Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 09:36 PM

1,168 posts, read 2,503,632 times

Advertisements

Dear Slave of Allah. You are a slave indeed. A slave to sin. Allah cannot save you. You cannot save yourself. But there is freedom in Jesus Christ - son of Jehovah God. Jehovah God is the one true God. He sent his son into this world, to be the one who would take our place - perfect and sinless he took the sins of those who would trust in him - on himself.

I was lost, now I am found. I was blind now I can see.

I was dead - dead in my sins. Then Jehovah God breathed his life into my soul and made it alive in him. Jesus is the only way to heaven. He is the Way the Truth and the Life - you can be a free man in Jesus. He can breathe life into your dead soul and bring it to life - I say this only in love hoping and praying that you and many more dear muslim people will come to know the wonderful Jehovah God who extended his love to us - through Jesus Christ. Godbless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2008, 04:54 AM

148 posts, read 294,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
There are many defects within nature that suggest it was not created by an all powerful creator. What about cancer, disease, bodily decay. What about the human mind and the matter of the body. From an engineering perspective, the design of the human mind and matter of the body are quite a mess. For instance the human memory. Humans often have trouble remembering even the most basic facts such as where they put their keys or where they parked their car. Eye witness testimony is very inaccurate because someone's brain blurs their memories together. The problem with memory leads to many other issues that affect someone negatively such as dealing with random numbers or subconciously clouding one's judgement. Also there are many defects that make the body flawed as well such as the human spine supports 70% of the body's weight with a single column whereas four might have helped to distribute the load better(greatly reducing the debiliting back pain), and the human retina is placed backward, with the many neural fibers coming out of the front rather than the back, giving humans the needless blind spot. Also, what about the many fallacies in human reasoning.
One of the Favourites Of God upon humanity is that the law of self-degradation bacteria, fungi, viruses and your post.

Old 09-26-2008, 05:21 AM

1,216 posts, read 2,263,896 times
Quote:
The proof there is no god is that it is a proofless claim which is conveniently undectable by scientific testing. Also, you can't prove the verses in the qur'an are talking about things that modern science has discovered, the verses are to vague so it could be talking about anything. Your trying to make the verses fit in with what science has found when the verses mean something completely different.
so you will not accept any proofs but seeing him by your eyes ?

Old 09-26-2008, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaflorrie View Post
Dear Slave of Allah. You are a slave indeed. A slave to sin. Allah cannot save you. You cannot save yourself. But there is freedom in Jesus Christ - son of Jehovah God. Jehovah God is the one true God. He sent his son into this world, to be the one who would take our place - perfect and sinless he took the sins of those who would trust in him - on himself.

I was dead - dead in my sins. Then Jehovah God breathed his life into my soul and made it alive in him. Jesus is the only way to heaven. He is the Way the Truth and the Life - you can be a free man in Jesus. He can breathe life into your dead soul and bring it to life - I say this only in love hoping and praying that you and many more dear muslim people will come to know the wonderful Jehovah God who extended his love to us - through Jesus Christ. Godbless.
I am not a slave, I am a slave of Allah only.

Some people are slaves for money, some are slaves for women, etc. but God has chosen me to be His slave and I am glad to be a slave of The Creator and The Sourc of Good Blessed and Exalted is He.

Bismillahi Arrahmani Arraheem
1. Qul: whoua Allahu Ahad
2. Allah-us-Samad
3. Lam yaled, walam youlad
4. walam yakun lahou kufuwan Ahad.

God said what means:
In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
1. Say (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)): "He is Allâh, (the) One and Only.
2. "Allâh is The Absolute, The Eternal.
3. "He begets not, nor was He begotten;
4. "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."

26. And they say: "The Most Beneficent (Allâh) has begotten a son (or children)." Glory to Him! They [those whom they call children of Allâh i.e. the angels, 'Iesa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary), 'Uzair (Ezra), etc.], are but honoured slaves.
27. They speak not until He has spoken, and they act on His Command.

28. He knows what is before them, and what is behind them, and they cannot intercede except for him with whom He is pleased. And they stand in awe for fear of Him.
29. And if any of them should say: "Verily, I am an ilâh (a god) besides Him (Allâh)," such a one We should recompense with Hell. Thus We recompense the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.).

Old 09-26-2008, 02:35 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,015,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
so you will not accept any proofs but seeing him by your eyes ?
The kind of kind of proofs that I would accept wouldn't necessarily have to be visible, since gravity is invisible but it has been scientifically proven that it exists. They would be the kind of proofs that are gained through scientific testing.

Old 09-26-2008, 02:40 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,015,359 times
Quote:

Nice witnessing, rather arrogant and presumptuous of you to prooflessly tell people their way is the wrong way and your way is the only way. A slave of Allah is just as strong in their convictions of Islam as you are of Christianity.

Last edited by agnostic soldier; 09-26-2008 at 03:11 PM..

Old 09-26-2008, 06:55 PM

1,168 posts, read 2,503,632 times
Whom Christ sets free is free indeed. Allah is a God I do not recognise. Jehovah is the one true God - he brings freedom. He is the creator of the Universe. I say this only hoping and praying that you can be free in the truth.

Old 09-27-2008, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Nice witnessing, rather arrogant and presumptuous of you to prooflessly tell people their way is the wrong way and your way is the only way. A slave of Allah is just as strong in their convictions of Islam as you are of Christianity.
why then you didn't accept my scientific proofs in the quran ?

Old 09-27-2008, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Whom Christ sets free is free indeed. Allah is a God I do not recognise. Jehovah is the one true God - he brings freedom. He is the creator of the Universe. I say this only hoping and praying that you can be free in the truth.
Allah in arabic means The God in English.

My God and your God is One, but you assocaite other with Him in worship while we are sincere to Him in worship.

Allah is The name of The Creator

Old 09-27-2008, 08:21 AM

Quote:
The kind of kind of proofs that I would accept wouldn't necessarily have to be visible, since gravity is invisible but it has been scientifically proven that it exists. They would be the kind of proofs that are gained through scientific testing.
why then you didn't accept my scientific proofs in the quran ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam