Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 12:58 PM

148 posts, read 294,319 times

Advertisements

In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

1. The Most Beneficent (Allâh)!

2. Has taught (you mankind) the Qur'ân (by His Mercy).

3. He created man.

4. He taught him eloquent speech.

5. The sun and the moon run on their fixed courses (exactly) calculated with measured out stages for each (for reckoning, etc.).

6. And the herbs (or stars) and the trees both prostrate.

7. And the heaven He has raised high, and He has set up the Balance.

8. In order that you may not transgress (due) balance.

9. And observe the weight with equity and do not make the balance deficient.

10. And the earth He has put for the creatures.

11. Therein are fruits, date-palms producing sheathed fruit-stalks (enclosing dates).

12. And also corn, with (its) leaves and stalk for fodder, and sweet-scented plants.

13. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

14. He created man (Adam) from sounding clay like the clay of pottery.

15. And the jinns did He create from a smokeless flame of fire.

16. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

17. (He is) the Lord of the two easts (places of sunrise during early summer and early winter) and the Lord of the two wests (places of sunset during early summer and early winter).

18. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

19. He has let loosed the two seas (the salt water and the sweet) meeting together.

20. Between them is a barrier which none of them can transgress.

21. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

22. Out of them both come out pearl and coral.

23. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

24. And His are the ships going and coming in the seas, like mountains.

25. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

26. Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish.

27. And the Face of your Lord full of Majesty and Honour will abide forever.

28. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

29. Whosoever is in the heavens and on earth begs of Him (its needs from Him). Every day He has a matter to bring forth (such as giving honour to some, disgrace to some, life to some, death to some, etc.)!

30. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

31. We shall attend to you, O you two classes (jinns and men)!

32. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

33. O assembly of jinns and men! If you have power to pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, then pass (them)! But you will never be able to pass them, except with authority (from Allâh)!

34. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

35. There will be sent against you both, smokeless flames of fire and (molten) brass, and you will not be able to defend yourselves.

36. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

37. Then when the heaven is rent asunder, and it becomes rosy or red like red-oil, or red hide.

38. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

39. So on that Day no question will be asked of man or jinn as to his sin, (because they have already been known from their faces either white or black).

40. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

41. The Mujrimûn (polytheists, criminals, sinners, etc.) will be known by their marks (black faces), and they will be seized by their forelocks and their feet.

42. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

43. This is Hell which the Mujrimûn (polytheists, criminals, sinners, etc.) denied.

44. They will go between it (Hell) and the boiling hot water!

45. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

46. But for him who [the true believer of Islâmic Monotheism who performs all the duties ordained by Allâh and His Messenger Muhammad SAW , and keeps away (abstain) from all kinds of sin and evil deeds prohibited in Islâm and] fears the standing before his Lord, there will be two Gardens (i.e. in Paradise).[]

47. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

48. With spreading branches;

49. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

50. In them (both) will be two springs flowing (free)

51. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

52. In them (both) will be every kind of fruit in pairs.

53. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

54. Reclining upon the couches lined with silk brocade, and the fruits of the two Gardens will be near at hand.

55. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

56. Wherein both will be those (maidens) restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn yatmithhunna (has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse) before them.

57. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

58. (In beauty) they are like rubies and coral.

59. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

60. Is there any reward for good other than good?

61. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

62. And besides these two, there are two other Gardens (i.e. in Paradise).

63. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

64. Dark green (in colour).

65. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

66. In them (both) will be two springs gushing forth water.

67. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

68. In them (both) will be fruits, and date- palms and pomegranates.

69. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

70. Therein (gardens) will be fair (wives) good and beautiful;

71. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

72. Houris[] (beautiful, fair females) restrained in pavilions;

73. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

74. Whom no man or jinn yatmithhunna (has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse) before them.

75. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

76. Reclining on green cushions and rich beautiful mattresses.

77. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

78. Blessed be the Name of your Lord (Allâh), the Owner of Majesty and Honour.

caution for women: You will be one of those girls described in the above book, nay you will be more beautiful than they, if you are believer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2008, 01:21 PM

1. I swear by the Day of Resurrection;
2. And I swear by the self-reproaching person (a believer).
3. Does man (a disbeliever) think that We shall not assemble his bones?

4. Yes, We are Able to put together in perfect order the tips of his fingers.[]
5. Nay! (Man denies Resurrection and Reckoning. So) he desires to continue committing sins.
6. He asks: "When will be this Day of Resurrection?"

7. So, when the sight shall be dazed,
8. And the moon will be eclipsed,
9. And the sun and moon will be joined together (by going one into the other or folded up or deprived of their light, etc.)[]

10. On that Day man will say: "Where (is the refuge) to flee?"
11. No! There is no refuge!
12. Unto your Lord (Alone) will be the place of rest that Day.

13. Man will be informed on that Day of what he sent forward (of his evil or good deeds), and what he left behind (of his good or evil traditions).
14. Nay! Man will be a witness against himself [as his body parts (skin, hands, legs, etc.) will speak about his deeds].
15. Though he may put forth his excuses (to cover his evil deeds).

16. Move not your tongue concerning (the Qur'ân, O Muhammad PBUH) to make haste therewith.
17. It is for Us to collect it and to give you (O Muhammad PBUH) the ability to recite it (the Qur'ân),
18. And when We have recited it to you [O Muhammad PBUH through Jibrael (Gabriel)], then follow you its (the Qur'ân's) recital.

19. Then it is for Us (Allâh) to make it clear to you,
20. Not [as you think, that you (mankind) will not be resurrected and recompensed for your deeds], but (you men) love the present life of this world,
21. And leave (neglect) the Hereafter.

22. Some faces that Day shall be Nâdirah (shining and radiant).
23. Looking at their Lord (Allâh);
24. And some faces, that Day, will be Bâsirah (dark, gloomy, frowning, and sad),

25. Thinking that some calamity was about to fall on them;
26. Nay, when (the soul) reaches to the collar bone (i.e. up to the throat in its exit),
27. And it will be said: "Who can cure him and save him from death?"

28. And he (the dying person) will conclude that it was (the time) of departing (death);
29. And leg will be joined with another leg (shrouded)[]
30. The drive will be, on that Day, to your Lord (Allâh)!

31. So he (the disbeliever) neither believed (in this Qur'ân, in the Message of Muhammad PBUH) nor prayed!
32. But on the contrary, he belied (this Qur'ân and the Message of Muhammad PBUH) and turned away!
33. Then he walked in full pride to his family admiring himself!

34. Woe to you [O man (disbeliever)]! And then (again) woe to you!
35. Again, woe to you [O man (disbeliever)]! And then (again) woe to you!
36. Does man think that he will be left Suda [neglected without being punished or rewarded for the obligatory duties enjoined by his Lord (Allâh) on him]?

37. Was he not a Nutfah (mixed male and female discharge of semen) poured forth?
38. Then he became an 'Alaqa (a clot); then (Allâh) shaped and fashioned (him) in due proportion.[]
39. And made him in two sexes, male and female.

40. Is not He (Allâh Who does that), Able to give life to the dead? (Yes! He is Able to do all things).

Old 07-11-2008, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy S in PBC View Post
1. Start thinking for yourself.
I already did that, this why I am in the safest side.

You're life will be better without religion.
What kind of life is that which is far from The Source of Knowledge and Light?

2. Do not give your life to something that does not exist.
Yes, of course.

3. You are not a slave, you are a human being.
I am not a slave, I am a slave of Allah.
All human are slaves for God willingly or unwillingly.

4. Green cushions are evil.
The Evil is to be against God.

5. Stop believing in ancient texts and fairy tales written by ignorant men.
Don't worry, I dont believe in that, I believe only in The Wise Remembrance (Quran).

6. Why do you need more than one wife?
I don't need more than one, but there are many want me, so what can I do?

7. The world would be a better place without gods and religion.
There is no gods, but One, The All Mighty The All Wise and every thing is a slave of Him.
22. Had there been therein (in the heavens and the earth) gods besides Allâh, then verily both would have been ruined. Glorified be Allâh, the Lord of the Throne, (High is He) above what they attribute to Him!

23. He cannot be questioned as to what He does, while they will be questioned.

8. You are not a slave, you are a human being that evolved from an ape.
we all are human being created from clot, so don't be arrogant.

Honest Advice.

Old 07-11-2008, 03:02 PM

2,636 posts, read 6,650,770 times
There's no "advice" there, just a bunch of hollow claims that a big invisible man, who just so happens to only love narrow minded, intolerant, misogynystic lemmings, created everything. Where's your evidence? How do you know that a giant chocolate teapot named Eric didn't create everything? You don't. No offense my friend, but by blindly assuming that Allah created everything and that you owe him some eternal debt of gratitude you are simply making your life needlessly restrictive. If you ever manage to break free from the shackles of organised religion you too will be able to experience true freedom. Until that day, however, you may feel free but only when compared to all you have ever known. That isn't true freedom.

Old 07-11-2008, 04:28 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,017,135 times
Bow down and hail the Invisible Turky King. Worship their magnificent powers of stuffing and gravy.
This is why all of this 'advice' is meaningless. Now the Invisible Turky King is just as likely to exist as Allah.

Old 07-11-2008, 04:48 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,627,765 times
Slave of Allah, If you really want to explain to someone why your religious beliefs might be of interest to atheists you're going about it the wrong way. You're just copying and pasting religious passages and you're not saying anything about yourself or expressing your feelings in your own words which I've noticed is the same thing that the other believers in Allah are doing on this forum. I mean no disrespect but that's not very effective and if you want to talk about atheism and why we should consider your religion you're going to have to engage in a conversation.

Old 07-11-2008, 06:36 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,174,360 times
*Throws bacon at slave of allah*

Booooo! Get off stage!

Old 07-11-2008, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boycew02 View Post
There's no "advice" there, just a bunch of hollow claims that a big invisible man, who just so happens to only love narrow minded, intolerant, misogynystic lemmings, created everything. Where's your evidence? How do you know that a giant chocolate teapot named Eric didn't create everything? You don't. No offense my friend, but by blindly assuming that Allah created everything and that you owe him some eternal debt of gratitude you are simply making your life needlessly restrictive. If you ever manage to break free from the shackles of organised religion you too will be able to experience true freedom. Until that day, however, you may feel free but only when compared to all you have ever known. That isn't true freedom.
All the creatures are signs for the existance and Greatness of God.

We cant see God (in this life), but it is more simple to believe that the whole universe is designed and created by a Being with a Great Will than to believe that a car or a hotel is designed and made by a being with a great will.

If your mind is big, then you will know more about Allah, but if your mind is small, then you will have the knowledge that fits with your mind.

If you have no mind, then you will be an athiest.

We know God through His creatures and through His massengers PBUT.

1. Read! In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists),

2. Has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood).

3. Read! And your Lord is the Most Noble,

4. Who has taught (the writing) by the pen.

5. Has taught man that which he knew not.

In this post, there is an evidence, but only the people of mind can see it.

Old 07-11-2008, 09:54 PM

33,553 posts, read 37,151,051 times
Now I would say that is a bit insulting to claim that as an atheist I have no mind, but think what you want. You will not make any friends that way.

Old 07-11-2008, 10:19 PM

I don't want to loose you, but I have to say the truth even if it is against myself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam