Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 09:51 PM

118 posts, read 246,741 times

Advertisements

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds ..

Islam is a religion wonderful and I think that anybody who will feel the

difference immediately because it is a religion of peace and mercy, believe

me, I speak from experience. Thank God is the fastest religions prevalent

because it advantages from other religions, and I know priests man turned to

Islam because he found it appropriate religion.He is now a respected sheikh comes to the country of islam ,and we love him very much ..

He is Yusuf Estes in islam

«Joseph» Edward Estes, before islam
http://www.ipc-kw.com/arabic/images/story/istes5.gif (broken link)

http://www.ipc-kw.com/arabic/images/story/istes9.gif (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2008, 12:20 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,227,664 times
Originally Posted by camping!
Quote:
Of course radical christians are just as bad....and thankfully a radical christian theocracy doesn't exist in our modern world.
Originally Posted by grits&sweattea
Quote:
True but I have never heard of a bunch of Christians run a plane into a building killing thousands of people chanting Jesus, Jesus, and all because there Islam religion being ...kind,
Is it just me or are Americans blind when it comes to Christianity?
How long ago was it that American blacks were 'only' secondary citizens and that women couldn't even vote?.
The fact that many white (Christian) Americans didn't mind apartheid and generally still is as chauvinistic as ever is even worse.

Originally Posted by Bideshi
Quote:
From what I see the fastest growing religion is materialism; worship of money.
Hasn’t this not always been the case?
The only difference now is that people generally don’t use their religion as an excuse for becoming filthy rich.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:07 AM

4,173 posts, read 6,684,994 times
Bideshi: I think the growth of various organizations - including religious ones - has more to do with power. For example, if you are powerful in Iran, money will not be an issue. In the US, thankfully religious nuts have not grabbed power (yet). However, corporate and religious people have friends called lobbyists - it is their proxy for power - control a lot without appearing to be in control. You and me can argue about godA vs godB or black ve white or left vs right, but none of us have meaningful input since we do not have power. Give me $50 million to donate, I will have power that will bring many a$$ kissers from both political parties to my backyard..... and donations will get me more power, further marginalising the common man.

Old 09-24-2008, 11:27 AM

Thank you ......

this is very gooooooooood web site for knowledge more about islam and more......

this is very great ......

Islam Tomorrow Home Site of Yusuf Estes

Old 09-24-2008, 01:26 PM
juj

1,657 posts, read 2,632,130 times
Did it ever occur to anybody Islam is the fastest growing religion because they are having 8 kids a couple. They are born into it. Some folks on this thread makes it seem like people are choosing this religion. Horse Hockey!

North America and Europe, which is the Christian stronghold, decided many years ago that having children is a luxury that they cannot afford because they would rather have a nice car and TV.

Old 09-24-2008, 02:34 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,134,340 times
Plus a lot of people want to car bomb a hotel or fly an airliner into an office building. That way, they can get all those virgins in heaven.

Old 09-24-2008, 03:26 PM

1,897 posts, read 3,491,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir_Abdul View Post
insha allah, the ummah will come soon....islam is a most beautiful religion
Especially in its mistreatment of women, Sharia Law, and honor killings! Very beautiful.

Preterist

Old 09-24-2008, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ▒etrdsg43¨ View Post
It's sad news when any religion is growing. Well, I suppose Islam isn't as bad as Christianity, in that Christians worship a very feminine mythical character.

Preterist

Old 09-24-2008, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Krajewski View Post
But my question is whether Islam as of the third and fourth pillar believe that all love relations are equal, or whether all are just plain equal in love. Knowing neither really happens in Christianity may be some how a falacy. Is it so much the governments business what people do in their own homes when it becomes of the heart?

Hard to accept.
What about the fifth pillar?

Preterist

Old 09-29-2008, 10:08 AM

Default Congratulations........

Congratulations, you Eid

Happy Eid

May God accept your prayers and reading Quran......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam