Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 06:11 AM

169 posts, read 353,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
Until Islam deals harshly with their own terrorists Islam has no credibility. Clean up your house and I might consider listening to you.

But Islam, which removes (Clean up ) the illusion of minds

Because it simply calls for the worship of one God

I think that the word (terrorism) has become a commodity for the promotion of only

Traded commodity to reduce Islam or limit from islam

NOt TERRORISM IN ISLAM

Islam will remain forever

jmooool
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2009, 06:23 AM

169 posts, read 353,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
A religion or belief that preaches peace and practices terrorism is not a credible religion or belief to me, it does more harm not only to those who do not believe as you do, but to those who also believe the same as you do.

When any individual or any organization that practices terrorism that does

not mean that Islam calls for that ...

In other words........

There are individuals and terrorist organizations while it is not Islamic and they do not know anything about Islam ....

you Can be searched in tht fact

What I mean ....

Terrorism has no religion ....

Terrorism had no religion.....

Terrorism is the enemy of all mankind innately....

jmoool

Old 12-28-2009, 06:37 AM

1,317 posts, read 2,052,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post
May I die and YOU die Before we know all God's creatures

Glorify of God (allah)

may can not modern science to count all the creatures of God in the land

The human mind is still unable to count all the creatures of God

it is greatness of God ......Who created you and created me is able to create that we do not know

jmooool
Why are you back tracking? Your claim was that the q'ran listed all the creatures known to man, by this post I take it that this is an embarrassed retraction?

Oh and BTW, god/allah did not create me, I am a result of millions of years of evolution, lets not confuse fact with fiction ok?

Old 12-28-2009, 06:51 AM

But the majority of current terrorists are islamic. Why do you folk not persecute them and jail their radical imams?

None of us are saying all muslims are terrorists but is it not ironic that all (or nearly all) terrorists are muslims? It stands to reason that you folk who share a common faith and culture should be the ones to sort out these radicals. See everywhere else in the world, if radical muslims dare express themselves, they are subject to the laws of that land, in a theocracy, your lack of action to take action against these radicals is seen by the rest of the world as condonement of their actions, this is why muslims are profiled and stereotyped.

Surely with all the feet on the ground in the muslim countries, it should not be too difficult to sort out or weed out these radicals? This is not happening and when folk see you lot dancing in streets as the twin towers fell, what are we supposed to get from those images other than islam is a religion of violence or islam condones violence.

As your scriptures (maybe not) state, he who lives by the sword will perish by the sword.

Prove you are a religion of peace, sort out the radicals amongst yourselves, even if you go as far as public be-headings, I am sure no one in the west is going to object, you hunt them down and then the USA and NATO will not have to do it for you and maybe then innocent peaceful muslims will not be killed in drone aircraft attacks when the sympathysers hide them in their villages.

Old 12-28-2009, 10:21 AM

118 posts, read 180,595 times
Quote:
When any individual or any organization that practices terrorism that does

not mean that Islam calls for that ...

In other words........

There are individuals and terrorist organizations while it is not Islamic and they do not know anything about Islam ....

you Can be searched in tht fact

What I mean ....

Terrorism has no religion ....

Terrorism had no religion.....

Terrorism is the enemy of all mankind innately....

jmoool

THe cause of Islamic terrorism is directly attributed to Muhammad and the Koran. Islam is the most evil of things to have ever been created. Until you open your eyes to the truth, you will continue to aid in Satan's dark evil.

Old 12-28-2009, 10:23 AM

118 posts, read 180,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justme58 View Post
But the majority of current terrorists are islamic. Why do you folk not persecute them and jail their radical imams?

None of us are saying all muslims are terrorists but is it not ironic that all (or nearly all) terrorists are muslims? It stands to reason that you folk who share a common faith and culture should be the ones to sort out these radicals. See everywhere else in the world, if radical muslims dare express themselves, they are subject to the laws of that land, in a theocracy, your lack of action to take action against these radicals is seen by the rest of the world as condonement of their actions, this is why muslims are profiled and stereotyped.

Surely with all the feet on the ground in the muslim countries, it should not be too difficult to sort out or weed out these radicals? This is not happening and when folk see you lot dancing in streets as the twin towers fell, what are we supposed to get from those images other than islam is a religion of violence or islam condones violence.

As your scriptures (maybe not) state, he who lives by the sword will perish by the sword.

Prove you are a religion of peace, sort out the radicals amongst yourselves, even if you go as far as public be-headings, I am sure no one in the west is going to object, you hunt them down and then the USA and NATO will not have to do it for you and maybe then innocent peaceful muslims will not be killed in drone aircraft attacks when the sympathysers hide them in their villages.
The problem isn't just certain Islamic "radicals". The problem is the false religion of Islam itself.

Old 12-28-2009, 04:57 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,573,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bag-Of-Hammers View Post
The problem isn't just certain Islamic "radicals". The problem is the false religion of Islam itself.

Islam is no more or less false than any of the other thousands of religions floating around.

Old 12-28-2009, 05:35 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,888,204 times
Default It's right there, where Allah wrote it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Islam is no more or less false than any of the other thousands of religions floating around.
Quite true, JJ, but I have searched the Christian bible for any scripture that specifically calls for the systematic annihilation of "infidels", as in anyone who doesn't get with the program.

Such are the endless evils of a theocracy. Because ALL theocracies are based on fairy tales, power-mongering and falsehoods spread through fear and strict discipline of the purposefully ill-educated peasants. (BTW, it's for these exact reasons that we have the relentless efforts by American Christians to force Intelligent Design on our school children).

We've just been able to keep them all under control here in North America. Our US Constitution has stepped on the throats of the dogmo-loonies for 150+ years, and will continue to do so baring a complete Constitutional revolt, which I'm pretty sure they'd lose.

The radical Muslims, despite their express wishes and statements to eventually "take us down", will not succeed. After all, we do have the ultimate "power of the sun" at our disposal.

Say it isn't so in the Islamic world! I heard just this morning about the shootings yesterday in Iran. Yes, I know it was that seriously dangerous nutball Hitlerian leader Ahmadinejad (who is fighting the equally fundamentalist nutball Muslim clerics), but still... what a lovely culture to live in.

For now, I'll "suffer" under the glaringly consumeristic false culture of the West. Better than dodging bullets for the rest of my days when I go shopping!

Islam Shmislam! Perhaps it's OK in theory, but in practice? It's violent, chauvinistic, suppressive, intolerant and judgemental. All roled up in the exact words of the Qu'Ran.

Prove me wrong.

Old 12-28-2009, 09:03 PM

40,049 posts, read 34,523,780 times
Quote:
Allah (SWT) says what can be translated as , “There is not a moving (living) creature on earth, nor a bird that flies with its two wings, but are communities like you. We have neglected nothing in the Book, then unto their Lord they (all) shall be gathered.” (Surat Al-An'âm (The Cattle): 38)
"What can be translated as." Interesting. I wonder how else that passage could be translated...or are some possible alternatives not immediately available?

Old 12-28-2009, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bag-Of-Hammers View Post
See as an atheist, I can pass critique on islam as I do with xianity, you however do not have a leg to stand on as has already been pointed out. The violence in the OT is as bad and is far older than the q'ran. Granted we do not see xian suicide bombers but in place like Nigeria where the two faiths are literally at each other's throats, the xians are no better than the muslims, both are carrying out their own eye for an eye atrocities.

Let's repress xianity and see just how far you folk will go to make a point, look only at the recent spate of killings in the USA driven by xian fundamentalism, it is possible.

Both follow archaic, unprovable, undetectable deities and both follow deities created in man's image.

The secular laws of the USA is all that is keeping more wacko fundies from committing atrocities against other races, homosexuals etc. We still hear of homo bashing in the physical sense and that is NOT atheists doing those crimes.

Just like I expect muslims to own and police their radicals, so too is it for xians. Stop playing the no true scotsman fallacy every time one of your ilk steps over the line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam