U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2019, 06:46 AM

5,538 posts, read 4,501,499 times

Advertisements

so, you want out? Little sissy-boy throwing a tantrum? Jags might have won if you made that pick-six. But you don't care about your team, you only care about yourself. If you don't want to be here, don't get mad, just go.

https://youtu.be/yhQql-ZbZmg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2019, 09:59 AM

370 posts, read 268,471 times
I hope we trade him to Miami. Funny that the Chiefs already said 'no thanks, our locker room is pretty good right now'. And their secondary is awful!

typical Nole player IMO. 2nd one to quit on us this season.

Old 09-17-2019, 11:25 AM

4,743 posts, read 3,419,771 times
I feel like he's overrated. I know he's good and one of the better DBs in the league, but just a week ago he looked overmatched vs. KC and Sammy Watkins and this past week he dropped a gimme INT that would have likely won the game for the Jags. At this point I'd rather cut bait and get another 1st round pick for him, plus at least one starter on defense as compensation. His presence did nothing for the team last year, nobody is worth that kind of distraction.

Old 09-17-2019, 11:54 AM

Jalen's presser......37 curse words, a lot of silence and basically confirmed this guy is not right in the head:

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1kvJpRgODgbKE

Old 09-17-2019, 01:54 PM

1,265 posts, read 1,330,881 times
Should I wear my Jalen Ramsey jersey to the game on Thursday lol (ironically signed by Coughlin and Marrone)? Glad it was free... What a joke this moron is.

According to Albert Breer (NFL reporter):

"Per rival clubs, the asking price for Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey is two first-round picks.

That's a starting point. And added to what it'd cost to extend Ramsey, it's a lot. But it's not totally crazy, given what Seattle got for Frank Clark and Miami got for Laremy Tunsil."

Old 09-17-2019, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Putski View Post
Should I wear my Jalen Ramsey jersey to the game on Thursday lol (ironically signed by Coughlin and Marrone)? Glad it was free... What a joke this moron is.

According to Albert Breer (NFL reporter):

"Per rival clubs, the asking price for Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey is two first-round picks.

That's a starting point. And added to what it'd cost to extend Ramsey, it's a lot. But it's not totally crazy, given what Seattle got for Frank Clark and Miami got for Laremy Tunsil."
Talent wise, he is worth the asking price. It's highly unlikely that whatever picks we get in return would net the same value. Especially if we trade him to a decent team that ends up picking near the end of the 1st round next year.

Having those picks will also help lure new leadership next offseason. Stinks we're already approaching another rebuild.

Old 09-17-2019, 02:16 PM

great article today on BCC

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2019/9...jaguars-issues

Old 09-17-2019, 07:12 PM

1,821 posts, read 1,506,332 times
Team players don't show up for training camp in an armored car.

Old 09-18-2019, 12:47 PM

52 posts, read 31,876 times
The press conference was damage control by Ramsey and his agent, so that he doesn't appear to be a complete headcase. But I think it may have just confirmed that he does have a lot of red-flags, regardless of how talented he is

Some teams on the cusp will still make a trade, Chiefs are downplaying it, but they need help on D. Eventually they will also be paying Patrick Mahomes a boatload of money though

Old 09-18-2019, 12:56 PM

I'll be shocked if he plays tomorrow night as a member of the Jags. At this point the Jags would be risking so much if he plays and gets injured, then they'll be stuck with a disgruntled player who can't even suit up for a game. Trade him now to a team like the Chiefs or 49ers while the "gettin' is good" as they say. At this point I would take a 1st round draft pick PLUS a starter on either side of the ball who can come in and make a difference immediately. If the Jags lose on Thursday, I would say don't trade him unless you get two 1st round picks, at that point you're playing for next season.......AGAIN.

Sigh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville