Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 10:41 PM

8,200 posts, read 35,446,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingfood View Post
yeh I didn't get chips either Got to be at SJTC early on the next round, that place gets will get more traffic. And I must say kudos to their marketing guys for putting the "free burrito" sign FACING Moe's. I've watched countless people coming from that side of the parking lot. A minor downside, no salsa bar (well no free chips for it anyways) and no actual Mexican hot sauce.
Poor Moe's . Nice knowing ya' Moe's !

I like hot sauce, maybe they'll add that later.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2008, 01:27 AM

62 posts, read 180,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by riveree View Post
You got chips?! Rip off! I didn't get any chips !
All the Chipotles I'd been in chips were extra.

Quote:
Had my first Chipotle burrito today (black bean veggie). It was good, but it was a monster sized burrito...do they only have one size?
What....you wanted something BIGGER?

Quote:
I liked the food. Better than Moe's or Qudoba, easily.
Told ya.
Baja Fresh and La Salsa are known for the salsa bar, but they're not here....yet.

Old 10-16-2008, 05:23 AM

859 posts, read 3,616,779 times
Oh, Sierra Grill on southside/baymeadow's got good salsa bar Riveree

Old 10-16-2008, 09:11 AM

131 posts, read 621,540 times
Talked to one of the managers while I was waiting in line yesterday. She said they were planning 4 additional stores beyond the 2 announced. Soon they will be everywhere...

Old 10-16-2008, 10:22 AM

859 posts, read 3,616,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileDoc View Post
Talked to one of the managers while I was waiting in line yesterday. She said they were planning 4 additional stores beyond the 2 announced. Soon they will be everywhere...
Like Martha says, that's a good thing!

Old 10-16-2008, 12:57 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,722,165 times
Quote:
Hopefully one in Oakleaf and somewhere near Roosevelt Blvd.

Old 10-16-2008, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC2Jax View Post

What....you wanted something BIGGER?
No thanks, that burrito covered me for lunch AND dinner! Smaller would okay by me

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingfood View Post
Oh, Sierra Grill on southside/baymeadow's got good salsa bar Riveree
I've never been to Sierra Grill, I'll have to check it out, thanks .

Quote:
Interesting. Is the burrito biz recession-proof? Good for them .

Old 10-17-2008, 11:01 AM

27 posts, read 132,924 times
Quote:
Interesting. Is the burrito biz recession-proof? Good for them .
You said it yourself, their burritos are big enough to cover two meals. Just what to look for when every dollar counts

And yes, we did get free chips when we ate there at 11:30. I can see how they might have run out quickly though. Thanks for the post on the SJTC Chipotle opening as well. We'll be sure and swing by there for a free burrito on the 29th!

Old 10-17-2008, 11:49 AM

233 posts, read 766,353 times
I just had lunch at the San Jose Chipotle's, and, man, was it packed! A lot of people there for the "Grande Opening".

The food was good, especially for the first time. I'll definitely be coming back.

Old 10-17-2008, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSteadyVibe View Post
I just had lunch at the San Jose Chipotle's, and, man, was it packed! A lot of people there for the "Grande Opening".

The food was good, especially for the first time. I'll definitely be coming back.
With the SJTC opening soon, and then 4 more locations to follow, we'll be in free burritos for a while .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville