Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 04:48 PM

227 posts, read 343,841 times

Advertisements

Hi
I am Muslim ...and i am always chat with christains in religion
I had asked them many questions ...but they always deny to anwser
this is my questions
1- why God did not helped Jesus when the jews and the romans tried to killed him , As He (God) helped Mose against pharaoh and helped Noah and all the other Prophets , ( and God also helped my Prophet Muhammed) ?
what is the most important for GOD his son Jesus , or his Prophets ?
2- if God present him self in Jesus ...why he used intermedaire ( Marry) to present him self ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2009, 04:52 PM

24,869 posts, read 24,293,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
Hi
this is my questions
1- why God did not helped Jesus when the jews and the romans tried to killed him , As He (God) helped Mose against pharaoh and helped Noah and all the other Prophets , ( and God also helped my Prophet Muhammed) ?
2- if God present him self in Jesus ...why he used intermedaire ( Marry) to present him self ?
The obvious answer is that Christ let himself be killed, because he loved humans so much.

The answer to number two would be obvious, that only through human birth could the great sacrifice mean anything.

Not that Muhammed did anything either. You do realize that Muhammed never stood on the temple mount right? He never actually made it to the "holy land" in his life.

Old 09-04-2009, 05:46 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,481,325 times
They have a weird theory that by letting Jesus die, it somehow was a sacrifice for the sins of humans. They never say why a sacrifice by jesus would atone for the sins of humans, or why a supposedly omnipotent God couldn't think of another way of dealing with the problem.

They have their catch phrases down pat, even though they don't make any sense. "Jesus HAD to die, for our sins." Why is that? Why couldn't God have done it another way? <crickets>

Basically, their stories don't make any sense. But to be fair, neither do the ones in Islam.

Old 09-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Status: "Without God, life is tragic and absurd." (set 28 days ago)

20,370 posts, read 12,650,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
They have a weird theory that by letting Jesus die, it somehow was a sacrifice for the sins of humans. They never say why a sacrifice by jesus would atone for the sins of humans, or why a supposedly omnipotent God couldn't think of another way of dealing with the problem.

They have their catch phrases down pat, even though they don't make any sense. "Jesus HAD to die, for our sins." Why is that? Why couldn't God have done it another way? <crickets>

Basically, their stories don't make any sense. But to be fair, neither do the ones in Islam.
Hebrews 9:22
22In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

The Creator makes the rules. A life for a life.

Old 09-04-2009, 06:46 PM

10,603 posts, read 11,622,388 times
[quote=jimmiej;10613944]Hebrews 9:22
22In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

The Creator makes the rules. A life for a life.[/quote]

Only the Christian God requires the shedding of blood for forgiveness, my Creator requires no such thing.

Old 09-04-2009, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
Hi
this is my questions
Jesus had God as His father & Mary as His mother. Therefore, He was fully God & fully man. That made His sacrifice valid. On one hand, He was God, holy & righteous, & on the other hand He was human, so He could give His life (blood) for us.

Old 09-04-2009, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post

Only the Christian God requires the shedding of blood for forgiveness, my Creator requires no such thing.
OK... Isn't the Christian God the subject of this thread? I don't get your point.

Old 09-04-2009, 06:55 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,396,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Your god and the Christian god are one in the same.

Sorry.

Old 09-04-2009, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
Your god and the Christian god are one in the same.

Sorry.
My Creator is not a vengeful, spiteful, egotistical, maniacal, god. My Creator cares about all of his creations.

Old 09-04-2009, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
OK... Isn't the Christian God the subject of this thread? I don't get your point.
You're right the subject is about the Christian god,no point has to be made.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam