Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 07:19 AM

25 posts, read 94,526 times

Advertisements

I spoke with a DW rep last weekend and I guess with the current market, I can get a 2700 to 3000 for around 350K. Im not 100 percent sure but the rep said it would not be a problem. We are going to Coastal Oaks today and Cimarrone Golf Commuinty. When will Willow Cove open up more of the lots? Thanks again guys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2011, 06:38 PM

530 posts, read 1,351,422 times
Avoid Cimarrone like you would typhoid fever.

Old 02-06-2011, 12:47 AM

84 posts, read 290,934 times
As far as I know there are plenty of open lots in Willowcove? I see new homes going up all the time. I've seen 3 built in the last month that we've been here. I was kind of surprised how often homes are going up in our down economy. BTW, Joyce with DW homes is a great sales lady. We really enjoyed working with her.

Old 02-06-2011, 06:35 AM

What is wrong with Ciramonne? We drove through their last night and liked what we saw. I didnt see the pool or anything like that and only saw one house for sale. To me that means it is a well establised neighborhood. Any more info on this area would be appreciated. We visited Lennar at WillowCove. Staff very friendly but I didnt like the houses. Austin Park was just ok. We loved Coastal Oaks but we are going to have to settle on a smaller house if we live their. Keep the comments coming cause we have to buy before August.

Old 02-06-2011, 06:51 AM

All I know about Cimmerone is it seemed to have a lot of problems , related to the general up keep of the grounds etc. I lived across the street in South Hampton before moving to Coastal Oaks and hated it there. It seemed every time I spoke to someone from Cimmerone they where wishing they could get out. The pool had cracks and could not be fixed at one time-not enough reserve funds I believe. It just seems that in this market where buyers are in the drivers seat I would be very selective about where I buy and with all the talk I remember hearing about Cimmerone, I would look elsewhere.

Old 02-06-2011, 06:54 AM

Glad to hear you loved Coastal Oaks by the way, we love it here.

Old 02-06-2011, 09:28 AM

Coastal Oaks was our favorite. Which area do you live in? We looked at the two lower end communites and they were still very nice. We liked the Ambassador Community better but at the very top of our budget. The area, parks and pool etc. are great for our family and especially if we have another kid.

Old 02-06-2011, 01:00 PM

We are in the estates section towards the back end of the community It really is a great area for families, and the fact that we are still seeing homes built out here, in this market, says to me that when the market comes back it will really take off here. Good luck. Let me know if you any questions about Coastal.

Old 02-06-2011, 04:21 PM

Coastal Oaks is great but our budget and square footage that we want is leaning us toward WillowCove. We are still debating. How was Toll Brothers during the build process?

Old 02-07-2011, 04:39 AM

Toll was great during the building process. I would always hire an inspector, no matter who the builder is , just to cover your own interests. I think the advantages to Coastal over Willow is it is gated, better laid out/landscaped, one builder, many mini parks through out the community, and we have our own pools, fitness center, etc. The downside is the price vs sq footage requirements. Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville