Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2010, 06:44 PM

1 posts, read 1,285 times

Advertisements

I am going to be moving to Jacksonville, Florida. I was looking at the Villages of Baymeadows and Hunters Ridge at Deerwood. Which one is better? I have heard bad review about the Villages of Baymeadows. Does anyone live in either of these?

HELP PLEASE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2010, 10:51 PM

4 posts, read 27,749 times
hunter ridge is better but very expensive try looking at paddock club jax in merrill rd. nice n quiet.

Old 07-28-2010, 02:37 PM

10 posts, read 16,108 times
Default Apartments

I lived in Villages of Baymeadows for 2 years. Its not bad, but not good. The prices are right, but the area is becoming more ghetto than I could stand. Hunter's ridge apartments are in a less busy and noisy area, but are not quite as nice inside as villages. After doing thorough research on Jacksonville apartments myself, I currently reside at Avenue Royale, down southside about a mile from Baymeadows. It is a very nice place, but a bit more expensive than the other two you mentioned. Another option owned by the same investors as Avenue Royale is Royal Crown. Both of these apartments seem much safer, quieter and in nicer areas than the two you mentioned on Baymeadows. Also, the new apartments all along gate parkway from southside to town center are excellent but again, more pricey. Unfortunately, most of the more affordable southside apartments are being flooded by loud and undesirable neighbors hoping to avoid growing dangerous parts of jacksonville.

Old 07-28-2010, 02:47 PM

3,528 posts, read 8,244,583 times
Atkinson Realty Group, Inc.

&

Traditions Realty Real Estate and Property Management Jacksonville, FL

are good places to look for more reasonable priced individually owned apartments near the popular Downtown neighborhoods.

Old 07-28-2010, 08:27 PM

4 posts, read 9,104 times
Pickwick Apartments in Mandarin are WONDERFUL. It's a few miles from Baymeadows but the landlords/neighbors are great. The management does a wonderful job keeping good people in the community and they are quick to address something if it does occur. I highly reccomend.

Old 07-28-2010, 08:42 PM

7 posts, read 12,871 times
Default This place is going to hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachshundsrule18 View Post
I am going to be moving to Jacksonville, Florida. I was looking at the Villages of Baymeadows and Hunters Ridge at Deerwood. Which one is better? I have heard bad review about the Villages of Baymeadows. Does anyone live in either of these?

HELP PLEASE
Ive been living here in jax south side for 27 years, and I can't wait to sell and get out of this hell hole city. They are building so many what they call affordable housings its crazy, every time they put one near your neighbor hood crime goes up, your property value goes down,and you end up loosing money,safety. I'm telling you don't move to this hell hole you will regret it. crime is very high here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville