Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2012, 11:16 PM

377 posts, read 575,949 times

Advertisements

I'm watching the Ring Series these past 3 days. I don't sit through the whole thing because it causes me to think and I've got to talk to the Nefesh. First of all I was brought up in a sterile American home by two sisters during my early years. On FDR and Eleanor welfare. The only reason I have the wealthy Orthodox Hebrew education is because of Jew-hating and Black-hating on USA Capitol Hill. That's my first memories when I was in the first grade at Van Ness Elementary School in S.E. D.C. near the Navy yard. No European accents at all. Strictly East Bronx English to this very day. (Explained to me by the Diction professor at Richland College, Dallas, TX.)

When I was taking music at Richland (1998-2004) it seemed to lack the contribution to music of the Jewish Bible. This article explains it all.

The Controversy Over Richard Wagner

As a young teen, I fell in love with the actual Ring stories in English long before I had any music training at all. It was so hormonal to me. Now I would call it HaSekhel HaYashar.

I get the same feeling with Italian Opera. I think Spanish with Italian Opera. I think Yiddish with German Opera. That's from someone who is like the Earth looking at different planets. But discussing the hormones inside me.

So this article suits me because it fits my favorite quotes from Hitler's Mein Kampf. Boiled down, Anti-Semitism is not Jew-Hating, it's Jew-Envy. That's what that article says to me about Wagner. After all he was only human and a capitalist.

Until YHWH is used in print instead of fraudulent forms of foreign ideas, there will always be hormonal strife. It took me a whole lot of effort to replace fraud with truth, scientific psychological truth. YHWH merges Italian Opera and German Opera as far was HaSekhel HaYashar. Saying "common sense" in
English doesn't hack it. Or rather does hack HaSekhel HaYashar (Real Hebrew Feeling).

I can't believe it, they are interviewing Siegfried right now and he talks about seeing La Traviata in Dallas with a singer lying on her back and I saw it too. I couldn't figure out how she did that too. Right Now!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism