Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 07:59 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,518,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
annerk - you're so BS with your "remorse" reply. I have no intention of punching innocent people; I'd never do such a thing and I HAVE NEVER DONE such a thing. When I punched that Sr Citizen I fully thought at the time that he was some low life trying to spy / follow me around / ruin me - so if I righteously thought that, - then I had a RIGHT to defend myself from TOO MUCH harrassment. So remorse for that act doesn't enter into the equation BECAUSE I WAS ENTIRELY INNOCENT by my MOTIVATIONS [SELF DEFENSE from a BAD Employer].
Dude you need help, you spell it all out, yet you are obviously completely disconnected from the reality of your own actions even after posting this nonsense and contradictory reasoning.

The paranoid thoughts (mental illness?) that lead you to punch the guy out is in NO WAY anywhere an excuse. You got a felony and not innocent due to mental illness, so dude it is ALL ON YOU.

The best predictor of your future behavior is your past behavior.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2009, 05:05 AM

26,585 posts, read 62,020,627 times
Quote:
annerk - you're so BS with your "remorse" reply. I have no intention of punching innocent people; I'd never do such a thing and I HAVE NEVER DONE such a thing.
So you are telling me the guy waiting at McDonalds that you sucker punched wasn't innocent?

Quote:
When I punched that Sr Citizen I fully thought at the time that he was some low life trying to spy / follow me around / ruin me - so if I righteously thought that, - then I had a RIGHT to defend myself from TOO MUCH harrassment. So remorse for that act doesn't enter into the equation BECAUSE I WAS ENTIRELY INNOCENT by my MOTIVATIONS [SELF DEFENSE from a BAD Employer].
You punched out an innocent person. You still haven't accepted responsibility, therefore you are still a danger to the workplace. You weren't innocent, you committed a felony. Your paranoid delusions are not a defense to your actions.

Quote:
AND GOD CURSED MY FORMER EMPLOYER, SYNCHRO START - THAT GOT ME INTO THIS MESS! I found out years later that they were bought out by another company, so maybe this "new company" got rid off the no good old boys club there...

I don't have many issues; you have a problem with "remorse."

Oh... but I can tell the IL Gov about how people like you discriminate me and prevent me from living the American Dream... So you can keep ranting on...
I'm not the one ranting. You are simply digging your own grave.

Old 07-09-2009, 11:41 AM

6 posts, read 15,420 times
Sometimes they ask if you had a felony in the last 3 - 5 years. So you might have to wait it out.

Also, many companies only do a local or surrounding county search for criminal background. So if you moved, You would never show up on the data base.

Big jobs with lots of responsibility, most likely require a intensive criminal back ground check. You should avoid those unless they ask if you were convicted of a felony in the last 3 years.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:33 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,038,222 times
Jesse,

Are you seeing a therapist or psychiatrist? If not, please consider doing so. I am suggesting this because the prevailing opinion is against you by a considerable margin. Sure, I and everybody else could be wrong, but have you considered the idea that maybe, just maybe, we, the criminal justice system, and a bunch of other people are correct?

Seeing a therapist might give you the chance to look at the world objectively. Worst case scenario, it will give you a person who can help you navigate the situation that you currently find yourself in.

Let me be clear. This is not about your crossdressing. I did not know that you did this until it came up a few posts ago. I don't care if you cross dress. Wear whatever you want, whenever, for whatever reason. This is simply a suggestion that just may help you deal with your situation in one way or another.

Old 07-09-2009, 09:17 PM
JS1

1,896 posts, read 6,766,241 times
I second that advice. Seek professional help pronto.

Old 07-09-2009, 09:38 PM

8,777 posts, read 19,852,893 times
Quote:
fishbrains -

1. I don't have prejudicial attitudes.
2. I'm not arrogant about my degree, but I sure am better than lots of other BSME degreed guys I've seen hired. Like what's the Univ of Oklahoma rated? UIUC is a hard school to get in, as evidenced by the Admissions scandal.
3. I'm not a difficult person to get along with; it's people who are difficult and when they find you crossdress they think = autonmatic nerd or gay...
4. Yeah, companies discriminate too much on felonies.

5. The "69" in my username Jesse69 stand for the year I was born, - 1969. It does not refer to weird or kinky stuff like the 69 sex position.

I do have people skills. It's just that people are so intolerant of crossdressers
Yep, 69 is totally weird and kinky, but cross-dressing is absolutely normal. YJCMTSU.http://lh6.ggpht.com/_7Ur7yBipTGM/SbxRaEZFN3I/AAAAAAAAAqw/vOA-wrvYeDc/RotFL.GIF (broken link)

Old 07-10-2009, 01:55 PM

2,732 posts, read 6,764,871 times
I still dont understand why his Employer would send people to spy on him after..
Work and spy on him while he is shopping(for womens clothes).
Doesnt make any sense that an employer would even find out unless..
He wears the stuff to work and the Bra/Panty was showing through his clothes.

Old 07-10-2009, 01:58 PM

26,585 posts, read 62,020,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by averagejoe76 View Post
I still dont understand why his Employer would send people to spy on him after..
Jesse has a violent paranoid personality disorder/mental illness that causes him to think that everyone is out to get him. The employer wasn't spying on him. Jesse is a drama queen (and you can take that any way you'd like) who obsesses about his fetish and talks about it non-stop, then blames others when they think he's a kook. Read some more of his posts, you'll get it pretty quick. He'd be much better off if he'd take his medication and see his therapist (and be honest with him or her), something which he obviously hasn't been doing.

Old 07-10-2009, 07:27 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,518,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by averagejoe76 View Post
They didn't, and by his own admission it was his paranoia that led him to believe they were, and he punched out a 60 year old man who was simply went into a McDonalds to buy some food.

And he is in total denial of the event

Old 07-11-2009, 08:15 AM

10,832 posts, read 14,927,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
Jesse69,

I have been reading a bunch of your threads. Do you think that perhaps you have not been promoted, or gotten a job, for the following reasons:

1. Your prejudicial attitudes?
2. Your arrogance (top 6 engineering school, yadda yadda)

Snip
Jesse69 can't construct a coherent sentence and that is something you will know how to do coming out of a top 6 engineering school. Top school my ass.

He's a young punk kid with an attitude that needs to grow up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search