Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2016, 12:58 AM

2,742 posts, read 2,642,441 times

Advertisements

The science recently knew it and captured it but it was mentioned 1400 years ago by the final Messenger of Allah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDDfkKEa2ls

The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said
"Allah will assemble mankind, and the believers will stand till Jannah will be brought near them.
They will then go to Adam (PBUH) and say, `O our father, ask (Allah (SWT), that Jannah may be opened for us, but he will reply:
`There was nothing that put you out of Jannah except your father's sin. I am not the one to do that, go to my son Ibrahim (Abraham), the beloved man of Allah.'
Then Ibrahim (PBUH) when approached, will say: `I am not the one to do that, for I was only a friend; and that is not a lofty status but ask Musa (Moses) to whom Allah spoke.'
They will then go to Musa (PBUH) but he will say: `I am not the one to do that; go to `Isa (Jesus), Allah's Word and spirit.'
`Isa (PBUH) will say: `I am not the one to do that.'
So they will come to me; and I will stand and be given permission.
Amanah and ties of relationship will be sent forth and will stand on the sides of the Sirat (that is, the Bridge set over Hell-fire) right and left,
and the first of you will pass like lightning.''
I said (that is Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him)" :
I ransom you with my father and mother, what is like the movement of lightning?''
The Messenger of Allah replied, "Have you not seen how the lightning goes and returns in the twinkling of an eye?
Next (group will pass) like the passing of the breeze,
next like the passing of a bird,
and the next with the speed of a running man,
according to the quality of their deeds.
(During all this time) your Prophet (PBUH) will remain standing on the Bridge saying:
`O my Lord , keep (them) safe, keep (them) safe,' till men's deeds are so weak that a man comes who will be able only to crawl.
On both sides of the Bridge pronged flesh hooks, placed under command will be hung and will seize those about whom they receive command, some people being lacerated and escaping and others being thrown violently into Hell.''
Abu Hurairah added: By Him in Whose Hand Abu Hurairah's soul is, the pit of Jahannam (Hell) is seventy years in depth.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2016, 04:10 AM

3,640 posts, read 27,526 times
Now watch the reaction of crawlers to this even though they are certain that it will ever happen to them!

Old 06-21-2016, 09:31 AM

1,601 posts, read 1,159,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
The science recently knew it and captured it but it was mentioned 1400 years ago by the final Messenger of Allah

"Allah will assemble mankind, and the believers will stand till Jannah will be brought near them.
They will then go to Adam (PBUH) and say, `O our father, ask (Allah (SWT), that Jannah may be opened for us, but he will reply:
`There was nothing that put you out of Jannah except your father's sin. I am not the one to do that, go to my son Ibrahim (Abraham), the beloved man of Allah.'
Then Ibrahim (PBUH) when approached, will say: `I am not the one to do that, for I was only a friend; and that is not a lofty status but ask Musa (Moses) to whom Allah spoke.'
They will then go to Musa (PBUH) but he will say: `I am not the one to do that; go to `Isa (Jesus), Allah's Word and spirit.'
Amanah and ties of relationship will be sent forth and will stand on the sides of the Sirat (that is, the Bridge set over Hell-fire) right and left,
I ransom you with my father and mother, what is like the movement of lightning?''
The Messenger of Allah replied, "Have you not seen how the lightning goes and returns in the twinkling of an eye?
(During all this time) your Prophet (PBUH) will remain standing on the Bridge saying:
`O my Lord , keep (them) safe, keep (them) safe,' till men's deeds are so weak that a man comes who will be able only to crawl.
On both sides of the Bridge pronged flesh hooks, placed under command will be hung and will seize those about whom they receive command, some people being lacerated and escaping and others being thrown violently into Hell.''
Abu Hurairah added: By Him in Whose Hand Abu Hurairah's soul is, the pit of Jahannam (Hell) is seventy years in depth.

What are you doing here? Are you trying to equate

"Have you not seen how the lightning goes and returns in the twinkling of an eye?[/b] "

With upward lightning?

That is just silly. Obviously lightning happens quickly and that is easily observable. That is all Muhammed is saying. There is NOTHING about upward lightning.

If muhammed wanted to look impressive instead of making us yawn, he would say this:

"The most important finding about upward lightning, is that it primarily occurs when there is a nearby positive cloud-to-ground flash. The electric field change caused by the preceding flash causes an upward positive leader to initiate from a tall object such as a building, tower or wind turbine. It is the shape of the tall object and the resulting enhancement in the electrical field that makes it possible for an upward leader to form following a nearby flash. ...the upward leader would not develop if the tall object was not
present. "

https://www.rmets.org/weather-and-cl...ward-lightning

This is the kind of thing you should be posting. Exept there is nothing like this in the quran.

Old 06-21-2016, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Now watch the reaction of crawlers to this even though they are certain that it will ever happen to them!
What matters is that relentless hate in Islam leads to terrorism and hate and mass rapes and rioting and torture and slavery TODAY.

Old 06-21-2016, 03:26 PM

3,640 posts, read 27,526 times
Typical reaction; as I had predicted!

Old 06-21-2016, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Typical reaction; as I had predicted!
I know you want me to love your terrorism and pedophilia and slavery and beating women and hate and lies and mass rapes and all that, but I am not evil. I will always stand up against evil and for good. So get used to disappointment. You will not make me submit to your evil ideology.

Old 06-21-2016, 04:23 PM

2,049 posts, read 1,060,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post

What this myth
God does not open the doors of paradise

Asking permission from his creatures Adam, Abraham, and Muhammad ???What this myth?????
But acquiesce to Mohammed!!!!
Is this a Hindi film????The problem is that you want the link between this myth and science???
He Bankruptcy intellectual
And laugh at the people
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam