Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 06:09 AM

285 posts, read 606,379 times

Advertisements

Please read in case you may know this person!!!

Amber Alert issued for 8-year-old girl taken from Jacksonville Walmart | News - Home
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2013, 09:13 AM

2,560 posts, read 6,502,391 times
Terrible situation. The little girl's body has been found.

Old 06-22-2013, 11:50 AM

9,519 posts, read 14,745,974 times
Very sad.

Old 06-22-2013, 12:52 PM

5,199 posts, read 6,139,618 times
There is something tremendously wrong with someones mind that will allow one to take the life of an innocent child so brutally.

Old 06-22-2013, 01:37 PM

2,740 posts, read 5,506,210 times
Also something wrong with having a 8 year old in a wal mart at 11pm

Old 06-22-2013, 01:46 PM

4,160 posts, read 5,620,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquid View Post
Also something wrong with having a 8 year old in a wal mart at 11pm

Or the mother allowing her daughter to go with a stranger to get a "snack"

Sad

Old 06-22-2013, 05:11 PM

540 posts, read 1,329,541 times
This is heartbreaking. I just can't imagine

These pervs are just so vile and the mother is living a nightmare

Old 06-22-2013, 09:07 PM

60 posts, read 104,961 times
I found out there was more to the story.

Apparently they met at a dollar store. He befriended the mother and the girl, and offered to buy some clothes for the family. After spending a couple of hours inside Walmart together, he offered to buy some hamburgers and took the girl to the front of the store. That was the last time the mother saw the girl.

He was very clever. He had a plan and executed it very well. Scary.

We all do dumb things sometimes. Hopefully not somethng that will cost the lives of our loved ones.

Old 06-23-2013, 07:05 AM

10,599 posts, read 17,896,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellokitty4 View Post

Apparently they met at a dollar store. He befriended the mother and the girl, and offered to buy some clothes for the family. After spending a couple of hours inside Walmart together, he offered to buy some hamburgers and took the girl to the front of the store. That was the last time the mother saw the girl.

We all do dumb things sometimes. Hopefully not somethng that will cost the lives of our loved ones.
The very FIRST person I met the day after moving to FL was a guy who approached me in the Home Depot parking lot to "help me" load mulch. I declined and put it in fast load gear because he would NOT SHUT UP or leave my vehicle.

What a creep, a close talker - yapping overly friendly all these stories about himself "I used to be with the CIA" (moron)...with a sign on his car HUSBAND FOR HIRE. That night i clicked TV channels to learn what Vero Beach TV had and was shocked to find an entire "sex offender channel".

HE WAS ON IT. I looked him up on the FDLE site and he lived 4 streets down from my rental in a gated community of homes that were selling for 400K , oddly enough across from the Walmart almost next to the Home Depot. These pervs are everywhere! But I will say, nothing like that happened to me afterwards. It only takes ONE.

Old 06-23-2013, 01:57 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellokitty4 View Post

First off he is beyond evil.

That being said how do you "befriend" someone in a store? You don't make "friends" in two hours.

A stranger approaches you and offers to buy you and your child clothes? Why? What do they want from you? Your antenna should go up, especially in FL.

The mother was negligent, she let her child walk off with a man they just met. Who does that?

A "dumb thing" is locking your keys in the car.

This was child neglect which ended with the worst possible scenario.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville