Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2016, 11:02 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,642,465 times

Advertisements

To know whether one will go to Paradise or Hell, a Muslim must face Judgment Day [J-Day] and Decision Day [D-Day] after physical death on Earth.
My question is when will Muslims arrive on Judgment Day after physical death?
Is there a time gap between physical death and Judgment Day?

Perhaps Judgment Day will not arrive at all for Muslims and non-Muslims?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2016, 12:39 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,065,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
To know whether one will go to Paradise or Hell, a Muslim must face Judgment Day [J-Day] and Decision Day [D-Day] after physical death on Earth.

The answer to this question must rely on chatter Muhammadiyah and Islamic history books
It is a strange and wonderful
And called the torment of the grave
And the terrible penalties
And also of exotic myths
These are some of those novels
Torment of the grave?
Answer

Praise be to God, prayer and peace be upon the Messenger of Allah and his family and companions either:

Fmab grave and Blessing constants texts of the Quran and Sunnah, and must believe them, and are particularly soul and body together, was transferred to that of the Sunnis agreement.
Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah, as in Majmoo (4/282) but torment and bliss on the soul and body are all agreement Sunnis and the community, blessed with self-tormenting solo for the body and freshen connected to the body, and the body is connected to it, so the bliss and torment them in this case together, as be of the spirit of the single hull. He said (4/262): proof of reward and punishment in the isthmus between the death until the Day of Resurrection: This is the view of advances as a whole and the Sunnis and the community, but deny it in a small isthmus of the people of innovation.
And evidence to prove the torment of the grave and Blessing many of them:
1. What in the correct and Musnad Ahmad and Abu Dawood and women from Anas that the Prophet, peace be upon him said: "The slave if put in his grave and took with him his companions until he hears the sound of their shoes came to him two angels, Afikadanh They will say to him: What did you say about this man? -lmamed- As for the believer and says: I certify that Abd Allah and his Messenger, it is said: look at the seat of the fire of God has Obdlk its seats from Paradise, Verihama, and leaves him in his grave seventy cubits, and fills it Khadra to the day of Resurrection. the infidel or hypocrite said to him what you say about this man? he says: I do not know you tell what people say, he is said to him: Do not Drut not read, then beaten with iron rods blow between his ears Faisih cry heard from the next is the two races, and narrows the grave until the ribs are different. "
The words of Allah, peace be upon him: (hear the sound of their footsteps - Afikadanh - blow between his ears - Faisih cry - until the ribs vary) All this is clear evidence of the inclusion of the matter to the spirit and the flesh.
2. Al-Tirmidhi narrated from Abu Hurayrah bail Hassan that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and said: "If the grave of the dead came to him two angels Wahsudan Ozarkan said to one of them: the evil, and for another: bearing down and say: What did you say about this man, he says what he says: Abdul Allah and his Messenger, I testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is his slave and his messenger and say: may we know that you say, and then give him in his grave seventy cubits seventy, then Lenore him in it, and then said: name. he says: Refer to my parents tell them . They will say: name Knumh bride who does not wake him up, but I like his family to him, until Allah resurrects from the bed, so, albeit a hypocrite said: I heard people say a word I said, like him, I do not know and say: may we know that you say that, it is said of the land: Altima him , Vtltim it, vary ribs, which are still tormented, until Allah resurrects the bed of it. "
The words: "Vtltim it differ ribs" explicit in it.
3. When Ahmed bail interview with Aisha Hassan: "If the good man was sitting in his grave not panic, and if the bad guy was sitting in his grave shuddering"
He wrote these fables filled with Muslims

Old 12-24-2016, 02:51 AM

3,640 posts, read 39,201 times
Quote:
There is no time gap known to man. It could be many centuries or many millenniums after the Hour.

Quote:
It may not arrive for fake Muslims and infidels. They could go straight to abyss where they would neither live nor die like being in their mothers belly forever.

But the understanding from the Qur'aan is that ALL will have Judgment Day and receive their book of deeds in either the right hand or the left hand and then sent to their final abode.

As for the torment of the grave, it is not in the Qur'aan. After a time in the grave, you will not be a body but part of the dust/soil. If you do not believe me, go and see the proof in Jannat al Baqi where people have been buried for over 14 centuries.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ja...wQsAQIIA&dpr=1
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam