Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2014, 07:04 AM

32,530 posts, read 21,853,082 times

Advertisements

On the subject of Jerusalem, he will say that from the US point of view the city should be the capital of two state that live alongside each other in peace. Obama will reportedly adopt the plan of former US President Bill Clinton in which Jerusalem's Palestinian neighborhoods will be part of Palestine, and neighborhoods in which there is a majority of Israelis will be part of Israel. - Obama to Propose Dividing Jerusalem?

Old 03-29-2014, 07:12 AM

31 posts, read 24,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
On the subject of Jerusalem, he will say that from the US point of view the city should be the capital of two state that live alongside each other in peace. Obama will reportedly adopt the plan of former US President Bill Clinton in which Jerusalem's Palestinian neighborhoods will be part of Palestine, and neighborhoods in which there is a majority of Israelis will be part of Israel. - Obama to Propose Dividing Jerusalem?
We do not have a problem they will live with us. We have the full Arab-majority cities in the country
But they want to divide the country. It will never happen. Jerusalem will remain Israel's forever.
Israel civilians will never accept that . Israel prime minister knows that .

They would not recognize a Jewish state. So how can you make peace with them? Who promises in case we made ​​peace with them it will not be like Gaza strip . They will become a terrorist organization and launch missiles at us nonstop . And we will be bombarded from both sides . Who will absorb the missiles you or me?

The what happened they received Gaza strip . in "peace agreement " five teen years of agonies

Old 03-29-2014, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agam View Post
So?

And Arabs serve in the IDF . More proof that we want peace, not war. They want to destroy us.We have many citizens from different countries who serve us, Spaniards French. . Americans, You're ignoring the answers I give to you that you know I'm right. =]

I'm living in Israel I'm a Jewish i guess the answer is obvious .
Why do you circumvent?...Just answer yes or no...

Old 03-29-2014, 07:15 AM

Quote:
United States needs Israel, Israel is a strategic objective in this area. Russia holds Syria. Without Israel and the United States will lose control completely in the area. Hurt her badly I'm sure Obama knows it. In the worst case we found other allies. We Always fought in front of everyone by ourselves
A lot of Americans believe Obama is Muslim...

Old 03-29-2014, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Why do you circumvent?...Just answer yes or no...

Circumvent what?
by the way ..

If you talk about peace agreements that's what happened we brought them to the Gaza Strip. Translated into English

20 years to Oslo

Oslo peace- this what we get-

Last edited by Agam; 03-29-2014 at 07:27 AM..

Old 03-29-2014, 07:31 AM

bad translation . I do not know. I live and love Israel I am aware of the reality here. And that's what I think. That's it. I do not get a position . I am in favor of justice.
What you can not see from there. I can see from here

Old 03-29-2014, 07:39 AM

Quote:
bad translation . I do not know. I live and love Israel I am aware of the reality here. And that's what I think. That's it. I do not get a position . I am in favor of justice.
What you can not see from there. I can see from here
A Zionist, from what I've read, is someone who believes that Israel should only contain Jews, everyone who is not Jewish must leave, even by force...This is the way the Neo-Nazis think in Germany, "Germany only for Germans, if you are not a genetic German, then you must leave Germany", even if theh have to kill to get their point accross...

Old 03-29-2014, 07:45 AM

Are you kidding? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This is not true. f what you say was true. Why live in Israel and a half million Arabs. There are 12 Arabs cities in israel how is it possible? We have immigrants from
Sudan. And we are not evict them Some of them leave willingly . Every country wants to maintain its majority. And prefers their civilians
how dumb can you be to compare Nazism to Zionism?
Are you nuts?

I brought you several proofs and facts. prove They are terrorists. Want to harm and kill us. Also recognized by the United Nations as terrorist organizations. Total'' We want to live as quietly and keep our home safety .

It's a Zionism

ציונות היא תנועה לאומית יהודית בעת החדשה. לציונות קמו הוגים, מפלגות וזרמים שונים, אשר ניסחו תוכניות ציוניות שונות. הזרם המרכזי בציונות קרא לשחרור לאומי של העם היהודי, ולהקמת מדינה יהודית דמוקרטית
בארץ ישראל

In English
Zionism is the Jewish national movement in modern times. Zionism arose thinkers, political parties and various streams, which drafted the various Zionist plans. Mainstream Zionism called for national liberation of the Jewish people, and the establishment of a democratic Jewish state in Israel

Last edited by Agam; 03-29-2014 at 08:02 AM..

Old 03-29-2014, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Are you kidding? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This is not true. f what you say was true. Why live in Israel and a half million Arabs. There are 12 Arabs cities in israel how is it possible? We have immigrants from
Sudan. And we are not evict them Some of them leave willingly . Every country wants to maintain its majority. And prefers their civilians
how dumb can you be to compare Nazism to Zionism?
Are you nuts?

I brought you several proofs and facts. prove They are terrorists. Want to harm and kill us. Also recognized by the United Nations as terrorist organizations. Total'' We want to live as quietly and keep our home safety .

It's a Zionism

ציונות היא תנועה לאומית יהודית בעת החדשה. לציונות קמו הוגים, מפלגות וזרמים שונים, אשר ניסחו תוכניות ציוניות שונות. הזרם המרכזי בציונות קרא לשחרור לאומי של העם היהודי, ולהקמת מדינה יהודית דמוקרטית
בארץ ישראל

In English
Zionism is the Jewish national movement in modern times. Zionism arose thinkers, political parties and various streams, which drafted the various Zionist plans. Mainstream Zionism called for national liberation of the Jewish people, and the establishment of a democratic Jewish state in Israel
That is not what I read regarding Zionism...I've read that many Jews think Zionism caused the strife between the Jews and Muslims...

Old 03-29-2014, 10:18 AM

23,709 posts, read 30,597,469 times
Quote:
The Golden Age of Jewry...When everybody got along......
That was a little over a hundred years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism