Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2012, 10:17 AM

37 posts, read 75,953 times

Advertisements

I just moved to Saint Augustine, just off SR 16 behind the outlet malls. I am looking for recommendations for services in the local area. I need to have my AC serviced (as a precaution), and need an alignment on my car. I am looking for places where I can feel secure about a long term relationship with the business. If anyone can share great experiences with auto repair, or home AC repair companies i would be very grateful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2012, 12:21 PM

1,658 posts, read 4,734,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomkeeganinorl View Post
I just moved to Saint Augustine, just off SR 16 behind the outlet malls. I am looking for recommendations for services in the local area. I need to have my AC serviced (as a precaution), and need an alignment on my car. I am looking for places where I can feel secure about a long term relationship with the business. If anyone can share great experiences with auto repair, or home AC repair companies i would be very grateful.
I will respond to half of your concerns, an honest, reliable and competent repair shop for your car within a reasonable distance of where you live.

Evans Automotive & Tire | Home - St. Augustine, Florida Auto Repair

Old 07-23-2012, 12:35 PM

1,071 posts, read 2,895,925 times
Auto repair that is a little closer to you would be Good Works located at 2201 N Ponce De Leon Blvd. (US 1) just south of SR 16 intersection. 904-829-9973. Barry Clifford owns it. They are honest, knowledgeable, reliable and reasonably priced. For Air Conditioning Repair- I have used Climate Masters for the 15 years I have lived in St. Augustine for my home and my rentals. 904-797-5353. Greg Schuler owns it and provides 24 hour emergency service. They are also honest, knowledgeable, reliable and competitively priced. Hope you get your issues resolved.

Old 08-13-2012, 05:40 PM

37 posts, read 75,953 times
Default Auto repair

I wound up using Evans auto repair and I am very happy I did. Turned out to be an eye opening experience. My car was easy, but I got to watch how they handled someone else's difficult repair problems. I was very impressed at how they presented the customer with a variety of options, a realistic opinion of how it would work for them, and seemed concerned about how much the customer was able to comfortably afford. Thanks for the recommendation !!!

Old 10-16-2012, 03:40 PM

3 posts, read 3,519 times
Coastal automotive on 16 left side before Masters coming from the outlet.
I have Chevy, Kia and VWs they do the work on them all. We've always been pleased.
They don't do the work unless it's needed.

Old 10-16-2012, 04:09 PM

615 posts, read 1,712,585 times
I recommend these guys...

All American Air

Our A/C went out and they came out within a few hours of calling, ordered a new motor for it and took care of all the warranty issues. They had the unit fixed the next day just in time for a long holiday weekend. Prices seemed really reasonable, and they offer a yearly "check up" plan that (I think) includes the service fee if they need to come out for repairs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville