Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2008, 07:11 AM

5 posts, read 14,005 times

Advertisements

I was wondering if anyone lived in this neighborhood and does it have a website for the activities of the homeowners or an email list?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2008, 12:41 PM

604 posts, read 4,622,169 times
I live in this development.....they don't offer planned group activities. We just have a pool/playground. You can reserve the "room" by the pool if you have parties. It's just a living room w/ kitchenette, but then you are guaranteed the patio area under the pavillion too.

Old 06-04-2008, 06:51 PM

15 posts, read 38,219 times
Unhappy Please help if you can

Can I ask Tamcim72 - I know this is a strange question, but I've been trying to find out how I can find someone that lives in Sevilla or at least that area. I had a little pet lovebird that I lost last week right in your area. I've had him 14 years and I'm just devastated. I've contacted every business I can think of, but have no way of contacting homeowners individually. If you hear of anyone that may have found an adorable little peach-faced lovebird recently, I would appreciate it so much if you could ask them to call me or email me. I live all the way down in South Florida and had been visiting my parents up north. We had just left World Golf Village when I lost him and I'm completely heartbroken. He has an orange face with a peach/orange chest, and green body. I'm reaching out to everyone I can to help me find him. I'm sure he would have flown to somebody because he would have been so frightened. He was my little baby and I can't even sleep thinking about him. My number is 954-558-8611, and my email address is colmcb@gmail.com. Thank you so much. Colleen

Old 06-04-2008, 09:49 PM

8,200 posts, read 35,462,852 times
Here's the thread explaining Colmcb's story:

//www.city-data.com/forum/jacks...you-can-i.html

Let's use the Direct Message feature or Colleen's contact info so we don't confuse the thread though...thanks.

Old 06-05-2008, 06:18 AM

5 posts, read 14,005 times
My friend just moved into Sevilla and I was wondering if there was some kind email list or website that she could get on for the neighborhood activities. I know that the HOA hasn't been turned over yet and they haven't made a website for the neighborhood. But, I was still wondering if there was someone that has taken the job on themselves to get the activities together. I know in my neighborhood we started an email loop. I know they are having get togethers at the pool on Saturdays. Any information would be helpful.

Old 06-06-2008, 05:07 PM

604 posts, read 4,622,169 times
my neighbor has taken the responsibility of being the "neighborhood watch person" and regularly sends me those updates. If you DM me the email are will have her add them on, but have no knowledge of planned get togethers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
View detailed profiles of: