Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2007, 10:42 AM

2 posts, read 7,000 times

Advertisements

My fiance and I are possibly relocating to jacksonville in the next couple of months and are looking for QUIET and safe apartments on the southside. We don't want to live where there are lots of loud parties, etc.. Any tips anyone?

Last edited by movingsoon?; 02-11-2007 at 10:50 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2007, 05:02 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
Movingsoon
I don't know what your are looking to pay for rent, but it would be worth paying a bit more to get what you are looking for.
There are some really nice apts on Gate parkway near tinseltown.
If you can do it, I would come down for a visit and spend time drivig around the complexes on the weekend to see if it is what you are lookng for.
Another option to conside is looking for a condo to rent. Many were bought for investments and they rent them out. You can go online and look in the rental adds in our local paper , the Florida Times union. "Point meadows place" and the "reserves at point meadows" are 2 nice condo complexes that i have see for rent signs

Now if you want to rent a house I know of one in our neighborhood (which is very quiet) where the owners just found out there are relocating to NJ ASAP, they want to rent not sell.
If you want feel free to PM me and I can find out how much rent they are asking.

hope this helps
karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville