U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 06-06-2019, 10:08 PM
 
205 posts, read 57,932 times
Reputation: 389

Advertisements

1072 Scriven Street. Zip code 32209.

I was looking at a fixer upper home. Your thoughts on the area?
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-07-2019, 05:33 AM
Status: "Loving Florida" (set 17 days ago)
 
Location: PVB
3,632 posts, read 1,956,955 times
Reputation: 4041
Jacksonville.com | Deadliest Zip Code 32209 | Florida Times-Union
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-07-2019, 09:51 AM
 
4,777 posts, read 3,433,857 times
Reputation: 8685
NW Jacksonville is the poorest and most crime-ridden.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-12-2019, 08:14 AM
 
75 posts, read 152,392 times
Reputation: 66
whenever im in this area i feel paranoid all the time... Its not even worth it. you cant even go to a gas station without someone asking you for a quarter. thats every single gas station in that area. every single day. every single time i go out. Also for some reason all these stores in this area charge you 1.00 for using your debit card for some reason its only in this area.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-12-2019, 11:24 AM
 
370 posts, read 269,453 times
Reputation: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by triumphantmale View Post
whenever im in this area i feel paranoid all the time... Its not even worth it. you cant even go to a gas station without someone asking you for a quarter. thats every single gas station in that area. every single day. every single time i go out. Also for some reason all these stores in this area charge you 1.00 for using your debit card for some reason its only in this area.
because debit card charges can't be hidden from uncle sam.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-13-2019, 10:06 AM
 
Location: Northside Of Jacksonville
3,303 posts, read 6,276,163 times
Reputation: 3381
Negative. 32208 & 32209 consistently rank as Jacksonville's deadliest zip codes. Those make up what I call the Northside ghetto, which is the huge swath of hood from New Kings Rd on down to Golfair Blvd/Norwood Ave. just above 95N.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-13-2019, 01:35 PM
 
Location: NNJ --> NE FL 2015
1,265 posts, read 1,332,634 times
Reputation: 1115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northside904 View Post
Negative. 32208 & 32209 consistently rank as Jacksonville's deadliest zip codes. Those make up what I call the Northside ghetto, which is the huge swath of hood from New Kings Rd on down to Golfair Blvd/Norwood Ave. just above 95N.
This is the only place I'll go to in the 32208 zip code:

https://blueboysandwiches.com/

Great sandwiches. I don't walk, I run back to my car and get on 95 asap. I risk my life once or twice a year for their Super Club sandwich (feeds 4 for $16 ).
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-15-2019, 08:36 PM
 
370 posts, read 269,453 times
Reputation: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Putski View Post
This is the only place I'll go to in the 32208 zip code:

https://blueboysandwiches.com/

Great sandwiches. I don't walk, I run back to my car and get on 95 asap. I risk my life once or twice a year for their Super Club sandwich (feeds 4 for $16 ).
Man I've eaten a couple of these (not in one sitting). Talk about bang for your buck sandwiches!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-18-2019, 12:16 PM
 
Location: Northside Of Jacksonville
3,303 posts, read 6,276,163 times
Reputation: 3381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Putski View Post
This is the only place I'll go to in the 32208 zip code:

https://blueboysandwiches.com/

Great sandwiches. I don't walk, I run back to my car and get on 95 asap. I risk my life once or twice a year for their Super Club sandwich (feeds 4 for $16 ).
Man look here You get enough food for two people. Some of the best food you'll find is in the hood.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-18-2019, 12:24 PM
 
Location: Columbus, Ohio
1,749 posts, read 2,364,657 times
Reputation: 6594
Default Northsideeeee! How Ya Livin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northside904 View Post
Man look here You get enough food for two people. Some of the best food you'll find is in the hood.
As usual, you are straight up on point...went to that link you posted, and all I could say over and over was OMG OMG OMG LOL!!!
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top