Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2012, 08:08 PM

15 posts, read 67,975 times

Advertisements

Hi,

I am looking for the best summer camp on Cr-210 (or) mandarin area in jacksonville FL for 8 year old . He loves playing tennis ,chess,guitar. .Please send info if anyone knows.

Thanks.
sri
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2012, 09:48 PM

615 posts, read 1,712,057 times
Try here...

Jax4Kids.com // Childrens Events Directory // Jacksonville Florida

Old 04-23-2012, 09:37 AM

11 posts, read 28,108 times
Hi Sri latha, It seems like you live in Mandarin, we are moving there in the month of June and i was wondering if you will be able to provide some information regarding elementary/middle schools.
We have kids who will be attending middle/elementary. I will ask you specific questions, if you are able to provide info. Thanks in advance.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:10 AM

Default summer camps in mandarin (or )210 area in jacksonville FL

Hi,

We live on CR-210(st johns county school district).I dont know much about the mandarin area schools.Elementary/middle/high schools are all good in st johns county school district.My kid goes to LPA(its K-8) and we like the school.

srilatha.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:18 AM

Hi Srilatha, Thank you so much for the response.
We are looking for rentals in Mandarin and our second option is St.John's county. We really like the area and schools are highly rated, but it will be a long commute for my husband who will be working up North in Jacksonville downtown. He is willing to commute if we like the houses there.

I have few questions if you don't mind answering. Does Liberty pines offer full time gifted program?
Both my sons are currently taking full time gifted classes, i want them to continue the same in the new school if possible. We were considering Julington creeek/Durbin creek for my younger one and Fruit cove middle for my older son. Do you know any programs they offer in these schools?

We are south indian family (I'm assuming that you are Indian if not, please ignore this part)
How far are the indian grocery stores?

Thanks again. M.

Old 04-26-2012, 07:02 PM

Default summer camps in mandarin (or )210 area in jacksonville FL

Hi,

Yes LPA offers gifted program. Julington/durbin/fruitcove are good schools. I am sure they have gifted programs too.sorry I dont know what programs they offer.
Indian groceries are 20 min away.

Thanks

Old 04-27-2012, 07:25 AM

Thanks a lot Srilatha for sharing this information. take care. M.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville