Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2017, 01:11 AM

282 posts, read 298,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
From what Khalif has posted as a Muslim, he follows the Quran and do not accept the Ahadith.
In my view, those who follow the Quran as the ONLY divine authority of Islam are objectively the more truer Muslims than those who insist the Ahadith has divine authority to establish Sharia.

Here is a verse to support Islamic Sharia;

5:48.
And unto thee [Muhammad] have We revealed the Scripture [l-kitāba: Quran] with the truth [haqq; pristine original], confirming whatever Scripture was before it [Quran], and a Watcher over it.
So judge between them [Muslims] by that [revelation -Quran] which Allah hath revealed, and follow not their [infidels -sinners] desires [HWY; ahwāahum] away from the truth [haqq] which hath come unto thee.

For each [Jews, Christians, Islamists] We have appointed a Divine Law [ShR3: shir'ʿatan; Sharia] and a traced-out way [path of actions & practices].

Had Allah willed He could have made you one community. But that He [Allah] may try you by that [revelation & traced out way] which He hath given you (He hath made you as ye are).

So vie one with another in good works. Unto Allah ye [people] will all return, and He will then inform you of that wherein ye differ.

From the above one will note;
1. Allah had revealed to Muhammad via Angel Gabriel, a Scripture [l-kitāba].

2. Therein Allah has given to Muslims a set of Divine Laws [ShR3: shir'ʿatan; Sharia] as revealed to Muhammad [via Angel Gabriel].

3. Therefore the Islamic Sharia must and can ONLY be derived from the Quran as stated in 5:48.
The Islamic Sharia as shown in 5:48 cannot be derived from the Ahadith.
The Islamic Sharia must be from the Quran-only and no where else.

Where Muhammad had to judge, he should have judged it within the ambit of the Quran-only and not by anything outside the Quran.
45:18. And now have We set thee (O Muhammad) on a clear road [ShRA: sharīʿatin] of (Our) commandment; so follow it, and follow not the whims of those who know not.

In the above what Muhammad has to follow has to be based the revealed Quran via Angel Gabriel.
Whatever Muhammad did or was attributed to him without reference or link to Angel Gabriel [thus Quran] is not Islamic! e.g. covering of hair, stoning adulteress to death, etc.

I understand in the present age there may be necessary laws to be implemented to deal with current situations but these Laws should NEVER be attributed to Allah in the Quran. These Laws cannot be Islamic within Islamic Shariah per-se if they are not from the Quran.
If any Law is not from the Quran, then it should be qualified as man-made laws and should be subjected to criticisms and changes by Muslims and others.
(Personally I do not agree Laws and politics should be mixed with religion at all - that will be a recipe for hell on Earth)

Show your understanding of Islamic Shariah and Spirituality based on Allah's words from the Quran if you think otherwise?
You cannot be a Judge Mr. Continuum

the Judge should know the basics of the case, but you know nothing about the right Islam. you read and wrote lot (I know this) but what you have learnt or read shows to me that you were depending on orientalists and Shiites writing or works.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2017, 01:26 AM

3,640 posts, read 41,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
How do we know of it is to Abo Hab if they do not go back to other Islamic books
Those with no brain won't be able to think that it is to Abo Hab. Those to this verse was revealed knew who was Abo Hab. They told their children and their children told their children and their children told their children and their children told their children and their children told their children and their children told their children and their children told their children and their children told their children and their children told their children and their children told their children and their children told their children and their children told their children and their children told their children and they told other children and it carried on for 13 centuries. It was my father who had told me that it was to Abo Hab. He hadn't read any man created book to know that it was to Abo Hab.

The only real Islamic book is the Book of Allah. The only real Hadith Book is Al Hadith, The Hadith of Allah. The rest masqueraded as "Islamic" books are invention by people; never approved by Allah or His messenger. These people call themselves, Sunnis, Shiites, Salafis, Wahabis, Qadianis, Ismaelis, Ahmadis, Deobandis, Mirzaies, Barelvis, Ahle Hadith and others still joining the rat race. Each one wants to win the race. Allah had forbidden them to break into sects. Hadith books written by these people have done so much damage to the Muslim community.

[45.6] These are the ayat of Allah which We recite to you with truth; then in what hadith would they believe after Allah and His ayat?

[45.7-8] Woe to every sinful liar, who hears the ayat of Allah recited to him, then persists proudly as though he had not heard them; so announce to him a painful punishment.

Old 03-19-2017, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by resigned View Post
Did you hear about Ali bin Abi Talib message or booklet?
Did you hear about Abdullah bin Omer booklet?

you are either ignorant or liar
I am neither ignorant nor liar. So stop insulting me in this forum.

Old 03-19-2017, 01:55 AM

Quote:
nope, As I told yo I believe the Holy Quran is correct and we believe that it was transmitted to this age through companions like abo Hurayrah ( who is bad in your opinion coz camel urine matter), I am realistic to believe everything come from abo Hurayrah wither it is a Quran or Sunnah.
I have never blamed any companion or said that Abo Hurayrah was bad. You have bad habit of making these things up falsely.

Quote:
nope, As I told yo I believe the Holy Quran is correct and we believe that it was transmitted to this age through companions like abo Hurayrah ( who is bad in your opinion coz camel urine matter), I am realistic to believe everything come from abo Hurayrah wither it is a Quran or Sunnah.
We know that the Qur'aan was preserved in two forms, written and memory (of each Hafiz). Sunnah was never written down in front of the Prophet nor memorized by anyone. It isn't even mentioned in the Qur'aan. It has as many definitions as there are mouths. Your definition of Sunnah is "acts" of Muhammad. Number of marriages were his "acts". It just goes to prove that your definition of "Sunnah" is false.

Old 03-19-2017, 02:09 AM

Quote:
you contradict when you accept Quran from Companions and don't accept Hadiths from them? according to your argument ( Companions are trustworthy regarding Quran but untrustworthy when it comes to Sunnah)?
Hadith books are not from companions but from Bukhari and Muslim.

Quote:
You take it All or leave it All (when you suspect a company's product, you cut with all its products and brands) do you understand this rule Khalif ? no I THINK you don't understand the basics of theorizing Islamic rules.
That's it, you have admitted it in this statement; you "theorize" the Islamic rules. You believe in theories of men whereas Islamic rules came from Allah through the Qur'aan to us. And that's the difference between your theorized Islamic rules and the real Islamic rules I believe in.

You believe in speculation and theories but I will stick to the real thing; the Qur'aan.

Old 03-19-2017, 02:15 AM

Quote:
listen Khalif , Abo Hurairah and other companions were praised throughout Quran first, then they were praised in all Biography references written by Muslim Scholar and no one throughout Islamic History slander them or libel them except Shiite or alike.
Nor have I.

By the way, where in the Qur'aan is Abo Hurairah praised or even mentioned by name?

Old 03-19-2017, 02:24 AM

Quote:
those references books read and copied by Millions too(just like Quran) and no one criticize the Companions of Mohammad except Shiites and you or your similar.
Don't equate these books with the Qur'aan. The Qur'aan is from Allah. Books from men are inventions by men. You are mixing up the two.

Old 03-19-2017, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Haha, this is funny, but in general let those who read this forum have judge this matter " you know nothing about Ali bin Abi Taleb message or collection of Hadiths nor you do about ibn Omer's one . you are miserable.
Shaytan has made you go astray from The Hadith of Allah to ahadith of men.

Quote:
Thank God, I memorize chapter 1,2,3 and 4 ( from the opening Chapter to Women Chapter) that is around 100 pages.

and I mesmerized from the Spider Chapter to the end of the Quran ( that is around 200 pages)

in total , I memorize half of the Qruan and I got a proofreader certificate in Arabic Language as well.

the most important is that I don't copy paste or defame the Sunnah or contradict the the mainstream Muslims.
How come you did not memorize 45:6?

[45.6] These are the ayat of Allah which We recite to you with truth; then in what hadith would they believe after Allah and His ayat?

تِلْكَ آيَاتُ اللَّهِ نَتْلُوهَا عَلَيْكَ بِالْحَقِّ ۖ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَ اللَّهِ وَآيَاتِهِ يُؤْمِنُونَ

You reject this saying of Allah (SWT) when you believe other ahadith after the Qur'aan.

Old 03-19-2017, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Plus (copy paste) we all know this, but we Mainstream Muslim say that Sunnah was collected through memorization and writing just like Quran but You Khalif doesn't agree ?
Why are you making it up when no Sunnah was ever revealed or written down as you had claimed?

How do you define "Sunnah of the Prophet" and when was it first revealed and written down? And what is difference between Sunnah of the Prophet revelation and the Qur'aan revelation?

Quote:
Allah Almighty Said in the Holy Quran, Chapter 2 verse 129 "Our Lord, and send among them a messenger from themselves who will recite to them Your verses and teach them the Book and wisdom and purify them. Indeed, You are the Exalted in Might, the Wise."

Do you know what is the intended meaning by wisdom here?
[31.2] These are verses of the Book of Wisdom
[31.3] A guidance and a mercy for the doers of goodness,

It is the Qur'aan that is the Book of Wisdom; not your imaginary book of sunnah.

Old 03-19-2017, 03:07 AM

Quote:
if you read a book like Quran or any book in general, the benefit of reading should appear on your behavior, speech, way of life> that is the Sunnah of profit ( and in Arabic language we can get rid of this vocabulary Sunnah and replace it with the way of Prophet or his lifestyle. it is my language and you can not argue this fact Khalif.
I see now that you have had enough of your claim about the revelation of "Sunnah of the Prophet" and are giving it another name; "the way of Prophet or his lifestyle". Does his lifestyle include the number of marriages and his hairstyle too?

[16.125] Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and have disputations with them in the best manner; surely your Lord best knows those who go astray from His path, and He knows best those who follow the right way.

But the Prophet was commanded to call the believers to the way of his Lord rather than his own way.

Do you pray to the Prophet to show you the way or to Allah?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam