Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 09:57 AM

1,216 posts, read 2,263,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Completely unreasonable . . . there is probably nothing on earth that ALL of any group agree on. Enough of them do . . . so it is attributed to them.

They are so barbaric and chauvinistic that it doesn't matter whether they impose them on other faiths . . . They shouldn't exist AT ALL in ANY civilized society!

may be you didn't understand my point
we are talking about shariah , isn't it right?
shariah is the islamic laws which means that it's the divine laws which exist in islamic sources (quran and sunnah)

so when you come here say to me that shariah prohihbit women from driving because sudia prohibit them , then i will say to you that all other muslims countries didn't , so it isn't from shariah it's just regional laws

but may be you will say that other muslims countries didn't submit to shariah , hence i will ask you to give me from the sources of islam that it's in shariah to prohibit women from drive

may be you came here and say that shariah banns bibles and churches because saudia did
again i will say to you that suidia is the only country from all islamic countirs in the world which do that . it is not from shariah , it's special case becuase 100% of population of saudia are muslims , so these laws not harm any civilians

did you knew now why i'm asking you to give me somthing from quran and sunnah ?
because when you do that i can't deny it being islamic or being teaching of islam
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2009, 11:03 AM

33,536 posts, read 37,136,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
may be you didn't understand my point
we are talking about shariah , isn't it right?
shariah is the islamic laws which means that it's the divine laws which exist in islamic sources (quran and sunnah)

so when you come here say to me that shariah prohihbit women from driving because sudia prohibit them , then i will say to you that all other muslims countries didn't , so it isn't from shariah it's just regional laws

but may be you will say that other muslims countries didn't submit to shariah , hence i will ask you to give me from the sources of islam that it's in shariah to prohibit women from drive

may be you came here and say that shariah banns bibles and churches because saudia did
again i will say to you that suidia is the only country from all islamic countirs in the world which do that . it is not from shariah , it's special case becuase 100% of population of saudia are muslims , so these laws not harm any civilians

did you knew now why i'm asking you to give me somthing from quran and sunnah ?
because when you do that i can't deny it being islamic or being teaching of islam
The legal system in Saudi Arabia is based on Sharia, with Shari'a courts basing their judgments largely on a code derived from the Qur'an and the Sunnah. The Government permits Shi'a Muslims to use their own legal tradition to adjudicate noncriminal cases within their community.

Saudi is not 100% Muslim.

Old 01-08-2009, 12:41 PM

1,216 posts, read 2,263,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
The legal system in Saudi Arabia is based on Sharia, with Shari'a courts basing their judgments largely on a code derived from the Qur'an and the Sunnah. The Government permits Shi'a Muslims to use their own legal tradition to adjudicate noncriminal cases within their community.

Saudi is not 100% Muslim.
what is the meaning of "based in shariah" ?
what is the bases of any construction in our practical world ?!!!
give yourself the time to think about that

the basics of shariah law is all what i asking you to argue about , because muslims will not differ about the bases

anything outside the bases can be changed , can be varied from place to place
anything outside the bases is derived from the bases , and be influenced by the bases , i agree . but it's not the bases itself

the bases are entirly quran then the sunnah , anything else not mentioned in quran and sunnah we consider it conclusions or openions or iterpretations or diligence or jurisprudence or call it whatever you want , but it differ from time to time and from country to other and from mind to mind .

by the way suadia are muslims . all of them
all christians in sudia are visitors and foreign, not have nationalist of saudia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam