".

Abu Dawud (4448) - "If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death." (Note the implicit approval of sodomizing one's wife).

Bukhari (72:774) - "The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men, and he said, 'Turn them out of your houses .' The Prophet turned out such-and-such man, and 'Umar turned out such-and-such woman."

al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152 - [Muhammad said] "Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver."

Old 06-12-2016, 05:53 PM

2,416 posts, read 2,021,932 times
Speaker at Orlando mosque advocates death for homosexuals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

Old 06-12-2016, 06:20 PM

And here are moderate Muslims telling the truth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APQVkJcZMKI

Old 06-12-2016, 07:35 PM

2,416 posts, read 2,021,932 times
I think it's apparent that in general, anything other than a fairly cursory nod to Islam is largely incompatible with liberal Western values.

Old 06-12-2016, 08:04 PM

13,232 posts, read 7,290,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
We are not supposed to be discussing anything about Islamic terrorism on this forum
I just wanted to know what was taught not really asking anyone to debate on this. I don't know anything about Islam.

Old 06-12-2016, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
I just wanted to know what was taught not really asking anyone to debate on this. I don't know anything about Islam.
I got kicked off once for just posting verses. Did we help answer your question?

Old 06-12-2016, 09:55 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,643,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Post #2 hits the bull's eye on your question.
The video linked above verify what was taught by Allah and the prophet by promoted by the so-called Islamic experts. That such evil acts had been carried out by SOME evil prone Muslim is so glaring. It would be an embarrassment for any one to ask for evidence.

Old 06-12-2016, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
And here are moderate Muslims telling the truth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APQVkJcZMKI
This crowd is so blind when what they are approving is showing those elements from the Quran and Sunnah discussed therein are evil.

Old 06-12-2016, 11:57 PM

The ultimate root causes of all the terrible evils related to homosexuality committed by SOME evil prone Muslims in whatever the circumstance are traceable to the Quran and the ethos of Muhammad.

From the related evil laden verses of the Quran, the evil elements are expounded, exaggerated and amplified in the Ahadiths which influenced and inspired SOME [not all] Muslims who are born with evil tendencies to commit those abominable acts against homosexuals [many are born with it] who had done nothing wrong against Muslims or Islam.

If Islam is really a wise religion like other wiser mainstreams religions, Islam should not have presented such homophobic elements together with other evil elements in the Quran, and then there will be no such Quran-inspired evils and violence.
To resolve and prevent such evils and violence the most effective approach is to remove all such evil and violence elements related to homosexual from the Quran, but ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.