Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 08:57 PM

689 posts, read 549,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcashley View Post
Sureis....I have faith in logic--not mythology.
What logic leads you to think that you are rot after death? There's no logic there. Logically, no one knows. You think you know it must be out of your faith.

Simple as that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2009, 01:52 AM

320 posts, read 449,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
Thank you for the concern but I for one will be more than delighted to be worm food. Or maybe my ashes will also feed the earth.

Ashes to ashes, earth to earth.
Have we given any thought to where he/she was before being conceived into their mothers womb. Was there any concerns about life. Were we afraid of being born. Did we think that being born could be painful as individuals. Now theres a thought!

Old 07-12-2009, 05:38 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,024,660 times
After my body dies, my ashes will be taken on the highest roller coaster and thrown off while the cars are going down. My soul will be floating off to what ever mansion world I am fitted for.

Old 07-12-2009, 07:46 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by abu-zain View Post
Hi ALL

Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death!
Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's punishment?!
Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
Read ... and think deeply before you answer..
It is religion of Islam.
It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet, had been sent by.
It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has preached.
Just have a look at The Bible of (Bernaba).
Don't be emstional.
Be rational and judge..
Just look..listen...compare..and then judge and say your word.
We advise you visiting :

Islam Guide: A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam, Muslims, & the Quran
thetruereligion.org - Offline
http://www.beconvinced.com
This is truth
islamway.com
Islam Tomorrow Home Site of Yusuf Estes
http://www.prophetmuhammed.org
http://www.islamtoday.net/english/
ÇáãßÊÈ ÇáÊÚÇæäí ááÏÚæÉ æÊæÚíÉ ÇáÌÇáíÇÊ ÈÃÈåÇ
Islam Information Page

We willingly recive any inquries at the e-mail :

muslim5@hotmail.com
Well, Howard Storm thought death was the end of all things. Storm was an avowed atheist until he had a near death experience. And because of that experience, he discovered that someone else was out there. Consider link below.

Howard Storm and the Afterlife: Atheist Becomes Christian Minister after Time Spent with Jesus | Suite101.com

Old 07-12-2009, 08:11 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,555,443 times
[quote=Hawkins;7708186]
Quote:
You have to believe one way or another, conciously or sub-conciously, anyway

Obvious question: why do you have to believe?

Quote:
So what will you be after death? Don't tell me that you are going to vanish, that's your belief out of your faith, unless you can provide data beyond doubt.
Personally, I don't care what I will be after death - I will be dead. You just better hope that your existance is not some imagination of mine when that happens or you will be gone too.

Quote:
It's your faith and your belief in the end, you admit that or not, you realize that or not.
Why? Because you say so? Who gave you this authority to declare this statement as truth?

Old 07-12-2009, 08:13 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
the same was when i came in, like somebody that has been kicking and screaming til its over.

Old 07-12-2009, 08:19 AM

4,511 posts, read 7,520,736 times
^

Last edited by effie g-tad; 07-12-2009 at 08:21 AM.. Reason: moved by overhead projector?

Old 07-12-2009, 08:54 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
the same was when i came in, like somebody that has been kicking and screaming til its over.
Well according to the Scriptures, if you don't know God. The kicking and screaming will never end.

Old 07-12-2009, 09:07 AM

1,186 posts, read 2,250,579 times
And he hath coined for Us a similitude, and hath forgotten the fact of his creation, saying: Who will revive these bones when they have rotted away?

Say: He will revive them Who produced them at the first, for He is Knower of every creation,
Who hath appointed for you fire from the green tree, and behold! ye kindle from it.

Is not He Who created the heavens and the earth Able to create the like of them? Aye, that He is! for He is the All-Wise Creator,

But His command, when He intendeth a thing, is only that He saith unto it: Be! and it is.
Therefor Glory be to Him in Whose hand is the dominion over all things! Unto Him ye will be brought back.

Old 07-12-2009, 09:08 AM

33,541 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Well according to the Scriptures, if you don't know God. The kicking and screaming will never end.
It's a good thing the scriptures are just fiction then isn't it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam