Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 02:07 AM

11 posts, read 14,496 times

Advertisements

Welcome.
I love the world so I wrote my name with you because I simply how I learned from my teachers.
Now I want and I like would like to know teachers, simply because I'm also not a teacher but is a teacher of all mankind.
I am a Muslim and religious Islam is a peace-loving, religious, and even commands us to do there are people trying to tarnish the image of our "inappropriate, they call terrorism, murder and destruction, but in fact, loves people and loves the real peace.
Our religion commands us to deal with the rights no matter how different religions and its parties and other, making the rights of love and respect.
Tells us what our religion? :
To speak truth
In the Secretariat and not treason, whatever the degrees he says to us: Do not betray the traitor, the traitor betrayed become like him.
Also commands us to respect the rights because he has human dignity.
Tells us not to seed the weak and oppressed, but his victory over the oppressor.
Islam will prevail most of the land in the world and did not impose his opinion on people was his opinion and hear the evidence is that he was living with the Muslim people worship fire and people do not worship what we worship.
For us, we worship Allah alone, the creator of everything if a disaster hit us or we need to need raised our hands to God, the Lord of all and cried and responded to us.
There are many people do not unite and worship God but they believe in human ethics Venanrmanm.

I would like to tell you that little story before I go.
When our faith will prevail most of the lands, life was filled with justice between Muslims and non-Muslims were panel discussions between Muslims and non-Muslims.
One day a small cabinet for discussion between the Muslim world and another does not believe in God brought a man who does not believe in God the deadline, but acknowledged delays in the much-delayed Clean non-Muslim men to Muslim fears of the debate.

But the Muslims quickly came to the debate.
The man asked him who does not believe in the existence of God why delayed? .
Muslim man said: I passed my way and if I'm on the bank of a river wide not know how he spent over this river, and while I'm in this thing if I saw Cheb gathering alone, and made from the same boat, and made him to ride until I got here.
He said the man who does not believe in God, wondering: How did this impossible? How Trkpt timber alone, without man-made how I do not believe

To which a Muslim man Mtbasma and liquid, the man who does not believe in God:
Well you told me how to believe that no god in the universe and the universe an orderly, secure, and highlights the sun every morning and changed the morning and come the night, without God the Creator.?.
When he heard the man who does not believe in God has become Muslims.
Greeting of Islam, while the reception and when is a farewell:
Peace and mercy of God be upon you

</SPAN></SPAN>
</SPAN></SPAN>
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2009, 07:10 AM

2,037 posts, read 2,145,619 times
In answer to your question, no.

From what you have said about the Muslim faith and what I know about every other religious view... it's all the same. It's a faith that teaches purification of our natural love, only.

What do you know about God's Divine Love and the New Birth? This is the true salvation and this Love purifies our souls and is the very substance, or essence, of our loving Heavenly Father. If you tell me that you have received this Love in your soul, then I will know who you are. God bless.

Old 12-17-2009, 08:16 AM

27 posts, read 20,793 times
I know the fact of that the Muslim belief is a part of pagan culture. We will be engaged in this investigation. I see their temples. I have thoughts on their architecture which copies Christian temples. Now I know, that "month" was is taken from my religion. I know the person who has told: "Yes, I admit the fact of that earlier we were pagans."

Old 12-17-2009, 11:43 AM

Thank you all, in fact Islam is a religion by the center and to speak on this thing I want to say that we will not tell ourselves the truth that we and others do not lie do not we say: We are right and wrong, and others, tolerate error and it could be right.
As for our religion that the center will tell you signs on this matter:

Christians believe that the Prophet of God in Jesus God and thus believe they venerate the Prophet dramatically.
The Jews also believe that the Prophet of God Uzair is almost god they venerate the Prophet is also significant.
But our religion Islam, says:
That our lord Jesus was a prophet of God and His Messenger, sent to the nation for it is a servant of God and his messenger led him but the trust with which the Jews tried to kill him. Thus, we do not Nbgel prophets often because they already Boso us to worship God alone Is it conceivable that Enabdhm are they?

And I write what I write now is very beautiful story lifetime I hope to God that all who understand.
Guevara, for example, of course, we respect him because he tried to love the oppressed and victory but a victory of whom we Jbna heroes from around the world from you and you and others too, although not of yourselves, but Guevara loving you for good even if I do not teach them, because every nation know what they are men.
I would like to tell a story about a man of our story is very simple and small, I hope that you will benefit from :

</SPAN></SPAN>
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was going to claim that people in the Arab-called Taif was going to invite people to good manners, such as truthfulness, honesty and love of people and the prohibition of women's oppression and the call to worship God alone, so do not take the prophets of God is great Vkabloh severely and threw him Djalo stones and throwing their children to the Prophet peace be upon him stones irony and mockery of the Prophet returned until peace be upon him from the city, has obtained what happened to him as God Almighty has sent the property of the angels said the so-called King of the Mountain King of the Mountain of the Prophet peace be upon him: God sent me to you to ask you, accept that they overpowered the mountains and destroy them destructive.?. He said God's prophet Mohammed peace be upon him: I did not send only the mercy of God to the people hoping to go out of their descendants with a mannered man loves God and loves God.

</SPAN></SPAN>
والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Old 12-17-2009, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmoz View Post
I know the fact of that the Muslim belief is a part of pagan culture. We will be engaged in this investigation. I see their temples. I have thoughts on their architecture which copies Christian temples. Now I know, that "month" was is taken from my religion. I know the person who has told: "Yes, I admit the fact of that earlier we were pagans."

People love and respect is not required by the knowledge that comes with Blioti with the love you love good, the good people like you automatically love mercy and goodness is born with every man in this world no matter how or changed, because man is born a criminal and he does not have the guilt of one and all too often the community and some circumstances Is difficult to make the rights of people negatively.</SPAN>

Old 12-17-2009, 12:19 PM

151 posts, read 396,329 times
I think the historical record of Muhammad will forever indict the Muslim faith--I just can't fathom that he was a prophet in any meaningful sense of the word. Effective autocrat? Yes. Prophet, sorry, I can't quite stomach that.

Old 12-17-2009, 12:26 PM

40,049 posts, read 34,491,952 times
Aww...that's so touching! The OP professes love and understanding, but uses the phrase "when our faith will prevail." The mailed fist wrapped in velvet.

Thanks for your threat--so we know what we're dealing with now.

Old 12-17-2009, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FentonForche View Post
I think the historical record of Muhammad will forever indict the Muslim faith--I just can't fathom that he was a prophet in any meaningful sense of the word. Effective autocrat? Yes. Prophet, sorry, I can't quite stomach that.

If allowed this teacher and model I respect it although I would hope that you do not believe in it but you must be respected because it is recommended that morality, love and peace, and come out as follows? Misleader of the guidance must be respected by your faith that the foam not a prophet.
Peace be upon you</SPAN>

Old 12-17-2009, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmoz View Post
Our religion is not out of idolatry, but idolatry is forbidden, and some effects that are not Aki_vetoha show that Islam is out of the pagan, but show that Islam is forbidden If the deviation of Islam as pagan Fine pretending now? With Analasalam exist until now?</SPAN>

Old 12-17-2009, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FentonForche View Post
Orphaned

Unfortunately I can not insulting your beliefs because what is now Anhana insulted him for this work I am an Arab Muslim Thank you Areetmoni have the morals of it you are asking peace Thank you for this overview has given me the idea that you, and the morals and respecting the people you correctly Mttorin the article, and you pray to the moon but we Tzkro We controlled the world once and we were educated so that they are our territory to Spain today and there was a library and one in Spain more than a million books scientifically while all of Europe with America, do not contain over 1000 scholarly book, and the rest wrote mythological This is what I told him that you are an old hand in our industry if </SPAN>do not you come to the moon and do not try to Muslim Abbas Ibn Firnas first attempted to fly if all you can to make aircraft and time you will return one day, such as what is now in your hands and Tstzcarua this because this is the basis of the universe is change your people of knowledge and progress.</SPAN></SPAN>

Last edited by june 7th; 12-18-2009 at 05:28 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam