Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2008, 09:01 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,231,007 times

Advertisements

Originally Posted by sanspeur
Quote:
A Palestinian man has killed at least three people and wounded 30 more after he rammed a bulldozer into a bus and cars in central Jerusalem before being shot dead, medics and police said.
Do you believe the Israelis would listen to the Palestinians if they protested peacefully and did not use physical violence?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2008, 09:04 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,637,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky D View Post
Originally Posted by sanspeur Do you believe the Israelis would listen to the Palestinians if they protested peacefully and did not use physical violence?
Do you believe Palestinians would get more international support if they stopped killing innocent civilians? I do.
Do you believe Martin Luther King would have accomplished what he did if he and the civil rights movement in the US took to suicide bombings? I don't.

Old 07-02-2008, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by camping!
Quote:
Do you believe Palestinians would get more international support if they stopped killing innocent civilians? I do.
The thing is that Palestine already gets international support.
Besides, the Israelis have slaughtered innocent Palestinians civilians too and they will continue to do so until International forces intervene in Israel and Palestine.

Old 07-02-2008, 09:13 AM

33,532 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur Do you believe the Israelis would listen to the Palestinians if they protested peacefully and did not use physical violence?
That is just a clip from the news article I posted...Not my words.

Old 07-05-2008, 06:27 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,969,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 Irish Protestants and Catholics barely tolerate each other. Not too long ago they didn't tolerate each other at all.
They still live separately in their own neighbourhoods.

Do priests committing sex crimes ring any bells? And the Catholic church trying to hide this fact from the public?
Or are you saying that Catholics aren't true Christians?
Concerning other crimes I'd suggest you research the prison population in America yourself.
The people you mention, Irish Protestants, and Irish Catholics have what is called vain religion. Jesus warns us about this kind of faith. Yet this is not the Christian faith. And Jesus tells us, we would know Christians by their works. Priest that commit sex crimes only reaveal, that they ware religious cloths, yet they are not Christians. What I'm saying is, there is only a small number of Protestants, and Catholics that are real Christian. And God knows who they are. In the past, when I went to church I did not see much difference from those I attended church with ,and those who did not go to church. Yet often you will find a small group in the church that are true believers. A true Christian has a changed heart, and they donot act like the world, they are different, because they have been changed.

Old 07-05-2008, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by Campbell34
Quote:
And Jesus tells us, we would know Christians by their works.
True, but Christians like all other people are not infallible so they will make mistakes.
Are you now claiming that Christians do not make mistakes or are you saying that once a Christian makes mistakes he suddenly is not a Christian anymore?

Old 07-05-2008, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34True, but Christians like all other people are not infallible so they will make mistakes.
Are you now claiming that Christians do not make mistakes or are you saying that once a Christian makes mistakes he suddenly is not a Christian anymore?
I'm saying many people are called Christians, and are not.

Old 07-05-2008, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palestinian View Post
Islam is a religion of tolerance and thus God ordered us to the Prophet Mohammed

You want to be killed, massacred and driven from their homes and do not thing

Indeed, it is incumbent on us to defend

We are trapped like animals in Gaza
And that they are encircling the Jews and Christians, why

We kill innocent people every day
If we have a response to the killing terrorism charges

How do you say that the Christian religion of peace and America have killed more than a million Iraqis
Is this the peace
There are a lot of Christians in America, yet America is not a Godly nation. God is going to raise up the Islamic people in the time of the end to destroy America. (Jer. 50, 51 and Revelation 18). The Bible tells us America's end will come in one hours time. God is also going to draw your people and Russia into a war with the Jewish people. Yet before you can move against Israel, God will destroy five sixths of your army. (Ezekiel 36,37,38, and 39). When the smoke clears, Israel will remain intact. However, the Jews will not be happy, for on that day the Jewish people will see their God. And His name will be Jesus Christ. (Zec. chapter 12). God did not bring the Jews back to Israel for the sake of the Jews. He brought them back to Israel to anger the nations. God is going to use Israel to reveal to the world, who He is.

Old 07-05-2008, 01:55 PM

33,532 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Well I AM lost for words..Your proof that The Islamic people are going to destroy America is based on the babblings of that old war monger Jeremiah?..Nowhere does he mention America, but blathers on about Babylon which as I understand it was the old name for Iraq, and some nonsense about the nations to the north destroying Babylon.

Again Revelation 18 only mentions Babylon...I suppose you have decided through your strange thought process that America somehow is to you Babylon.

How the heck do you get the Muslims and Russia involved in destroying America from that drivel?

Old 07-05-2008, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Campbell34
Quote:
I'm saying many people are called Christians, and are not.
And who are these Christians that are not Christians?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam