Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 06:37 AM

2 posts, read 3,997 times

Advertisements

Assalam Alaykum

wellcom here....

[SIZE=2]insha` Allah...Allah 'll direct u to right path.....

is islam easy....

yeah that is islam.....
[/SIZE][SIZE=2]A-Z of Islam [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Islaam! The Modern Alternative [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Unique Features of Islaam [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]ISLAAM - The Call to Submission [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]The 20 Most Commonly Asked Questions About Islaam
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Is the Religion True or False? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]The Status of Women in Islaam [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]if u have some Question.... [/SIZE][SIZE=2]"You ask and The Quran answers..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]brother / sister .....u know that !! if u converted to islam.... [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Forgiveness for All Previous Sins [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]for more....introduction articles about islam

just
[/SIZE][SIZE=2]click here[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]islam is the religion of Allah

Surely the (true) religion with Allah is Islam, and those to whom the Book had been given did not show opposition but after knowledge had come to them, out of envy among themselves; and whoever disbelieves in the communications of Allah then surely Allah is quick in reckoning. (3 :19 )

islam is the religion accepted by Allah

And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers. ( 3 :85)

insha` Allah u'll find....[/SIZE][SIZE=2]Real Happiness and Inner Peace[/SIZE][SIZE=2] ...

and insha` Allah...
[/SIZE][SIZE=2]Salvation from Hellfire [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]due to islam is....[/SIZE][SIZE=2]The Door to Eternal Paradise [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]after that......if u find the reality of islam by urself....

[/SIZE][SIZE=2]that is the start[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]after that Be [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Ideal Muslimah[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]=======================[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Does Islam = Terrorism?

click on pic and the links ..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]http://www.islamyesterday.com/images/videos/ye_does_islam_terrorism.jpg (broken link)[/SIZE] (broken link)

[SIZE=2]An Open Heart-to-heart Talk to the American Nation[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]is islam A Religion of Terror ?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]u shoud be Now that.....[/SIZE][SIZE=2]Islam Forbids Kidnapping, Killing Civilians [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]and to u should correct that [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Misconception : The Islamic Threat [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]and Also [/SIZE][SIZE=2]"Don’t Abuse the Concept of Jihaad" [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]islam is the Turth .....

..and Allah saied:

Those whom Allah (in His plan) willeth to guide, He openeth their breast to Islam; those whom He willeth to leave straying, He maketh their breast close and constricted, as if they had to climb up to the skies: thus doth Allah (heap) the penalty on those who refuse to believe.
(6:125)

The religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will): nor did the people of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account (3:19)

If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (all spiritual good). (3:85)

=====================
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][22] Is one whose heart Allah has opened to Islam, so that he has received enlightenment from Allah, (no better than one hard-hearted)? Woe to those whose hearts are hardened against celebrating the praises of Allah! they are manifestly wandering (in error)!

[23] Allah has revealed (from time to time) the most beautiful Message in the form of a Book, consistent with itself, (yet) repeating (its teaching in various aspects): the skins of those who fear their Lord tremble thereat; then their skins and their hearts do soften to the celebration of Allah's praises. Such is the guidance of Allah: He guides therewith whom He pleases, but such as Allah leaves to stray, can have none to guide.

(39:22-23)

===================
Have We not expanded thee thy breast? (94:1)

But Allah saied:

[/SIZE][SIZE=2][106].......but such as open their breast to Unbelief, on them is Wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty.

[107] This because they love the life of this world better than the Hereafter: and Allah will not guide those who reject Faith.

[108] Those are they whose hearts, ears, and eyes Allah has sealed up, and they take no heed.

[109] Without doubt, in the Hereafter they will perish.

(16:106-109)

=============================

Even i was born Arabic Muslim..but i know there is No nationality in islam..

i.e All Muslim is one Nation..

Allah send the last messenger prophet , Muhammad to All (humans and jinns)

yeah.. islam is a universal (Messenger) ..Men and jinns

I have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve Me.(51:56)

"O ye assembly of Jinns and men! came there not unto you Messengers from amongst you, setting forth unto you My Signs, and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?" They will say: "We bear witness against ourselves." It was the life of this world that deceived them. So against themselves will they bear witness that they rejected Faith. (6:130)

======================[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][29] Behold, We turned towards thee a company of Jinns (quietly) listening to the Qur-an: when they stood in the presence thereof, they said, "Listen in silence!" when the (reading) was finished, they returned to their people, to warn (them of their sins).

[30] They said, "O our people! we have heard a Book revealed after Musa, confirming what came before it: it guides (men) to the Truth and to a Straight Path.

[31] "O our people, hearken to the one who invites (you) to Allah, and believe in him: He will forgive you your faults, and deliver you from a Penalty Grievous

[32] "If any does not hearken to the one who invites (us) to Allah, he cannot frustrate (Allah's Plan) on earth, and no protectors can he have besides Allah: such men (wander) in manifest error." [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2](46:31)

============================
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

[/SIZE][SIZE=2][1] Say: It has been revealed to me that a company of Jinns listened (to the Qur-an). They said, ' We have really heard a wonderful Recital!

[2] 'It gives guidance to the Right, and we have believed therein: we shall not join (in worship) any (gods) with our Lord.

[3] `And exalted is the Majesty of our Lord: He has taken neither a wife nor a son.

[4] 'There were some foolish ones among us, who used to utter extravagant lies against Allah;

[5] `But we do think that no man or spirit should say aught that is untrue against Allah.

(72:1-5)

[/SIZE][SIZE=2][13] `And as for us, since we have listened to the Guidance, we have accepted it: and any who believes in his Lord has no fear, either of a short (account) or of any injustice.

[14] `Amongst us are some that submit their wills (to Allah), and some that swerve from justice. Now those who submit their wills; they have sought out (the path) of right conduct

(72:13-14)

Allah saied:

We have not sent thee but as a universal (Messenger) to men, giving them glad tidings, and warning them (against sin), but most men understand not. (34:28)

===============

Allah saied:

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full Knowledge and is well-acquainted (with all things). (49:13)

And verily this Brotherhood of yours is a single Brotherhood. And I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore fear Me (and no other). (23:52)

The Believers are but a single Brotherhood... .(49:10)..
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]And hold fast, all together, by the Rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; .... [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2](3:103)

======================
finally..Alhamduillah 4 blessing of islam..

Alhamduillah 4 be Muslim..Alhamduillah to born Muslim..

[/SIZE]

email : m_-h@hotmail.fr
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2008, 01:07 PM

3,863 posts, read 6,295,535 times
Why do you misspell the very same words that elwill does, and they are misspelled the same way!

Old 05-17-2008, 01:49 PM

1,216 posts, read 2,263,752 times
are you wanna to say that i'm the same person ?

Old 05-18-2008, 08:47 AM

Why do you answer a question with a question?

Old 05-18-2008, 10:08 AM

1,216 posts, read 2,263,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirron View Post
Why do you answer a question with a question?
i didn't
your question wasn't for me in the first place

Old 05-18-2008, 12:03 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,656,986 times
Why can't you have a normal conversation about your beliefs without quoting the Koran, you're doing the same thing that Christians do, when someone tries to ask you about your beliefs you come back quoting your holy book instead of giving your own personal opinion or your own thoughts on the subject. Do you not have any personal thoughts about your own religion? Just a question and a personal observation.

Old 05-18-2008, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
i didn't

you did
your question wasn't for me in the first place

it doesn't matter

It appears that ptsum has you nailed. Busted.

You're wellcom.

Old 05-18-2008, 03:58 PM

423 posts, read 1,532,617 times
what a disaster thread

Old 05-18-2008, 04:39 PM

6,712 posts, read 13,458,259 times
I just want to know... Can there ever be a thread from someone about Islam that doesn't start with 70 lines of colored text and Koran quotes?? I'm not trying to be mean, but there seems to be some sort of weird paradoxical cycle in all of this.

How about just taking one verse of the Koran and asking people to discuss it? No one is going to address all the different verses that were quoted in the OP and I don't think anybody can read them because lime green has a tendency to burn one's retinas. Just a thought...

Old 05-18-2008, 04:44 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,622,146 times
I agree with the others that just quoting something from a book isn't expressing your personal opinion so let me ask you a question. There is a line that says "the status of women in Islam" in your post. To be very honest I have a serious problem with the way that women are treated in nations such as Saudi Arabia. What is your own personal belief about the men and women in society? I consider them to be equal in every way and neither should be forced into a particular role. In Saudia Arabia women can't even drive, they're completely dependent on men and are never in positions of authority. I believe that is wrong. So speaking in your own words I'm interested in how you view this situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam