Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2014, 08:11 PM

12 posts, read 17,064 times

Advertisements

Hello has anyone heard of or had contact with Oxford Park Apts on Longchamp and/or Lindsey Terrace Apts on Argyle Forest Drive? Any pros or cons? Any info will be useful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2014, 05:39 PM

2 posts, read 1,946 times
Hi, I live near them both. But I've never lived in either one of them. Just FYI. I do live in Argyle though so can help as much as I can. I actually found this bc I was googling info about Oxford Park.

I do know that Oxford Park is in an odd little area that could be a pro or a con depending on a couple things. Its in between 2 car dealerships on a very busy road....but is located mostly at the end of the street which is not a thru street but a circle mostly. Its back in a little circle of very small houses and duplexes...which means its not busy with traffic all day...except for other who live or visitors. Some of the houses don't look all that great on yard upkeep but most are at least cut.
When I drove back there it was a weekday and all was quiet with most people at work I imagine. I don't think many people even know its back there and its an older, small complex with no extras. But maybe that's why rent is low?

Lindsey Terrace is different in its a complex owned by major company. So that will add pros and con's, too. Its also a MUCH bigger complex. I do not know much about it either, as in living there but from the outside, its rather like every other apartment complex you've ever seen.
BUT I also know that its a low income apartment complex. Not HUD but just a low income federally subsidized complex. Not sure how all that works. And so I'm not sure if that means anyone can rent or what that changes if anything on who can or can't rent there. I think its anyone can but please email them if you want to know more.

I do not know what you're looking for in an apartment or community so it makes it hard to say or suggest additional places to look. Having kids or not, age, job etc all play into where to suggest but I'd be happy to help you if you'd like to email me.
mgray357 at g mail.
Jacksonville is a HUGE city, geographically so you really can get stuck living an hour away from your job if yo pick somewh

My husband has family in Rochester and my mil just moved up there about a year ago. They live in Chili. So...you better come on...you know its October and...well its only downhill from there.

Old 10-04-2014, 05:42 PM

2 posts, read 1,946 times
That should've said if you pick somewhere without enough research. Don't know what happened?

Anyway, feel free to email me (I may not see it here) and I'll help the best I can.

Also, just FYI...there are no garbage plates or Wegmans here. But there's also no snow either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
View detailed profiles of: