Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2016, 10:57 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,033 times

Advertisements

Sorry Please correct this last sentence

I do not speak right
to
you -
not speak right

Old 07-08-2016, 10:59 AM

Did God not know the difference between this and that
Written that
And you say this
Do you understand more than the Koran Starter

Old 07-08-2016, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
And I hope you will understand something properly before you argue about it next time, if you are not to make fool of yourself in these forums.
That book no doubt guidance for the cautious al -bakra -2

This verse refers To book dissimilar

This verse from Surah Yunus confirms
That book is a separate book about the Koran
If you are in doubt what We have revealed to you then ask those who read the book before you have the right to come to you from your Lord is not among the doubters} (Yunus: 94)

( If you are in doubt what We have revealed to you then ask those who read the book before you )

There's a book existed
Before Muhammad
Here, the Quran says Question
these ones

Do you know now
The first verse says
that book without doubt
And Yunus confirm this

When you ask Muhammad to ask
these ones
If in doubt, who revealed to him
Link between verses and you will know the hidden truth about your eyesight

Old 07-09-2016, 02:36 AM

3,640 posts, read 41,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Erroneous translation
And you know this very well
But you hide the truth
that book
and not this book
I do not know English grammar
But I know Arabic well
You shut your mind and mislead people
I do not speak right
Why are you being so thick about both the Arabic grammar and the English grammar?

I thought you had at last understood the difference between "that the book" (as in the Qur'an) and "that book" (as you have been wrongly stating) but it is now quite obvious that you still haven't understood the difference. You are too thick to understand it.

Old 07-09-2016, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Why are you being so thick about both the Arabic grammar and the English grammar?

I thought you had at last understood the difference between "that the book" (as in the Qur'an) and "that book" (as you have been wrongly stating) but it is now quite obvious that you still haven't understood the difference. You are too thick to understand it.
No my friend
I am full of confidence in that type it
In the Arabic language is used to reference and definition and assertion ذلك ==اسم اشارة
لا يمكن ان تقول ذلك هو هذا In the English language, I do not know her well
Translator must be using the meaning of the sign
Our judgment is to know the rules of the English language and his knowledge of the Arabic language also
And the interpretation of the commentators used exegesis nor interpreted stipulating explicit
It is important that the link between them and Sura Yunus will know the truth
Signal formulated to increase long "CAF" or "El Kef and lam" in another's name and those letters do not have a place to express names, as follows:
تصاغ أسماء الإشارة للبعيد بزيادة "الكاف" أو "الكاف واللام" في آخر اسم الإشارة وتلك الحروف ليس لها محل من الإعراب, كما يلي:
Reference to a long and do not refer to the close
that book
ذلك الكتاب

This Arab rules
When you want to refer to a single person or thing which is far from you, you used That
that book
:
"This book, no doubt" that tyro, the news of the book,

These rules of the Arabic language
I use the explanation of some of the Web sites

Old 07-09-2016, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Reference to a long and do not refer to the close
that book
ذلك الكتاب
Despite even quoting ذلك الكتاب in Arabic (which means "that the book"), you are still translating ذلك الكتاب as "that book". Why can't you understand that it is "that the book" and not "that book"?

Quote:
This Arab rules
When you want to refer to a single person or thing which is far from you, you used That
that book
:
"This book, no doubt" that tyro, the news of the book,

These rules of the Arabic language
I use the explanation of some of the Web sites
This means that you do not understand Arabic but you type what the websites tell you.

I am telling you that the book mentioned is the Qur'an.

Old 07-09-2016, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Despite even quoting ذلك الكتاب in Arabic (which means "that the book"), you are still translating ذلك الكتاب as "that book". Why can't you understand that it is "that the book" and not "that book"?

This means that you do not understand Arabic but you type what the websites tell you.

I am telling you that the book mentioned is the Qur'an.
ذلك ---It referred to by the sapiens and the not too distant sapiens

In Arabic refers to term
It does not refer to the near
It must be the translation in this context
Enough of misleading people
Distortion of the word of God as you say
You know the truth
But you mislead people
Because if it was intended this book
Yunus expose the lies and misinformation
If you are in doubt, which sent down to you question who read the book before you
This verse says
O Muhammad
If you suspect that you question who sent down the book before you Aaqraan
the question is
What that book Khoo
It's not the Koran
But a different book

Old 07-09-2016, 11:58 PM

We follow explain the verses of the Koran
Verse from Sura al-bakra
Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them,al-bakra 3
And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. al-bakra -4
Interpretation of the verse
Mohammed bin Ahmed Al Ansari Cordovan
to be faithful People of the Book
Meaning: what was revealed to you means the Koran

And what was revealed before you means above-books
It is said: When this verse was revealed: those who believe in the unseen said Jews and Christians: We are safe in the unseen, and when he said, and establish the prayer said: We evaluate prayer, and when he said, and thus provided them spend They said: We spend and Ntsedk, when he said: Those who believe in what was revealed to you and what was revealed jeered by you so
--------------------------------------
This interpretation of Muslims to this verse
Confirm this verse to verse No.2
We offer the following question
Do Christians believe in Mohammed brought that was ????To this day, Christians do not believe in Muhammad and Muhammad in a book \
But verse confirms the faith of Christians in the book of Muhammad
Where I came from Mohammed this information
Why advertise fighting against them in subsequent verses from the Koran
Questions on the mind these words of the Koran

Old 07-10-2016, 07:31 AM

Now you can shut your mind to all this about the book called the Qur'an:

[3.3] He has revealed to you the Book with truth, verifying that which is before it, and He revealed the Tavrat and the Injeel aforetime, a guidance for the people, and He sent the Furqan.

[3.7] He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive, they are the basis of the Book, and others are allegorical; then as for those in whose hearts there is perversity they follow the part of it which is allegorical, seeking to mislead and seeking to give it
(their own) interpretation. but none knows its interpretation except Allah, and those who are firmly rooted in knowledge say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord; and none do mind except those having understanding.

[4.105] Surely We have revealed the Book to you with the truth that you may judge between people by means of that which Allah has taught you; and be not an advocate on behalf of the treacherous.

[4.113] And were it not for Allah's grace upon you and His mercy a party of them had certainly designed to bring you to perdition and they do not bring (aught) to perdition but their own souls, and they shall not harm you in any way, and Allah has revealed to you the Book and the wisdom, and He has taught you what you did not know, and Allah's grace on you is very great.

[5.48] And We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, verifying what is before it of the Book and a guardian over it, therefore judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires
(to turn away) from the truth that has come to you; for every one of you did We appoint a law and a way, and if Allah had pleased He would have made you a single people, but that He might try you in what He gave you, therefore strive with one another to hasten to virtuous deeds; to Allah is your return, of all, so He will let you know that in which you differed;

[6.114] Shall I then seek a judge other than Allah? And He it is Who has revealed to you the Book made plain; and those whom We have given the Book know that it is revealed by your Lord with truth, therefore you should not be of the disputers.

[10.37] And this Qur'an is not such as could be forged by those besides Allah, but it is a verification of that which is before it and a clear explanation of the book, there is no doubt in it, from the Lord of the worlds.

[12:1-2] Alif Lam Ra. That are the verses of the Book that makes manifest. Indeed, We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur'an that you might understand.

[13.1] Alif Lam Mim Ra. That are the verses of the Book; and that which is revealed to you from your Lord is the truth, but most people do not believe.

[15.1] Alif Lam Ra. That are the verses of the Book and clear Qur'an.

[16.64] And We have not revealed to you the Book except that you may make clear to them that about which they differ, and a guidance and a mercy for a people who believe.

[16.89] And on the day when We will raise up in every people a witness against them from among themselves, and bring you as a witness against these-- and We have revealed the Book to you explaining clearly everything, and a guidance and mercy and good news for those who submit.

[18.1]
(All) praise is due to Allah, Who revealed the Book to His servant and did not make in it any crookedness.

[18.2] Rightly directing, that he might give warning of severe punishment from Him and give good news to the believers who do good that they shall have a goodly reward,

[26:1-2] Ta Sin Mim, that the verses of the Book, the clear.

[27:1-2] Ta Sin! That the verses of the Quran and clear Book , guidance and good news for the believers,

[28:1-2] Ta sin Mim, that are the verses of the Book , the clear.

[29.45] Recite that which has been revealed to you of the Book and keep up prayer; surely prayer keeps
(one) away from indecency and evil, and certainly the remembrance of Allah is the greatest, and Allah knows what you do.

[29.51] Is it not enough for them that We have revealed to you the Book which is recited to them? Most surely there is mercy in this and a reminder for a people who believe.

[31:1-5] Alif Lam Mim. That are verses of the Book of Wisdom, a guidance and a mercy for the doers of goodness, those who keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and they are certain of the hereafter. Those are on a guidance from their Lord, and those are they who are successful.

[32.2] The revelation of the Book, there is no doubt in it, is from the Lord of the worlds.

[39.1] The revelation of the Book is from Allah, the Mighty, the Wise.

[39.2] Surely We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, therefore serve Allah, being sincere to Him in obedience.

[39.41] Surely We have revealed to you the Book with the truth for the sake of men; so whoever follows the right way, it is for his own soul and whoever errs, he errs only to its detriment; and you are not a custodian over them.

[40:1-2] Ha Mim, revelation of the Book is from Allah, the Mighty, the Knowing,

[42.17] Allah it is Who revealed the Book with truth, and the balance, and what shall make you know that haply the hour be nigh?

[45.2] Revelation of the Book is from Allah, the Mighty, the Wise.

[62.2] He it is Who raised among the inhabitants of Mecca an Apostle from among themselves, who recites to them His communications and purifies them, and teaches them the Book and the Wisdom, although they were before certainly in clear error.

Old 07-11-2016, 02:23 PM

It is important to know that words have meanings
The man understands the language
You can not cancel his mind
When the Quran says
Who read the book before you
This means that there was a book by Mohammed
And that Muhammad should be asking them if he doubted that Leanza to him from the Koran

It is to confirm that was the book that Mohammed depends boiled in writing to the Koran and private Meccan verses is

The other verses will be explained as they relate to the subject
I just want to ask you about the meaning of the word Furqan
Is it an Arabic word
What is the meaning
Wait for you to answer
So I know that I speak with a real person and not a robot mg carrier
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam