Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2016, 02:10 PM

3,640 posts, read 41,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Yet your prophet/god spews hate relentlessly. I have never said anything remotely as hateful as this:
You have, against ALL Muslim (including me). You may, if you like, spew hate against prophet/god but not against me as I am neither prophet nor god. I did not spew hate against anyone in this forum, unlike you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2016, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You are promoting ignorance about me. I have done no such thing. I have never been to YOUR country. So stop imagining that I come to YOUR country to demand anything.
Quote:
I obviously talking about the collective 'you'. Muslims.
That's exactly why I say that you are spewing hate against ALL Muslims. You hate to see one Muslim coming into your country and you hate Muslims collectively. That is obviously hate against ALL Muslim, including me, even though I have never even been to YOUR country.

After your above remark, coming from your own mouth, there is no doubt left that you hate ALL Muslims.

Old 07-22-2016, 02:48 PM

Quote:
As for the welfare, there are far less Muslims demanding it in your country than are the number of non-Muslims doing that in YOUR country.

As for the terrorist attacks, YOUR country attacks their countries in the Middle East (I am not from the Middle East). That’s why they too care.
Quote:
You are right, but dishonest. There are FAR fewer Muslims living in the USA so there would have to be far fewer on welfare. But let's be honest:
I fear for your sanity. I am either right and honest or dishonest and wrong. I can't be dishonest if I am right.

Old 07-22-2016, 04:24 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,164,794 times
Quote:
You have, against ALL Muslim (including me). You may, if you like, spew hate against prophet/god but not against me as I am neither prophet nor god. I did not spew hate against anyone in this forum, unlike you.
Then copy and paste what I have said that is as hateful as this:

Quran 3:151 We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.

Quran 8:12 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Quran 8:60 And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Quran 27:87 And on the day when the trumpet shall be blown, then those who are in the heavens and those who are in the earth shall be terrified except such as Allah please, and all shall come to him abased.

Quran 33:26 And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allah brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.

Quran 34:51 If thou couldst but see when they will quake with terror; but then there will be no escape (for them), and they will be seized from a position (quite) near.

Quran 59:13 Of a truth ye are stronger (than they) because of the terror in their hearts, (sent) by Allah. This is because they are men devoid of understanding.

Quran 8:50 And if you could see when the angels take away the souls of those who disbelieve (at death), they smite their faces and their backs, (saying): "Taste the punishment of the blazing Fire."

Quran 4:38 Cut off (from the wrist joint) the (right) hand of the thief, male or female, as a recompense for that which they committed, a punishment by way of example from Allah. And Allah is All-Powerful, All-Wise.

Quran 4:56 Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the penalty: for Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.

Quran 79:25 Then Allah took him (away) with the torture of the Hereafter and the First (life).

The Apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.
Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433) (I think mass rape of women and girls after slaughtering their husbands, fathers and sons is torture, don't you??)

Quran 8:12 Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Quran (24:2) The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you.

Quran 22:19-22 "These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads. Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning."

Muslim (16:4131) - They were caught and brought to him (the Holy Prophet). He commanded about them, and (thus) their hands and feet were cut off and their eyes were gouged and then they were thrown in the sun, until they died.

Ibn Ishaq 764 - After amassing a powerful army, Muhammad sent his forces to take the peaceful farming community of Khaybar by surprise. In the aftermath, he was dissatisfied with the amount of plunder and felt that the town’s treasurer, Kinana, might be holding out on him. He had the man brought to him:
When he [Muhammad] asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr bin al-Awwam, “Torture him until you extract what he has.†So he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad bin Maslama and he struck off his head.â€

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.
Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)

Allah seemed to like to watch mass rape.

"O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do coitus interruptus. A soul that which Allah has destined to exist will surely come into existence.†(Bukhari 34:432)

"We went out with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter" (Sahih Muslim 3371)

Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236)

Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88)

I don't think 4th grade girls want 53 year old men to have sex with them. Would you agree?

There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man) (Sahih Muslim 3901).

The apostle gave Ali a girl called Rayta; and he gave Uthman a girl called Zaynab; and he gave Umar a girl whom Umar gave to his son Abdullah. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 878) Human party favors!!

“Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty.†(Qur’an 33:50)

“Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah’s Apostle was on a journey and he had a black slave called Anjasha, and he was driving the camels (very fast, and there were women riding on those camels). Allah’s Apostle said, ‘Waihaka (May Allah be merciful to you), O Anjasha! Drive slowly (the camels) with the glass vessels (women)!'†(Bukhari 8.73.182) There is no mention of Muhammad’s freeing Anjasha.

BUKHARI Vol. 3-#765
Narrated Kuraib: the freed slave of Ibn 'Abbas, that Maimuna bint Al-Harith told him that she manumitted a slave-girl without taking the permission of the Prophet. On the day when it was her turn to be with the Prophet, she said, "Do you know, O Allah's Apostle, that I have manumitted my slave-girl?" He said, "Have you really?" She replied in the affirmative. He said, "You would have got more reward if you had given her (i.e. the slave-girl) to one of your maternal uncles."

Quran 2:65 And ye know of those of you who broke the Sabbath, how We said unto them: Be ye apes, despised and hated!

Quran 7:166 Therefore when they revoltingly persisted in what they had been forbidden, We said to them: Be (as) apes, despised and hated.

Quran 28:42 in this world We made a curse to follow them and on the Day of Judgment they will be among the loathed (and despised).

Qur’an 8:55 Surely the vilest of animals in Allah’s sight are those who disbelieve.

Of course this is just a sample.

Old 07-22-2016, 04:32 PM

Quote:
I fear for your sanity. I am either right and honest or dishonest and wrong. I can't be dishonest if I am right.
You are right that there are less Muslims demanding welfare in the USA than non-Muslims ... but it is because there are far less Muslims than non-Muslims! You dishonestly dropped that context! You were right only because you dropped the context of the small Muslim population.

When we add in that context, you are wrong and your deceit shows up.

I already explained this, you knew it anyways (unless you are very stupid) and this is why you are dishonest.

The Muslim population is about 2% in the USA and you want to make a statement that assumes the Muslim population is 50% so you can do an even comparison. How dishonest is that? Very.

Old 07-22-2016, 07:48 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,645,097 times
Quote:
Easy!

Allah to Jihadist who kill innocent non-Muslims: What the Fvck! I told you [in verses 60:8-9] to be kind to those who do not wage war on you and not to kill them and other Muslims indiscriminately. You are to be sent to Hell and be burnt therein eternally!
True if that Jihadist had kill innocent non-Muslims or other Muslims without good reasons in accordance to verses in the Quran [words of Allah].

But for any jihadists who take up arms to fight non-Muslims who had occupied Muslims lands and created mischiefs, corruptions and other threats to Islam [from the perspective of the Quran and Islam box], then they are doing it in the cause of Allah and they will be greatly rewarded.

But so far in all [if not, most of] the recorded terrible evils and violence [e.g. below 28,857] committed around the world are supported by good reasons from the Quran, Ahadiths [n/a to you], other texts and the ethos of Islam.

The above is merely a listing of incidents that involved death but there is a whole range of evil and violence committed by evil prone Muslims around the world.

Old 07-24-2016, 06:16 PM

Quote:
I care because Muslims come here and demand welfare and set up terrorist training camps and plan terrorist attacks.
Quote:
As for the welfare, there are far less Muslims demanding it in your country than are the number of non-Muslims doing that in YOUR country.
Quote:
You are right, but dishonest. There are FAR fewer Muslims living in the USA so there would have to be far fewer on welfare. But let's be honest:

"SUBCOMMITTEE CHART: MORE THAN 90% OF RECENT MIDDLE EASTERN REFUGEES ON FOOD STAMPS, ALMOST 70% ON CASH WELFARE"
SUBCOMMITTEE CHART: More Than 90% Of Recent Middle Eastern Refugees On Food Stamps, Almost 70% On Cash Welfare - News Releases - Senator Jeff Sessions

Compare that to the number of non-Muslims on welfare.
Quote:
Quote:
You are right that there are less Muslims demanding welfare in the USA than non-Muslims ... but it is because there are far less Muslims than non-Muslims! You dishonestly dropped that context! You were right only because you dropped the context of the small Muslim population.
You were being dishonest in your first post above. You had not mentioned in that post any other context than those who claim welfare and set up terrorist camps. You had not mentioned any context of refugees or even the percentage of Muslims in the whole population of USA in that first post.

You are still being dishonest because up to this point, even in the second post above, you hadn't mentioned the whole of the USA Muslim population but only the Muslim refugees. Such a hateful person hating the Muslim refugees claiming welfare! You should be ashamed of yourself that you can stoop so low in hating even refugees because they are Muslims.

Quote:
When we add in that context, you are wrong and your deceit shows up.
No. I exposed your deceit using refugees in showing what percentage of them claim welfare. Do they all set up terrorist camps too? You did claim (above) that they claim welfare and set up terrorist camps. You were dishonest unless all those refugees set up terrorist camps and claim welfare benefits.

Quote:
I already explained this, you knew it anyways (unless you are very stupid) and this is why you are dishonest.
You are now desperate in your deceit. You did not include context initially except the terrorist camps. Then the context was only refugees and not the whole Muslim population. Even if you take the whole Muslim population, I doubt if the percentage claiming welfare is higher than the percentage of the non-Muslims claiming welfare in YOUR country.

Quote:
The Muslim population is about 2% in the USA and you want to make a statement that assumes the Muslim population is 50% so you can do an even comparison. How dishonest is that? Very.
Now that at last you have mentioned the Muslim population of whole of the USA, I doubt if more are claiming welfare even percentage-wise than are the non-Muslims claiming welfare percentage-wise in USA.

Whichever way you look at it, your deceit, dishonesty and hate against Muslims (collectively) shows in your posts.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:23 PM

Quote:
You were being dishonest in your first post above. You had not mentioned in that post any other context than those who claim welfare and set up terrorist camps. You had not mentioned any context of refugees or even the percentage of Muslims in the whole population of USA in that first post.

You are still being dishonest because up to this point, even in the second post above, you hadn't mentioned the whole of the USA Muslim population but only the Muslim refugees. Such a hateful person hating the Muslim refugees claiming welfare! You should be ashamed of yourself that you can stoop so low in hating even refugees because they are Muslims.
I despise Islam. I despise the terrorism, the mass rapes, the wife beating, the slavery, the demands for money that others earned. I despise the actions of Muslims when they celebrate terrorist actions that kill innocent people. I despise Muslims who fund terrorism and hide terrorists. I despise the endless sickening threats in the quran about torture of disbelievers in hell. I despise the raping of children. I despise Muhammed and his evil ideology that is responsible for millions of slaughters.

I despise people who do these things. If you want to call me a hater because I despise evil and the people who do evil, go ahead. It only exposes what YOU are.

Quote:
No. I exposed your deceit using refugees in showing what percentage of them claim welfare. Do they all set up terrorist camps too? You did claim (above) that they claim welfare and set up terrorist camps. You were dishonest unless all those refugees set up terrorist camps and claim welfare benefits.
Almost all do. I gave you the numbers.

"MORE THAN 90% OF RECENT MIDDLE EASTERN REFUGEES ON FOOD STAMPS, ALMOST 70% ON CASH WELFARE"

SUBCOMMITTEE CHART: More Than 90% Of Recent Middle Eastern Refugees On Food Stamps, Almost 70% On Cash Welfare - News Releases - Senator Jeff Sessions

Quote:
You are now desperate in your deceit. You did not include context initially except the terrorist camps. Then the context was only refugees and not the whole Muslim population. Even if you take the whole Muslim population, I doubt if the percentage claiming welfare is higher than the percentage of the non-Muslims claiming welfare in YOUR country.

Now that at last you have mentioned the Muslim population of whole of the USA, I doubt if more are claiming welfare even percentage-wise than are the non-Muslims claiming welfare percentage-wise in USA.

Whichever way you look at it, your deceit, dishonesty and hate against Muslims (collectively) shows in your posts.
What are you talking about?? Got any proof?

Muslims COLLECTIVELY follow Islam and that stinking quran!!

Old 07-25-2016, 03:21 AM

Quote:

Quote:
I despise Islam. I despise the terrorism, the mass rapes, the wife beating, the slavery, the demands for money that others earned. I despise the actions of Muslims when they celebrate terrorist actions that kill innocent people. I despise Muslims who fund terrorism and hide terrorists. I despise the endless sickening threats in the quran about torture of disbelievers in hell. I despise the raping of children. I despise Muhammed and his evil ideology that is responsible for millions of slaughters.

I despise people who do these things. If you want to call me a hater because I despise evil and the people who do evil, go ahead. It only exposes what YOU are.
So you don't want to talk about the issue in hand; the welfare benefit claimants, and you want to go back on spewing hate against Muslims, as usual

Quote:
I exposed your deceit using refugees in showing what percentage of them claim welfare. Do they all set up terrorist camps too? You did claim (above) that they claim welfare and set up terrorist camps. You were dishonest unless all those refugees set up terrorist camps and claim welfare benefits.
Quote:

"MORE THAN 90% OF RECENT MIDDLE EASTERN REFUGEES ON FOOD STAMPS, ALMOST 70% ON CASH WELFARE"

Got any proof that "almost all" of the refugees set up terrorist camps?

Quote:

Quote:
No, I never said I have proof but you did try to give impression here that more Muslims percentage-wise are claiming welfare benefits in whole of the USA population. I said I doubt if that is true. I am now confident that percentage-wise more non-Muslims are claiming welfare benefits in USA than the percentage of the whole Muslim population in USA is claiming welfare benefit. If my doubt is misplaced, you can correct me in proving me wrong.

Quote:
That's right; your hate of Muslims is against COLLECTIVE Muslims simply because they all follow the Qur'an. I have been correct all along in this forum.

Funny how this "stinking quran" is always in your mouth, your mouth too must be stinking by now!

Old 07-25-2016, 06:41 AM

15,501 posts, read 17,075,596 times
Quote:

Are you aware that not all the RECENT MIDDLE EASTERN REFUGEES are Muslim.

Iraqi Christian Refugees in France - The Borgen Project

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/13/wo...isis.html?_r=0

What often is not shown are the demographics of the immigrants and refugees. To look at the media the impression is that most are Muslims, settling in France, Germany and the Scandinavian nations and drawing welfare.

That is not an accurate picture.

Where are most immigrants going?

10 Nations With Highest Percentage of Immigrants
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam