Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2019, 06:29 AM

6 posts, read 12,172 times

Advertisements

Hi All,

I am currently in the process of thinking about relocating my family to Rivertown. I was hoping to get some feed back from people. Pros and Cons? My wife and I was down there last weekend and looked at multiple communities. Our decision has come down to Rivertown and Shearwater. We understand Rivertown is a bit further out then the other, but we hear there is plenty of discussion of building a Publix store and some additional retail space right near the community. We feel like you get more for your money at Rivertown. Any input about the schools would be great as well. Looking forward to hear what everybody has to say and hope these comments can help us make a decision. Anybody that currently lives in either it would be great to hear from you as well. We have two young daughter 7 and 4 and want to make the right decision for them and there future.

Thanks in advance for your advise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2019, 06:33 AM

6,286 posts, read 4,805,540 times
There have been numerous threads and discussions of this very subject. Just do the search the Jax forum and you can read all about them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville