Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 09:30 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,145,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOON99 View Post
That God is bigger and greater do not need you you idiots are living on land and under the sky and eat and drink and do not thank him If look for a different world where God is not???How much you are in the dark The story did not and will not end at death that you think that Kill Yourself!!! But to see and wait for the second quarter of the story after death, what would you say????Laugh a little and would cry a lot
Where's all that love and religious spirituality, now?

See, doesn't take much for those who pontificate (in their own self-righteousness) about the love and glory of their god; to immediately turn hateful and lash out.

You created this thread in an arrogant and self-righteous attempt to shove your religion down everyone's throats. No one forced you to start this thread.

The minute you get resistence, this is what you stoop to.

You've proven my point for me. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2010, 09:35 AM

13,032 posts, read 24,558,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
Where's all that love and religious spirituality, now?

See, doesn't take much for those who pontificate (in their own self-righteousness) about the love and glory of their god; to immediately turn hateful and lash out.

You created this thread in an arrogant and self-righteous attempt to shove your religion down everyone's throats. No one forced you to start this thread.

The minute you get resistence, this is what you stoop to.

You've proven my point for me. Thank you.
I concur. In a way though I do like posters like that as they make such a good job of putting people off religion for good. I sometimes feel the Humanist movement should employ such people as "agents provocateurs" . As the saying goes give someone enough rope to hang themselves...

Rather thin skinned for a staunch believer though, it makes you wonder.

Old 01-14-2010, 09:46 AM

2,958 posts, read 2,550,833 times
Quote:
I hope that whatever god there may be, is capable of better communication skills than this grammatical trainwreck.

Nothing but Jibberish.
It's what the bible is full of:

Man created and woman a rib

a snake, an apple and two teen agers determining the eternal fate of all mankind

Everybody born with enough sin to curse them to etenity

Seas parting

Walls falling

Big fish puking up live men

Raining over 11 inches an hour for forty days

Evaporating a depth of two miles of water in a few weeks

Virgin Birth

Healing by touching

Walking on water

Water into wine

Resurrection

I know that when P.T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute" he must have been thinking about religion.

Old 01-14-2010, 09:57 AM

4,173 posts, read 6,667,634 times
That was funny OP. I guess the invitation to see your god was not accepted.

Old 01-14-2010, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
I concur. In a way though I do like posters like that as they make such a good job of putting people off religion for good. I sometimes feel the Humanist movement should employ such people as "agents provocateurs" . As the saying goes give someone enough rope to hang themselves...

Rather thin skinned for a staunch believer though, it makes you wonder.
At it's very essence, at it's very core fundamentals.... Islam is an extremely thin-skinned religion and culture. Islam is nothing if not overly-defensive, overly-sensitive, grossly over-reactive and extremely disrespectful of anyone who is not Islamic.

Despite the constant PC catch phrases and overly PC speaking points. There are very few Muslims who are accepting of non-Islamic cultures, non-Islamic people and concepts. Most are not about love and peace. Rather, they are about passive-aggressive or aggressive (through physical threats and eomtional/psychological) manipulation, recruiting and propagation of their religion and culture. Not just from one Muslim generation to the next. But the penetration, infestation and eventual domination of all non-Islamic cultures; with a convert or die utlimatum in their initiative.

Fortunately, there are some Muslims who have broken away from the death grip of Islam and don't behave or believe in following this Islamic theology.

Old 01-14-2010, 10:43 AM

4,474 posts, read 5,397,629 times
Quote:
At it's very essence, at it's very core fundamentals.... Islam is an extremely thin-skinned religion and culture. Islam is nothing if not overly-defensive, overly-sensitive, grossly over-reactive and extremely disrespectful of anyone who is not Islamic.

Despite the constant PC catch phrases and overly PC speaking points. There are very few Muslims who are accepting of non-Islamic cultures, non-Islamic people and concepts. Most are not about love and peace. Rather, they are about passive-aggressive or aggressive (through physical threats and eomtional/psychological) manipulation, recruiting and propagation of their religion and culture. Not just from one Muslim generation to the next. But the penetration, infestation and eventual domination of all non-Islamic cultures; with a convert or die utlimatum in their initiative.

Fortunately, there are some Muslims who have broken away from the death grip of Islam and don't behave or believe in following this Islamic theology.
The same can be said of any organized religion today, actually.

Old 01-14-2010, 11:23 AM

4,905 posts, read 5,997,689 times
I'm not buying what you're selling.

Old 01-14-2010, 12:49 PM

27 posts, read 50,242 times
Not issue further imposed on everyone, but to persuade When I was in the dark and you do not have lamp You can catch a small candle We can not say anything except what God said Say: O disbelievers (1) do not worship what you worship, (2) nor do you worship what I worship (3), nor do I serve what you worship (4) nor do you worship what I worship (5) your religion for me my religion (6) Q / How contrary to the logic of reason? I do not want

Old 01-14-2010, 01:08 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,397,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOON99 View Post
Not issue further imposed on everyone, but to persuade When I was in the dark and you do not have lamp You can catch a small candle We can not say anything except what God said Say: O disbelievers (1) do not worship what you worship, (2) nor do you worship what I worship (3), nor do I serve what you worship (4) nor do you worship what I worship (5) your religion for me my religion (6) Q / How contrary to the logic of reason? I do not want
Changing tunes again?

Saw the "kill the infeidels" anguage didn;t work, so now you're trying to sweeten up again?

Such disrepsect from one of the younger religions on the planet that worships one of the youngest deities.

Both you and your god need to elarn to Respect your Elders.

Old 01-14-2010, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
The same can be said of any organized religion today, actually.
Absolutely. But not just today, pretty much through out the history of humand beings. Religions....all religions...have always been this way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam