Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 08:09 AM

433 posts, read 962,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post
yes you are right about the brought up and the born .

but then i became adult and i understand things and i have my own eyes , my own brain and my own heart and i can evaluate the clear right and the clear wrong and i do not take what others say blindly

and the human is not perfect some times you do not know if what he say is correct or wrong so you can not tke the right decision

but the things that comes from God then it is always right

read what God is telling you you will find that it is accepted by the natural and primitiveness hearts and brain

the word of God is the quran

we got the quran from the messanger of Allah Muhammed peace be upon him
and he he got from the angel Gbril and the angel got from God

now how do we know that Muhammed was really a messenger form God

even in his time and when the events are happening live to the people around him and he was supported by many miracles some people believed him and some did not believe and they fought him for 23 years

now in this current time after 1400 years

there are no more messengers and no more miracles except the quran and the prophet hadeeth

the quran bash the Evolution

if i trace my existant i will reach to Adam and Eve and they were created by God

if you trace your existant then you will reach to what?
i actually started to think for a second that you're a logical person....when i was reading the first few sentences of your post.

you say "how do we know Mohammad was a profit from God" but you never answered.

also, you can trace your existance back to adam and eve? really? let's see it. show us how you are tracing it please.

Ps. So are you saying that Adam and Eve's children had sex in order to create the third generation? cause it was adam and eve...then they had children....then....how did the children have children? through ZENA?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2009, 08:36 AM

4,538 posts, read 10,607,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evidence-is-key View Post
i actually started to think for a second that you're a logical person....when i was reading the first few sentences of your post.

also, you can trace your existance back to adam and eve? really? let's see it. show us how you are tracing it please.

Ps. So are you saying that Adam and Eve's children had sex in order to create the third generation? cause it was adam and eve...then they had children....then....how did the children have children? through ZENA?
Why are you attempting to use logic to persuade a person who believes in fairy tales to the point that the fairy tale is the guiding value in their life?

Particularly someone whos life is guided by words that other followers of the fairy tale use to commit acts ranging from creating mysoginistic societies, imposing punishments that far exceed the scope of the misdeed, and killing others who do not accept the fairy tale as truth.

Old 08-26-2009, 08:45 AM

1,186 posts, read 2,248,240 times
Quote:

?

i did answer and here it is

now in this current time after 1400 years

there are no more messengers and no more miracles except the quran and the prophet hadeeth

from the quran and the prophet hadeeth and i also can add from reading his life story

Quote:
?

O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife [Hawwa (Eve)], and from them both He created many men and women; and fear Allah through Whom you demand (your mutual rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship) . Surely, Allah is Ever an All-Watcher over you.

Quote:
EVE and ADM were the only human being in the earth
and at that time it was legal and necessary for the brother to marry his sister

but there was a special case and and a special rule

the case was
EVE give birth a male and a female at the same time

and they are not allowed to get married

but the male should marry the female from the next pregnancy
And vice versa

of course this case and rule is by ALLAH

and after some time ALLAH forbid the marriage of brothers and sisters

you did not answer my question
if you trace your existant then you will reach to what?

Old 08-26-2009, 08:50 AM

^ LOL WOW. Delusion at its finest!
Check into a clinic ASAP.

lol wow. simply wow.

Old 08-30-2009, 09:16 AM

100 posts, read 155,550 times
salam nd ramadan mobarak don't forget ask ALLAH when you fast.. ALLAH ghafor

Old 08-30-2009, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nari View Post
salam nd ramadan mobarak don't forget ask ALLAH when you fast.. ALLAH ghafor
Allah/God/jebus/Moses/etc. etc. are just fantacies.......you are delusional. not eating has started eating at your brain!

Old 08-31-2009, 06:55 AM

ALLAH we hope*muslims*accept our fasting

Old 08-31-2009, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Allah/God/jebus/Moses/etc. etc. are just fantacies.......you are delusional. not eating has started eating at your brain!

-in your opinion Allah/God/jebus/Moses/etc. etc. are just fantacies...... but thank's ALLAH not all poeple like you ok
quran say;
TO YOU BE YOUR RELIGION, ANT TO ME MY RELIGION* islam
6 surat ak kafiron( DISBELIEVERS).I AM FREE ND YOU ARE FREE.

Old 08-31-2009, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nari View Post

-in your opinion Allah/God/jebus/Moses/etc. etc. are just fantacies...... but thank's ALLAH not all poeple like you ok
quran say;
TO YOU BE YOUR RELIGION, ANT TO ME MY RELIGION* islam
6 surat ak kafiron( DISBELIEVERS).I AM FREE ND YOU ARE FREE.
nah....it's not my "opinion". it's a fact. there isn't a shred of proof for the existance of your Allah.

Old 08-31-2009, 03:55 PM

avec qui tu parles ? .............

!!Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?
Who has made it?
]Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!
]Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?
]It's you and the whole universe!..
Who has made them all ?!!
You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.
Just think for a moment.
How are you going to be after death ?!
Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of these great creation will end in nothing...just after death!
Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's punishment?!
Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
]Here you will get the answer
it 's easy ......
but don't forget you are freeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

we will see what is the true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam