Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 05:33 PM

90 posts, read 247,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tercel95 View Post
No it doesn't...
Trust me it does
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2009, 06:08 PM

976 posts, read 1,111,798 times
And how does Jax compare? Do you think it should be ranked number 9? I'm a FL native but never lived in Jax.

Old 08-15-2009, 07:45 PM

238 posts, read 887,797 times
THEATRE JACKSONVILLE (http://www.theatrejax.com/classes.html - broken link)

Sorry try again - Jacksonville DOES have acting classes.

Old 08-15-2009, 08:36 PM

2,740 posts, read 5,505,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyinJAX View Post
THEATRE JACKSONVILLE (http://www.theatrejax.com/classes.html - broken link)

Sorry try again - Jacksonville DOES have acting classes.
Please don't let facts get in the way of a good rant.

Old 08-15-2009, 09:29 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,210,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferashley99 View Post
Trust me it does
Jennifer, honestly, I don't know why you are dwelling on your terrible experience in Jacksonville now that you have left. And I have read another post where you state that you are now living with family in Daytona and are unhappy there, too, and are now considering Orlando.

I think that you should stop obsessing about past experiences that were bad. Make the best of where you are now, knowing that it is a temporary situation and try to stay positive.

It's very easy to get sucked up into the vortex of negativism. But doing so tends to color ones view of the future. Look for what you want to see in Daytona and make plans for a move to a place that you feel would be a better fit.

I am not saying this to slam you. I first came to this site looking to leave Jax. BC of my children and having family here, I realized that they need to be here, so I had to be here (for many reasons that aren't important to this post). And I started looking for the kind of people that I wanted to meet and for the things that I wanted to do. It changed my entire outlook. I stopped dwelling on the negatives and started seeking out the positives. And guess what? I found them! I started meeting people who I enjoy spending time with, I discovered a side of Jax that I didn't think existed here.

Get involved in a cause or community group that you believe in, keep researching your "next place to live" and move on with your life. I am much older than you and am no sage. But I can tell you that dwelling on the past keeps one from embracing the future. If you continue along with this mindset, you will not be happy anywhere. And there are too many wonderful places and things out there to experience for anyone to let that happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville