Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2013, 02:48 PM

3 posts, read 4,729 times

Advertisements

Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum, I need some help finding job in Saudi Arab or Dubai asps. I currently living in UK on student visa which is expiring soon. I want to go to Saudi or Dubai to do a job, however, I don't or have a bit of experience in UK for work. I have successfully completed undergraduation with Business Management with Pass (without HONS). I am looking for any opportunity to go there as soon as possible. Please someone advice and guide me through. I would me grateful. Thanks you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2013, 03:53 PM

265 posts, read 409,877 times
Have amazing experience and amazing in demand skills or you won't have a chance of getting a job in Saudi Arabia. For example, I know they only hire the top English as a second language people. Of course they pay the highest so... yeah.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:46 PM

578 posts, read 1,295,749 times
Have you been to either country and why would you consider Saudi Arabia? (ok, you can't visit SA without a work visa, forgot about that)

Take a look around some expat forums, but at this point I'd skip SA and go for UAE or Kuwait. UAE is extremely nice. SA is a culture shock, especially if you are put up into a hotel versus a compound (which is still a shock). It's HOT all year round. It's SANDY. It's HOT, SANDY, and in your FOOD.

I noticed a lot of expats have a LOT of experience, which is why they get paid what they do.

Old 06-13-2013, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by felinius View Post
Have you been to either country and why would you consider Saudi Arabia? (ok, you can't visit SA without a work visa, forgot about that)

Take a look around some expat forums, but at this point I'd skip SA and go for UAE or Kuwait. UAE is extremely nice. SA is a culture shock, especially if you are put up into a hotel versus a compound (which is still a shock). It's HOT all year round. It's SANDY. It's HOT, SANDY, and in your FOOD.

I noticed a lot of expats have a LOT of experience, which is why they get paid what they do.
I really don't mind going to UAE or even Kuwait. But I don't know the ways to apply and where to apply since I have nearly to non experience. I don't mind apply for any job as long as is in middle east.

Old 06-13-2013, 05:11 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,152,280 times
Recruitment & Jobs in Saudi Arabia | GulfTalent.com

Old 06-13-2013, 05:13 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,752,548 times
Bus Management is a generic degree that probably won't get you a job there. I see arabic countries post job ads on Philippine job boards, because they want cheap Filipino labor. Why pay you when they can get a cheap Filipino?

Old 06-13-2013, 05:17 PM

I am not for job related to my subject area, I am looking for any opportunity, advice and guide way. If I can get job related I would be great but I know the chances are very very few or even non.

Old 12-06-2013, 06:31 AM

1 posts, read 1,278 times
hey guys...i dont have degree after 10th class i done my private diploma in computer hardware and after that got marketing jobs in computer hardware...can i go in dubai and get work permit??

Old 12-06-2013, 07:05 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,752,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit0011 View Post
hey guys...i dont have degree after 10th class i done my private diploma in computer hardware and after that got marketing jobs in computer hardware...can i go in dubai and get work permit??
Dubai Visa Requirements - Information and Advice on Getting a Visa
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search