U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 11:04 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,573,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
I explained what I want to say to Fred314X , All Arabs hate Zionist Israel and they the same thing , they hate each other and this natural result of the wars
And all Jews hate terrorist Muslims....

One day both sides will have no choice to share the land and to live in peace...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2011, 11:17 PM

5,563 posts, read 6,542,051 times
The spin they had on the 1948 return/re-establishment was the missing/lost generation of Daniel/Ezekiel (?). They then took a generation to be 40 years and the impending return was 1988. Oops, they figured, it was a jubilee generation and hence 1998 came and went.

Some obscure passage in Luke of "when you see jerusalem surrounded..." was linked to the 6 day war so they applied 1967+40 and 2007 came and went.

Not sure if they are reapplying the jubilee generation which would make it 2017 but I think by now folk have wised up to these charlatans

Old 12-09-2011, 12:46 AM

617 posts, read 615,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
And all Jews hate terrorist Muslims....

One day both sides will have no choice to share the land and to live in peace...

yes , even we hate terrorist Jews, befor them was all living in peace Side by side

Old 12-09-2011, 12:19 PM

40,054 posts, read 31,406,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
yes , even we hate terrorist Jews, befor them was all living in peace Side by side
Actually, everyone was living side by side in peace until European colonialism stuck its nose into the region. If there is one subject where we should be standing together in complete agreement, that's the one!

Old 12-09-2011, 02:26 PM

21,614 posts, read 15,968,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Actually, everyone was living side by side in peace until European colonialism stuck its nose into the region. If there is one subject where we should be standing together in complete agreement, that's the one!
Not even close, before the Europeans, it was the Ottomans, the Mongols, the Arabs, the Persians, the Egyptians or fill in the blank. This idea that somehow "Europeans" were the only group to utilize colonialism is not true.

Old 12-09-2011, 02:44 PM

3,334 posts, read 5,419,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
You really have no say, you have your Muslim country and they have their Jewish country. If we decided to take away theirs we could just as well take aways yours.
Don't doubt it. Look how good they were at taking ours away.

Old 07-07-2014, 11:01 AM

1 posts, read 812 times
Some of you are of the opinion the return of the Jewish people to Israel was fulfilled in the return from Babylon.
Well that poses a problem; God also stated in some of these prophecies that once they returned they would NEVER be thrown out again. But of course we know the Roman armies did just that between 66 and 135 a.d. so did God not know the Romans were coming? Was he taken by surprise? Of course not. So the answer has to be God was speaking of a future return. Also He promises to regather them from "the four corners of the earth". That hardly describes the Babylonian exile when they were taken to the north east of their homeland. But after the Romans exiled the Jewish people this is exactly what we see; the Jews scattered to the four corners of the planet. What we see today is the beginnings of that final regathering of the Jewish people into the only piece of real estate God ever promised to a particular group of people and no other. God bless.

Old 07-07-2014, 12:27 PM

4,433 posts, read 3,630,416 times
We Jews are all still in exile. We pray for a return to the land.

Old 07-10-2014, 09:47 AM

21,614 posts, read 15,968,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theflipflop View Post
We Jews are all still in exile. We pray for a return to the land.
If I was Jewish I wouldn't want to return to the Homeland as I like living in the US a little too much.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:53 AM

4,433 posts, read 3,630,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
If I was Jewish I wouldn't want to return to the Homeland as I like living in the US a little too much.
I have no desire to live in Israel right now either. When moschiach comes, I expect I'll feel differently. For now I'm quite happy in the US.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or