Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2015, 06:27 PM

1,049 posts, read 1,339,930 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by solar8000 View Post
I live in Wisconsin and have yet to find one good restaurant
In Wisconsin? I'm sure there are a couple of good restaurants up there, you just have to wait for the snow to melt to find them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2015, 10:36 AM

6 posts, read 5,766 times
Default Schools in palm coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgordon18 View Post
Don't hesitate moving down here. I grew up in NYC, lived in upstate NY and recently moved to Palm Coast Florida. The only things I miss from NYC are the variety of restaurants and Broadway. However, we have plenty of nice restaurants down here and some thriving theaters here with a variety of national and international traveling shows including Broadway shows, musical groups, ballet, off Broadway shows,etc. Many of my friends here in Palm Coast are retired NYC people and non have issues with medical insurance. If you like no traffic, affordable housing, low taxes, lots of beautiful parks, safe streets, minutes to uncrowded beaches, 125 miles of interconnected walking/biking paths, convenient shopping and being close to just about everything you should ever need, then Palm Coast could be your little piece of paradise. We have a saying here..."come for a day, stay for a lifetime." Don't walk...run. Once you live here you'll never want to go back to NYC. As a Realtor here in beautiful Palm Coast, I'd be happy to answer any of your questions and assist you in any way I can.
HELLO, HOW ARE YOU? I NEED A RATED SCHOOLS FOR A FIRST GRADER AND 7TH GRADER. wHERE WOULD YOU RECOMMEND?

Old 02-19-2015, 10:39 AM

4,918 posts, read 6,467,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by judeK View Post
Too many relocated Yankees!
I love that joke man lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville