Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 12:05 PM

20 posts, read 32,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
The story of Ruth she followed her mother in law and became a Jew.

Where you go I will go, and and your G-d will be my G-d.

Read the story of Ruth.

You can become a Jew through conversion or you can be born a Jew.
Give me the scripture since you could tell me what is said.

Old 01-19-2011, 12:53 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,042,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroe View Post
Give me the scripture since you could tell me what is said.
I think you can find it.

Usually when I am looking for information I use the resources around me to answer my questions.

To be honest I am not interested in a thread that is an argument about who is a Jew.

You can be born Jewish if your mother is Jewish or you can study and go through the ritual of conversion and become a Jew.

I am a Jew so I do know about Judaism.

Old 01-19-2011, 01:18 PM

20 posts, read 32,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
I think you can find it.

Usually when I am looking for information I use the resources around me to answer my questions.

To be honest I am not interested in a thread that is an argument about who is a Jew.

You can be born Jewish if your mother is Jewish or you can study and go through the ritual of conversion and become a Jew.

I am a Jew so I do know about Judaism.
I am not arguing I just want to see a scripture because I can't seem to find any online. But you can't go around telling people about a subject as strong as this without any proof, right.

Also when you became a jew did you just one day go I want to be a jew, because the bible/torah speaks of no such thing I do believe.

Old 01-19-2011, 01:20 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,235,901 times
Remember those who only honour God with their lips are not true JEWS!
And those who only read the word and say to others to do them ...are not Jews either!

It is those who read, listen, and DO out of the kindness and love of life God made good...for us to be saved from Death,..for it is in the doing which completes the redemption/salvation...cause and effect....like terms attract..EDEN...once was, was not, and is to come...by our hand...EDEN..into EDENS!..expanding the Kingdom of God not only here on this world...but into the universe as stipulated in ACTs 3:21

This is the wisdom of God....make more...Multiply the Givens..sinlessly, restore/putpack..what was taken in disobediance...to right the wrong of ADAM AND EVE....and when we make that likeness here on Earth EDENS....it will bring us closer to God....as God walked with ADAM and EVE in the beginning...in the Garden....expand the Garden...make more..so more can have....share like God shares...be good, be kind, be honest....if we do not do these simple things, how can we do the difficult things god does or Christ Does?

See...a Jew?...all born from the one or the two to the many...are they doing what God designed us for?...if we take the first instruction Genesis 2:15 as our prinicple rule to follow?..or anything but that, as the world signs in on warfare, and bent judgement on other people...so the slaughtering continues..and the dead blood continues to be sucked up, and sold for a ever higher price..ah ha..the beast is born!

if we take a good look at the Earth....it is becoming polluted..and prohibition is stopping the sowing of certain seeds and growing of certan plants (Wonder why?)..and they are changing the scripture to suit a bent mindset...again I wonder why?
More woe more wrath....cause and effect for not doing what God asked we all do?...I'd say!

So who are the true Jews......if not those who do what God said to do sinlessly, to revese the curse of death?...and who are making death a constant holding a IDOL of engravened images, told not to have or make...before God...and who is in support of the evil doers who lied to make war...?

Surely a Jewish flaw or error in the system?..or is SATAN Ruling over the bent systems which make MONEY their demigod or reason for life......Jesus was kicking around back in the day of awakening!, and told them to give it back to the owner....And Give onto God what belonged to him...obediance of the commandments, laws of the lands, covenants, and precepts and a certain plant Moses brought from the holy mountain!
And that is something still not being done right today...as the winds blow harder, and the floods come to baptize the evils and sinners on the lands they posses...while the innocent are imprisoned, wared upon and slaughtered....yes to wonder why is a never ending process!

Where are all the true Jews?...dead, or in jail?...or hiding and doing in secret what God said to do...right?

Those are the Gold of God...I would imagine!

Old 01-19-2011, 02:27 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,042,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
Remember those who only honour God with their lips are not true JEWS!
And those who only read the word and say to others to do them ...are not Jews either!

It is those who read, listen, and DO out of the kindness and love of life God made good...for us to be saved from Death,..for it is in the doing which completes the redemption/salvation...cause and effect....like terms attract..EDEN...once was, was not, and is to come...by our hand...EDEN..into EDENS!..expanding the Kingdom of God not only here on this world...but into the universe as stipulated in ACTs 3:21

This is the wisdom of God....make more...Multiply the Givens..sinlessly, restore/putpack..what was taken in disobediance...to right the wrong of ADAM AND EVE....and when we make that likeness here on Earth EDENS....it will bring us closer to God....as God walked with ADAM and EVE in the beginning...in the Garden....expand the Garden...make more..so more can have....share like God shares...be good, be kind, be honest....if we do not do these simple things, how can we do the difficult things god does or Christ Does?

See...a Jew?...all born from the one or the two to the many...are they doing what God designed us for?...if we take the first instruction Genesis 2:15 as our prinicple rule to follow?..or anything but that, as the world signs in on warfare, and bent judgement on other people...so the slaughtering continues..and the dead blood continues to be sucked up, and sold for a ever higher price..ah ha..the beast is born!

if we take a good look at the Earth....it is becoming polluted..and prohibition is stopping the sowing of certain seeds and growing of certan plants (Wonder why?)..and they are changing the scripture to suit a bent mindset...again I wonder why?
More woe more wrath....cause and effect for not doing what God asked we all do?...I'd say!

So who are the true Jews......if not those who do what God said to do sinlessly, to revese the curse of death?...and who are making death a constant holding a IDOL of engravened images, told not to have or make...before God...and who is in support of the evil doers who lied to make war...?

Surely a Jewish flaw or error in the system?..or is SATAN Ruling over the bent systems which make MONEY their demigod or reason for life......Jesus was kicking around back in the day of awakening!, and told them to give it back to the owner....And Give onto God what belonged to him...obediance of the commandments, laws of the lands, covenants, and precepts and a certain plant Moses brought from the holy mountain!
And that is something still not being done right today...as the winds blow harder, and the floods come to baptize the evils and sinners on the lands they posses...while the innocent are imprisoned, wared upon and slaughtered....yes to wonder why is a never ending process!

Where are all the true Jews?...dead, or in jail?...or hiding and doing in secret what God said to do...right?

Those are the Gold of God...I would imagine!

You really do have WAY to much time on your hands......

Old 01-19-2011, 02:43 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,509,987 times
Threads started with the intention of bashing certain groups of believers will be closed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism